PEOPLE IN SAUNAS! Was About Traditional Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andromache

Traditional Marriage (was Books discussion)

Rob king, Friend of Unnatural Homosexuals everywhere; would like to know why everyone is on his case just because he Tolerates them, and he is quite shocked that people seem to act idiotically (that is, disagree with him anytime he calls some an idiot, states the act silly or stupidly) and is willing to lend his permission only to "good causes"

I'm not going to mince words. I think both figiment and espy's opinions on the matter are dated.
Wait a minute... what view is that? That I think homosexuals should be allowed to get married? That's my view so I'm not sure what exactly you are referring too...

I'm not going to mince words. I think both figiment and espy's opinions on the matter are dated.
Wait a minute... what view is that? That I think homosexuals should be allowed to get married? That's my view so I'm not sure what exactly you are referring too...[/QUOTE]

Aww, shit. Fingers moved faster than my brain. I was thinking about the whole "homosexuality = bad" thing, and also thinking that I wanted to date you ... and then it got all mashed up and ... sorry!

Wait a minute... what view is that? That I think homosexuals should be allowed to get married? That's my view so I'm not sure what exactly you are referring too...[/QUOTE]

Aww, shit. Fingers moved faster than my brain. I was thinking about the whole "homosexuality = bad" thing, and also thinking that I wanted to date you ... and then it got all mashed up and ... sorry![/QUOTE]

Dude. We went on that one date to the waterpark. It was awkward and you wouldn't buy me any cotton candy. It's not happening.

Wait a minute... what view is that? That I think homosexuals should be allowed to get married? That's my view so I'm not sure what exactly you are referring too...[/quote]

Aww, shit. Fingers moved faster than my brain. I was thinking about the whole "homosexuality = bad" thing, and also thinking that I wanted to date you ... and then it got all mashed up and ... sorry![/quote]

Dude. We went on that one date to the waterpark. It was awkward and you wouldn't buy me any cotton candy. It's not happening.[/QUOTE]
Prude.

A

Andromache

Thank you Espy, you have helped me ruin a new sweater. Now to get more coffee

Wait a minute... what view is that? That I think homosexuals should be allowed to get married? That's my view so I'm not sure what exactly you are referring too...[/quote]

Aww, shit. Fingers moved faster than my brain. I was thinking about the whole "homosexuality = bad" thing, and also thinking that I wanted to date you ... and then it got all mashed up and ... sorry![/quote]

Dude. We went on that one date to the waterpark. It was awkward and you wouldn't buy me any cotton candy. It's not happening.[/QUOTE]
Prude.[/QUOTE]

Prude? You obviously didn't see the bikini he was wearing.

And everybody knows cotton candy at a water park is just a recipe for disaster!

A

Andromache

Better to eat a toad than submit to same lame exclusionary idea of who I can and cannot love based on their gender.

figmentPez

Staff member

Like this wonderful little nugget of bullshit, for example...
Go here: http://faithcommunitynetwork.com/ Ask your questions. You've already spat in my face, figuratively. Why should I believe you even care what evidence convinced me?
You've just got to love the hypocrisy, don't you? A man complaining about small mindedness, when he's already stated near the beginning of the discussion that he's got a problem with homosexuality.
I'm small minded simply because I hold a position that is different from yours? That's not a logical conclusion, but anyway...

I didn't complain about small mindedness, I complained about rudeness. I posted that I thought it was counterproductive to start a discussion with a strawman argument, and I provided a link to an article that showed that a church had been forced to allow a homosexual marriage occur on their property. For my comments, Crone pulled out a couple of "yo mamma" jokes. Have I been rude to anyone in this thread?

A

Andromache

I didn't complain about small mindedness, I complained about rudeness. I posted that I thought it was counterproductive to start a discussion with a strawman argument, and I provided a link to an article that showed that a church had been forced to allow a homosexual marriage occur on their property. For my comments, Crone pulled out a couple of "yo mamma" jokes. Have I been rude to anyone in this thread?
He's right. He's been a very polite small minded person. Wait, believing that certain populations don't deserve the same structured legal rights as other groups isn't small minded, it's a different position.

North_Ranger

Staff member

If you've got beer, sausages or birch twigs, you're in.

And for the ladies and gay men:

Why do the folks who like the ladies get a hotty while the folks who like the gents get a saggy dude with a shrub?

Green_Lantern

Staff member

In the former forum/url I tryed to provide quality male nudity but was never apreciated u.u

A

Andromache

-Edit-
Crap, I didn't even wanna post in this thread. /phail
if it's any revelation, neither did I. I debated long and hard over replying in any form to Rob King, but then my anger got the better of my impulse control. I actually don't enjoy shit stirring like this, though it's very second nature.

North_Ranger

Staff member

Fine, fine!

I'll see if I can find you a better-looking guy.

Jeeze, you do your best but it's never enough. I oughta grumble grumble grumble...

figmentPez

Staff member

He's right. He's been a very polite small minded person. Wait, believing that certain populations don't deserve the same structured legal rights as other groups isn't small minded, it's a different position.
You know, it's interesting. I've never actually been asked in this thread if I hold an opinion on legalizing gay marriage, let alone what that opinion is. You all have just assumed that I object to it simply because of my religious beliefs.

I'm actually undecided on the issue of legalizing gay marriage, but you all just gave in to your prejudices and assumed what you didn't know to be true. I'm finished with this thread.

A

Andromache

if it's any revelation, neither did I.
Didn't you start the thread? Kind of hard to avoid posting in it then yeah?;)[/QUOTE]

read the rest of the post you quoted... fucksake

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

You know, it's interesting. I've never actually been asked in this thread if I hold an opinion on gay marriage, let alone what that opinion is. You all have just assumed that I object to it simply because of my religious beliefs.

I'm actually undecided on the issue of legalizing gay marriage, but you all just gave in to your prejudices and assumed what you didn't know to be true. I'm finished with this thread.[/QUOTE]

And I'm finished with your mom. God she was gooood. Thank you

I got some sausages, let's cook them up and see what happens next. "sits down, removes pants"

Status
Not open for further replies.