Piercings and tattoos...or why my ideas are great at the time but stupid afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like those kinds of things when I was in high school. I almost got my nose done and by almost I mean i was there it was about to happen. But as luck would have it I was there with my sister and her friend who were also getting theirs done and the piercing chick only had two piercings so I let them have their little friend moment. I never got around to doing it again. I like nose piercings but other than that I think they look awful. Especially eyebrow and septum. I think guys with earrings look weird and guys with spacers are extremely off-putting.

I used to love tattoos too but I changed my mind before I got one. I just think they mar the natural beauty of the body and skin. They make people look dirty and I don't mean sexually. They just seem dingy with tattoos.
So you pussed out and now you hold a bad view of people with them? ;-)

M

makare

I didn't "puss out" they literally ran out of stuff and I didn't say anything against people who have them either besides that it makes skin look less nice.

Well roughly 24 hours in, and things are going well. Swelling is less than I thought it would be, and the pain much less intense than I imagined. I can even pee without cursing. Yay!

As for daves question. I am not actually heavily pierced imo. I have 1 in my lobe (slightly bigger than standard, same size as an average tongue barbell), 1 in my tragus (the little bit of the ear that is on the side of your face not the ear), 1 eyebrow and 2 in my tongue. Most people don't even notice my ear stuff, nor my tongue unless I'm playing with it. It does kind of limit the places I can work in to a certain degree, but so would tattoos and even my choice of hairstyle. I think most places are becoming more relaxed about body mod's as they become more common. As for the why, I find them aesthetically pleasing, plus it gives me something to fiddle with when I'm nervous. If I ever decide I don't want them anymore, then I can take them out pretty easily.

Once this has healed up a bit I'm going to finish the work on my back piece, and go get a trial tattoo on my arm. Most probably a Tri force/ symbol of hyrule. Figure it's smarter to get something smaller done first, just in case it is painful or something, but I don't think that should be much of a problem.

Well roughly 24 hours in, and things are going well. Swelling is less than I thought it would be, and the pain much less intense than I imagined. I can even pee without cursing. Yay!

As for daves question. I am not actually heavily pierced imo. I have 1 in my lobe (slightly bigger than standard, same size as an average tongue barbell), 1 in my tragus (the little bit of the ear that is on the side of your face not the ear), 1 eyebrow and 2 in my tongue. Most people don't even notice my ear stuff, nor my tongue unless I'm playing with it. It does kind of limit the places I can work in to a certain degree, but so would tattoos and even my choice of hairstyle. I think most places are becoming more relaxed about body mod's as they become more common. As for the why, I find them aesthetically pleasing, plus it gives me something to fiddle with when I'm nervous. If I ever decide I don't want them anymore, then I can take them out pretty easily.

Once this has healed up a bit I'm going to finish the work on my back piece, and go get a trial tattoo on my arm. Most probably a Tri force/ symbol of hyrule. Figure it's smarter to get something smaller done first, just in case it is painful or something, but I don't think that should be much of a problem.
So you got your dick pierced, but you're worried about the tattoo because it might be painful?
I think you're gonna be ok.

I have a folder at one of the local tattoo shops that I was starting to work on, before my wife got pregnant.

Now, any extra money goes towards the baby - which makes sense, being that we're scraping by as it is.

Still... would have been nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.