Oh, what the hell...ask me anything!

Wasabi Poptart

Yay! Find out more about me!

phil

phil

How was your day?

Hylian

Hylian

Would you kill someone if you knew you could get away with it?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Will the Halforums Baby Army be worthy of Mordor?

Wasabi Poptart

How was your day?
I just woke up so it's been ok so far!

Probably not. I'm always worried I will be the one to get caught even if no one else has.

Will the Halforums Baby Army be worthy of Mordor?
They shall rise and be even stronger than any Uruk-hai, wiser than the White Wizard, and hungrier than a shire filled with Hobbits!

Hylian

Hylian

If you could meet any person past or present who would it be?

strawman

strawman

If you could meet someone from the future, who would it be?

Favorite werid al (or comedic/parody) song?

-Adam

Cajungal

Cajungal

What's your favorite room in your home?

Andi

Drachenherz

Who are you?

Wasabi Poptart

If you could meet any person past or present who would it be?
I'd love to have known my great-grandmother (my maternal grandmother's mom). She was already afflicted with dementia when I was a very little girl. Many times her ranting and yelling at my grandmother frightened me to the point where I would hide in a bedroom and cry. I was told she was a very mild, sweet woman and loving grandmother before she started showing signs of Alzheimer's. I wish I could have known her as my mom did.

And one day I will meet ZenMonkey!

If you could meet someone from the future, who would it be?

Favorite werid al (or comedic/parody) song?

-Adam
I'd like to meet my future self, say 30 years from now, just to see if I actually did the things I have set as my current goals.

I don't like Weird Al. My favorite comedic song is D&D by Stephen Lynch (there is some foul language in this, so you may not want to play it at work or near your little ones):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyxnEKTjhj0[/ame]

What's your favorite room in your home?
In my old house, back in NJ, it was my kitchen. I had remodeled it just the way I wanted. It was a nice, country kitchen with the dining table in the middle of the room.
Where we live right now, it's a toss up between my living room and bedroom since both are pretty comfy.

Who are you?
Super Woman. :D

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Will you raise your children to be nerds?

Hylian

Hylian

What would you choose for you last meal?

Wasabi Poptart

Will you raise your children to be nerds?
I think that because my husband and I are geeks that the kids will be geeky/nerdy, too. It's nothing that we would specifically strive for, but our influence on them will probably make them lean toward being nerds. For instance, our son loves dinosaurs. Many 4 year olds do. However, he knows the names of a lot of them because my husband tells him what they are. I don't just mean the triceratops and t-rex either. He knows the diplodocus, ankylosaurus, and hadrosaurus when he sees them. We try to give him more information about the things he's interested in, like dinosaurs and outer space, and he ends up learning a lot more than we expected a little kid to understand. So, they probably will be nerds for a little while at least.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

What would you choose for you last meal?
Clams & spaghetti dinner from this little restaurant in my hometown called Joe's Maplewood. It comes with a salad and garlic bread that make the meal by themselves.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Probably not. I'm always worried I will be the one to get caught even if no one else has.
So only because of paranoia of being caught, do you hold back your homicidal rage? I'm liking you more and more. :heythere:

Bubble181

Bubble181

If you could redo your life differently, what would you change?
Alternatively, if you could go back in time to your past self and give her some advice, what would you tell her?

Are you happy?

Whence 'Bitch, please'?

Fun Size

Fun Size

Airport. Gunman with one hostage. He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane. You're a hundred feet away. WildSoul?

Wasabi Poptart

So only because of paranoia of being caught, do you hold back your homicidal rage? I'm liking you more and more. :heythere:
Getting caught and all of the consequences usually are the first things I think of when it comes to why I don't want to commit a felony. Prison doesn't appeal to me.

If you could redo your life differently, what would you change?
Alternatively, if you could go back in time to your past self and give her some advice, what would you tell her?

Are you happy?

Whence 'Bitch, please'?
I wouldn't want to change anything major. There are little things I would change, like having my friends at my wedding (it was a small ceremony with only family members) and going to college at a younger age instead of working on a degree while in my late 30's.

