Okay! I'll put the toilet seat down next time. Shee-EEESH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't personally worry about falling in, like I said, I just think it's gross to leave the toilet wide open. I always put down everything and so does my husband.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I don't really understand the fear of 'falling in,' because I always look at the toilet before I sit on it.
Same here. The only time I have ever "fallen in" was in the middle of the night when the lid was up and I lifted the seat thinking it was the lid. That said, I always keep the toilet completely closed, seat and lid down. Seems more sanitary to me.

But the girl who is not your girlfriend deriding you should STFU. You don't owe her anything and it was rude of her to berate you in front of everyone.
She wasn't really pissed off (heh, I made a pun) at me specifically. Our host had used the bathroom earlier and his aim hadn't been too good. There were drips everywhere on the rim and he'd left the seat up to boot.

I tend to return the toilet seat to whatever state it was in when I went in, thus making me "toilet neutral".

But the girl who is not your girlfriend deriding you should STFU. You don't owe her anything and it was rude of her to berate you in front of everyone.
She wasn't really pissed off (heh, I made a pun) at me specifically. Our host had used the bathroom earlier and his aim hadn't been too good. There were drips everywhere on the rim and he'd left the seat up to boot.[/QUOTE]

So, your host pees like an NBA star.

He dribbles before he shoots.

I feel that women should learn to look before they sit down. In that vein, I always put the seat down, but once every few weeks I put a huge spider on it. Encourages looking first. Damned thoughtful if you ask me.

Funny or not, I can't stand hearing someone blast loose with a great gassy poop when I'm trying to pee. All I can imagine is his anus prairie dogging out spraying crap all over the inside of the toilet. And I try try try not to be xenophobic, but the bathroom makes it more difficult. People from the East, be it India or Asia seem to have the most offensive smelling crap. Given that I work at a university, I've had a veritable rainbow of ethnic groups from which to sample the smell of shit.
You've put a lot more thought into this than I have, but can you imagine a steady diet of Indian food? You should smell my bathroom after I get back from an Indian buffet. I always have some scented sticks that smell like the ocean surf, so the combined odor smells like a sewer line emptying into the sea.

D

darkangel6988

If that ever happens to you again, roll your eyes, and say, "Yes it is far more rude for me to leave a lid up on a toilet than it is to make a scene about the lid being up."
I've bitched about it before but that was when I had been drinking and I didn't look before sitting and then I ended up in the bowl .....it's not fun at all to fall in ! Then again if that happens one time you never forget to check again......i don't care about it really but if i go in and it's up I take the 2 seconds put it down do what i came to do and then shut it all .......I just like it better completely closed up , But I wouldn't make a big deal if my hubby forgets to put it down........JUST MAKE SURE YOU WIPE YOUR DRIPPINGS!!!!!! and that includes floor dribbles ! Thats the only thing that would get me going !

I agree with The statement above it's way more rude to make a scene about it being up rather then u forgetting to put it down !

Putting the seat and lid down = polite
Leaving the toilet the way your found it or better = expected
Removing the toilet seat and lid and leaving them in the trash = rude

JUST MAKE SURE YOU WIPE YOUR DRIPPINGS!!!!!! and that includes floor dribbles ! Thats the only thing that would get me going !
You could just wear some slippers if you're worried about floor dribbles...

But yeah, drippings definitely aren't cool. I try to wipe them up even when I'm tipsy.

D

darkangel6988

JUST MAKE SURE YOU WIPE YOUR DRIPPINGS!!!!!! and that includes floor dribbles ! Thats the only thing that would get me going !
You could just wear some slippers if you're worried about floor dribbles...

But yeah, drippings definitely aren't cool. I try to wipe them up even when I'm tipsy.[/QUOTE]

Ok i have a better idea if you can't aim right when u drink DON"T DRINK LOL !........I will not wear slippers and there is nothing that i hate more then Drunk drippings......I don't drip when I'm drunk ! Geez :p

I can't be the only one who imagined 'Drunk Drippings' as the dripping fat off of a drunk being roasted rotisserie style.

Status
Not open for further replies.