[TV] pilot of Preacher ordered by AMC

Yeah, I don't know, I'm not feeling it. Is the guy with the bad haircut supposed to be Cassidy? And I don't know. I'm not digging the actor they got for Jesse. With Walking Dead, the casting for that was pretty much spot on for almost everyone. Here? Not so sure. I'll at least check out the first episode, but I'm feeling pretty hesitant about this one.

I'm curious to see what @Bowielee thinks of it.

No one is going to look like the round jawed characters of Steve Dillon. So whoever playing whoever is cool.

No glasses Cassidy? That's fucked.

Can't wait to be dissapointed by it! Seriously if I have to wait more than one episode to see a flaming baby head murder a bunch of Southern church goers I'm gonna be pissed.

It was...good, I'd say as its own thing BUT-*CLAP* I have qualms.

ONE-no exploding church goers....that is the bulk of my problems, that opening scene in the first volume where ALL his parishioners just explode is one of the most iconic in the series! ALSO...is the show REALLY going to take place in the town for the next few episodes? Not like, an awesome road-trip coated in revenge that takes them all over this great nation of ours? REALLY?! UGH!

Liked Cassidy despite the eyes, and while I felt Tulip might've been a BIT more gung-ho about things, she was cool.