On a whim question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
HOBO I have the end all advice!

Walk up to her and kick her in the groin.
As she doubles over (it's pleasure, I PROMISE), smash her boobs into her chest with your hands, twist, and pull up.

She will be all over your dick.
If she cries, ask her if she's on her period.

As she doubles over (it's pleasure, I PROMISE), smash her boobs into her chest with your hands, twist, and pull up.

If she cries, ask her if she's on her period.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

OH GEEZE, CG! How am I EVER going to concentrate at work today when all I can think about is this fantasy?

So she wasn't in class today so didn't even get a chance to pussy out.

My friend's girlfriend told me I should add her on MySpace and talk to her on there but I was like uhh no I don't want to be a total creeper. I haven't really had any real conversations with her, just kind of class discussion type stuff so I think I will talk to her some try to flirt(How does I flirt?) and stuff before I add her on any social networking sites or ask her to coffee or something. Like shouldn't I talk to her some before asking her to the coffee thing or can I ask a basically complete stranger to that? So basically the situation is that I think this girl is cute but haven't even really talked to her heh...
You can get all the advice you want, but it makes for a poor substitute in place of experience.

I really, really don't understand why talking to women seems like such an impossible task for the guys here.

ElJuski

Staff member
So she wasn't in class today so didn't even get a chance to pussy out.

My friend's girlfriend told me I should add her on MySpace and talk to her on there but I was like uhh no I don't want to be a total creeper. I haven't really had any real conversations with her, just kind of class discussion type stuff so I think I will talk to her some try to flirt(How does I flirt?) and stuff before I add her on any social networking sites or ask her to coffee or something. Like shouldn't I talk to her some before asking her to the coffee thing or can I ask a basically complete stranger to that? So basically the situation is that I think this girl is cute but haven't even really talked to her heh...
You can get all the advice you want, but it makes for a poor substitute in place of experience.

I really, really don't understand why talking to women seems like such an impossible task for the some guys here.[/QUOTE]

Do, or do not. There is no try.

I think what works for me is my self-deprecating knowledge that dumb nerdy shit I like to talk about is dumb. Girls aren't just going to go for the Star Trek guy when he's in his full regalia (unless you're talking to nerdy girls of the same calibur). Be yourself, but be charming. Introduce your personality in chunks. Nerds for some reason where it like it's armor; when nobody really wears their entire personality on their sleeve.

Also, thinking of the female as some unattainable foreign body can't help. And, if they act anything like how they act to the girls on here...

well then it's really fucking obvious why they baw in their sleep.

You are forgetting the most important step! After all this, take a picture of her and leave, laughing loudly.

Cajungal

Staff member

You are forgetting the most important step! After all this, take a picture of her and leave, laughing loudly.[/QUOTE]

While telling her she's just like her mother.

If she cries, ask her if she's on her period.[/quote]

You are forgetting the most important step! After all this, take a picture of her and leave, laughing loudly.[/quote]

While telling her she's just like her mother.[/QUOTE]
And then put your chewing gum in her hair before giving her a noogie.

You are forgetting the most important step! After all this, take a picture of her and leave, laughing loudly.[/QUOTE]

Oooh, I never tried THAT.

And then put your chewing gum in her hair before giving her a noogie.
nor that!

Don't forget to take a big sniff and say she smells just like her too.

It's because these guys think there is some magical thing they need to say to a woman to convince them to go out with them and if they just figure out what that is (or get someone else to tell them) they'll hook her. It doesn't work that way. A woman will typically know whether she wants to spend time with you before you ask her out. Then it doesn't matter what you say (as long as it's not completely stupid or arrogant), just that you've made a move. Of course, if the first thing you ever say to her is "want to go out?" your chances are a bit low (but by no means zero).

Of course, sometimes she might say no and eventually change her mind, but you have to make your interest known pretty quickly, or you get stuck in the friend (i.e. "no fucking way") zone. So basically the worst possible thing you can do is not ask in the first place.

tl:dr version: Grow a pair.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Also, thinking of the female as some unattainable foreign body can't help.
Exactly. You're looking around your classroom thinking "I'd hit that". The women (being, you know, people) are doing the exact same thing. If you're on that list, she will say yes when you ask her out. If not, she was never going to.

I have trouble speaking to people, period. No "foreign bodies" nor "magical words". It's just awkward and unnatural to me, like riding a bicicle with huge heavy shoes and a pair of trousers five sizes smaller.

And a wedgie.

Status
Not open for further replies.