If I could tell my younger self something I would be to stop turning a blind eye to things because you don't want them to be true.

I don't know exactly where "Bitch, please" started. For me, when I found my current avatar last year it made me laugh and Gusto made some comments to me about that were funny. So, it stuck.

Am I happy? More so than I was 10 years ago at this time.

Airport. Gunman with one hostage. He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane. You're a hundred feet away. WildSoul?
I would love to say I take some amazing heroic action, take out the gunman and rescue the hostage. Honestly, I would probably keep my distance, make sure someone in authority is aware of the situation, and maybe find a good hiding spot. I wouldn't want to do something stupid and end up getting innocent people killed - including myself.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Getting caught and all of the consequences usually are the first things I think of when it comes to why I don't want to commit a felony. Prison doesn't appeal to me. [/quote]

I believe that's the sexiest thing you've ever said. :hump:

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

And one day I will meet ZenMonkey!
Hell yeah you will!

*fistbump*

Wasabi Poptart

*fistbump*[/QUOTE]

I almost came back and changed my answer to "I'm the goddamn Batman". LOL

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I almost came back and changed my answer to "I'm the goddamn Batman". LOL
Glad you didn't. There would have been some... unfortunate implications (at least for anyone who knows Finnish :p ).

What is your "Bat signal" like?

Wasabi Poptart

What is your "Bat signal" like?
Right now it's the wail of an 8 week old who's hungry, tired, in need of a clean diaper, gassy, or a combination of any of these.

strawman

strawman

I'm glad you went back to that avatar! I love it. Which comic is it from again? I've forgotten...

-Adam

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

strawman

strawman

That was more than 10 lies!

hehehe. Still funny.

-Adam

Wasabi Poptart

What Tin posted is the original. This is my favorite though:

Kitty Sinatra

Have you sent in an anonymous confession for Gusto's thread?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Shegokigo does love her blood on the windsheild!

Wasabi Poptart

Have you sent in an anonymous confession for Gusto's thread?
No. I don't have any secrets to confess. I did think of making up something though.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Have you considered sending that in as your confession?

Wasabi Poptart

For a few seconds, yes. Now that I posted it here, it's not much of a secret any more. :D

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

what question do you want to be asked?

Kitty Sinatra

Will you marry me? Well, not me. You don't even know me. By me, I mean . . . wait what the hell do I mean?

Wasabi Poptart

I'm already married anyway, Grue. My husband doesn't share well. :p

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You sure bout that Wild? :slywink:

Wasabi Poptart

You sure bout that Wild? :slywink:
He has told me that he wouldn't mind if I messed around with a female friend as long as he got pictures or video or he was there to watch/join in.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Don't they always?

Wouldn't be my first rodeo with a camera. :twisted:

So let me see where I have that rolodex of addresses sitting....

Wasabi Poptart

Just don't ring the doorbell at 2am like some bastard did a few weeks ago and woke up the whole damn house.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I wouldn't know anything about that.... :whistling:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I have a question.... why have I never seen that Dr. Tran thing before?!?!

:rofl:

Wasabi Poptart

I've been shocked by the number of people who have never seen Dr. Tran.

Qonas

Exactly how Vild is your Soul?

Cajungal

Cajungal

I've been shocked by the number of people who have never seen Dr. Tran.
Well now I've seen about 5 videos and I'm completely sold.

Wasabi Poptart

Exactly how Vild is your Soul?
I've actually mellowed out quite a bit since having kids. I used to be a lot more...open to experiences than I am now. I was an outright crazy bitch. I used to do a lot of things just because I could. Some of it still makes me laugh. Like being spread eagle over a police barricade and getting spanked by an off duty cop that I just met in front of a crowd of people on a street in Philadelphia.
I had a friend who was interested in sfx make-up, so I asked him to make me a prosthetic 3rd breast as a joke. I was at his house naked from the waist up every time I went there for a few months. His girlfriend didn't care. He used to invite his friends over to watch. It earned me the nickname "Tits".

