November 2016 pre-election poll

How will/did you vote?

• I am ineligible to vote in the US presidential election

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • I won't go to the poll, though I am eligible to vote

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I will go to the poll, but I won't mark a vote for president, just other offices/issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will vote/write in a president other than those that appear on this poll

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Trump/Pence (republican)

• Clinton/Kaine (democratic)

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • Stein/Baraka (green)

• Johnson/Weld (libertarian)

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I decline to answer this poll.

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no good way to order candidates, so I'm going by age.

I've also required that you vote in order to view the results, which will annoy some, but I've offset that by adding a "grue" option and it's still anonymous (though I don't know if the admins can easily see who voted for what).

I will go to the polls, and I will cast a vote for president, but I will not share who I am voting for.
For @Charlie Don't Surf and others: I never tell who I voted for.

--Patrick

Last edited:
I will not go to the polls (because Washington is an all mail-in ballot kind of place), but I have submitted my early voting ballot to my ballot collection point, and have voted.

Dave

Staff member
It's all a moot point. The same people who want to vote for Trump have been saying for 8 years that Obama is going to declare Marshall Law and stay in office as a dictator. Should start any minute now.

You're all delusional. This is your new Lord and Master.

Btw, I think an epic fight between one of your doomweasels and our "fierce" cat would be interesting. Tragic, but an interesting thought experiment. She hisses at KITTENS. And her fur is dense enough to confound would-be attackers. And claws. Sharp sharp claws (that I have experienced personally).

And also purrs like crazy if she lays on you. So there's that too.

Really, my lady? You're going with #2 as your frontman? This really hurts. After all I've done.
You're the VP.[DOUBLEPOST=1478541314,1478541139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw, I think an epic fight between one of your doomweasels and our "fierce" cat would be interesting. Tragic, but an interesting thought experiment. She hisses at KITTENS. And her fur is dense enough to confound would-be attackers. And claws. Sharp sharp claws (that I have experienced personally).

And also purrs like crazy if she lays on you. So there's that too.
Normally, I would agree as most of the weasels are lazy buggers but two of them are actual doomweasels and will attack anything. They have attacked and drawn blood on my cats and try to go for the throat.

Pretty amazing considering they're female and each weighs just about a pound. I think they've been watching too many David Attenborough documentaries.

It's all a moot point. The same people who want to vote for Trump have been saying for 8 years that Obama is going to declare Marshall Law and stay in office as a dictator. Should start any minute now.
One of my Facebook ex-friends told me that last year, then de-friended me when I laughed my ass off. I should look him up and ask him how that martial law thing is working out.

You're the VP.[DOUBLEPOST=1478541314,1478541139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Normally, I would agree as most of the weasels are lazy buggers but two of them are actual doomweasels and will attack anything. They have attacked and drawn blood on my cats and try to go for the throat.

Pretty amazing considering they're female and each weighs just about a pound. I think they've been watching too many David Attenborough documentaries.
Oh mine are female. And going for the throat would be useless with this ruff:
IMG_20150412_183728.jpg
;)

And don't forget the crazy eyes she has.

Dave

Staff member
One of my Facebook ex-friends told me that last year, then de-friended me when I laughed my ass off. I should look him up and ask him how that martial law thing is working out.
Probably justify it and then say either that Hillary will take away his guns or froth at the mouth while sputtering something about emails, Benghazi, or making America great again.

Probably justify it and then say either that Hillary will take away his guns or froth at the mouth while sputtering something about emails, Benghazi, or making America great again.
Oooo, he is Southern, so I bet mentioning guns will cause a real fit. And get me called a communist. Two for the price of one!

Her name is Alia. Yes a Dune reference. She's crrrraaaaazzzzyyyy!!!! And fluffy. And purrs a lot. Whenever she doesn't decide something/someone needs eviscerating.
Was she named Alia before or after you discovered the claws?

Also, sorry, @stienman, but your thread is now about cats and doomweasels.

And an old TV show called "Martial Law".

Last edited:
I remember the show fondly. But I totally forgot Arsenio was involved.
I remembered Arsenio was in it, because when I first caught a few minutes on TV when it was on air, I thought he was supposed to be the main character because he was the only one who ever talked.

Dave

Staff member
I've done that before on accident so I do it now on purpose. In fact, I've done it so much on purpose that this time I didn't mean to and I STILL did it wrong!