Qonas

Obligatory "pics or gtfo". :D

Seriously though, damn. You were exactly the kind of person I try to avoid and usually insult. I'm sure you're awesome though! :thumbsup: ;)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

How did you meet ze hubby?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

So, how many non-male trysts have you experienced in your Vild lifetime? :slywink:

Wasabi Poptart

How did you meet ze hubby?
We met online. I accidentally left my computer on one morning when I left for work and had Yahoo's IM program running. He had gotten out of his class and went online looking for people to talk to on Yahoo. He decided to search profiles for people who listed Sluggy Freelance (an online comic) as one of their interests. I had it listed, so he sent me an IM with the comic's tag line "Is it not nifty?" and nothing else. I came home and saw I had an IM waiting for me. I figure it has to be a stupid ass troll especially since his username had "Beaver" in it (turns out it was a nickname he was given on the first ship he got assigned to). But for some reason I opened it up anyway. I read the line and was going to close out the IM. Then I saw he had messaged me hours ago, never made any other comment except the line from Sluggy, and was still online. Well, in my head, if he was the typical IM troll I would have seen some request for nude pics or cyber sex. So, I messaged him back explaining that I had been at work. We started talking regularly over the next week. I found out that he was in the US Navy and right then I knew I was in trouble. You see, I come from a family of Navy men. My dad, maternal grandfather, my dad's oldest brother, and nearly all of my great-uncles all served in the Navy. I already had a soft-spot for guys in uniform, especially sailors. One evening, we were chatting in IMs and I told him that I needed to go cook my dinner. He asked what I was making, so I told him. He replied that it had been a long time since he had a homecooked meal. It then became my mission to get him some real food instead of the crap he told me he had been eating. I asked where he was stationed. Turned out he was in Virginia, which was about a 6 hour drive from my house in New Jersey. I called him on the phone and we figured out what would be a good weekend for me to bring him dinner. I made him a deal, though. I would bring him homemade Italian food and he had to meet me at the gate of the base in his uniform. He agreed. We met face-to-face about 3 weeks after we first started talking online. It just happened to be on my parents' wedding anniversary, too.

So, how many non-male trysts have you experienced in your Vild lifetime? :slywink:
Actually none. I was asked if I wanted to have a threesome by two different couples. I didn't do it because the guys in those couples were my good friends and it was weird. One was the guy who was making me the prosthetic third breast and his girlfriend. Another was a couple that I used to roleplay with online, but I knew them IRL too. The chick in that relationship, while she was my friend, was a total psycho. I didn't want to get involved any more than I already was.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Have you ever used the phrase "Hello, sailor"? :D

Wasabi Poptart

Have you ever used the phrase "Hello, sailor"? :D
When I pick him up at the pier and he isn't paying attention, I usually pull up next to him and yell out "Hey sailor! Looking for a good time?" :becky:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Actually none. I was asked if I wanted to have a threesome by two different couples. I didn't do it because the guys in those couples were my good friends and it was weird. One was the guy who was making me the prosthetic third breast and his girlfriend. Another was a couple that I used to roleplay with online, but I knew them IRL too. The chick in that relationship, while she was my friend, was a total psycho. I didn't want to get involved any more than I already was.
So basically what you're saying is, the only reason you've not is lack of a good situation? Good to know. :slywink:

Wasabi Poptart

No, it's not the only reason. Those were the two opportunities I've had and the immediate reasons why I didn't take them. I like women. I have no problems looking at a woman and pointing her out to my husband because she's attractive. Before he deployed last year, I downloaded a ton of pictures for him because he knows I have a good eye when it comes to what he physically likes in a woman.
I used to wonder what it would be like to have sex with another woman. But can I take it from curiosity to something I would act on? The honest answer is no. I admire and appreciate the female form, but there is something about a man that takes my breath away like no woman, no matter how attractive, ever has for me. I still like to keep an open mind about it though. Plus, I wouldn't want it to be one of those things I'm doing just for kicks either, like the girls that French kiss their female friends because it's cool to act like you're bi instead of because they are really bi.