Export thread

Post the punchline, just the punchline, to your favorite joke

bhamv3

bhamv3

And see if people can guess which joke it is.

I'll start with an easy one. "You idiot, it means someone's stolen our tent."

blotsfan

blotsfan

I don't want to rewrite it but the basic setup is two people lying under the stars asking what the constellation means.

Mine:
"God damnit, I missed."

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

With every shot so far.

Dave

Dave

Mine:
"God damnit, I missed."
Priest golfing. God tries to hit him with lightning.

Mine:

You're not here to hunt, are you?

PatrThom

PatrThom

I don't want to rewrite it but the basic setup is two people lying under the stars asking what the constellation means.
Specifically Holmes and Watson, lying on their backs and talking about the vast starry sky over their heads.

I don't know as I have a "favorite" joke, but we'll see how many know this one: "Gomer's Pile."

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

And while they argued, a train came and ran them over.

evilmike

evilmike

A small medium at large.

Bubble181

Bubble181

"because he was wearing Nike Airs".

bhamv3

bhamv3

I don't know this one.

"because he was wearing Nike Airs".
Or this one.

jwhouk

jwhouk

"It's a knick-knack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan."

GasBandit

GasBandit

"Shoot the dog! SHOOT THE DOG!"

Bubble181

Bubble181

Or this one.
Well, sadly, it's a joke where the joke is sort of lost if you know the punchline going in. And it's also...;a particular brand of comedy. it may, in fact, be against the forum rules. Still, I'll include it in a spoiler :)

Rabbit didn't have much to do today, so he decided to go for a bit of a walk. He put on his shoes, walked into the forest, and continued walking for a good long while. A quarter of an hour later, he ran into another rabbit.
"Hey, hello there", he said, "What's your name? I'm Rabbit."
The other rabbit answered: "Oh, hello there. I'm Rabbit Rabbit. I didnt have much to do today, so I decided to go for a walk in the forest."
"Neat!" answered Rabbit. "I'm doing the same thing! How about we walk along together?"
Rabbit Rabbit thought for a second, then said "OK! let's go, Rabbit!".
So, they set off together, and walked along the forest trails. About 15 minutes later, they ran across another rabbit.
"Hey, hi! How are you doing?" said Rabbit. "We're Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit. We both had nothing much to do today, so we decided to go for a walk in the forest".
"Oh! How nice!", the other rabbit replied. "My name is Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. I had nothing better to do today, so I decided to go for a walk in the forest!"
"Well, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, how about you join us two, Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit, and go along with us on a walk through the forest?"
"Sure Rabbit!" said Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, "That's a great plan!"
So, Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit left together, and continued to walk along in the forest.
After walking together for a quarter of an hour, they happened upon another rabbit.
"Hello", said Rabbit, "Let me introduce myself and my friends here. I'm Rabbit, this is Rabbit Rabbit, and that's Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. What are you called?"
The other rabbit replied, "Why, my name is Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. Nice to meet you, Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit!"
"Why, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, what are you doing here?", Rabbit Rabbit asked. "Oh, I'm just walking along the forest today. I didn't have much else to do." "Gosh", came Rabbit's response, "so are we! What do you say, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, do you want to join us and walk along together?"
"Absolutely!" Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit cried out, and joined them. Together, Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit walked on through the forest.
They hadn't gone for much more than 15 minutes when, all of a sudden, they arrived at a clearing. On the other side, they saw a rabbit.
"Howdy!", Rabbit shouted, "How are you doing? We are Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, we're four rabbits who had nothing to do and so we decided to walk along in the foret together. Who are you?" The other rabbit came closer, looked at them, and answered: "What a coincidence! My name is Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. I didn't have much to do today, so I decided to go walking in the forest"
"You don't say!" Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit said. "How about joining us? We can all walk through the forest together!". "A good plan, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit! I think I'll join you!" Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit said, and he walked out of the clearing together with Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit.
The five of them happily walked off together. To their surprise, a quarter-hour later, they saw a rabbit sitting along the side of the path. Rabbit went up to him, and asked "Hello there, unknown rabbit. My name is Rabbit, this rabbit here is Rabbit Rabbit. That one's Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, and the one on the end is Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. Over there's Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. What's your name?"
the other rabbit looked up, thought for a second, then answered "ah, nice to meet all of you! My name's Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit.".
"Well met, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit! What are you doing in the forest?", came the question from Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit.
"Ah, well now, I had nothing better to do today, so I decided a nice walk in the forest would be a good plan", Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit replied. "Walk with us!" came the immediate reply from Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, "I'm sure my buddies won't mind!".
"Alright, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, I'll join you!", exclaimed Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit.
Happily and in good company, they all set off together: Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit.
The group was walking along the path in the forest, when all of a sudden they found a rabbit sitting along the side of the road. Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit looked at each other, then at the other rabbit, and started talking at the same time: "Hello, rabbit! We are Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. What should we call you?" The other rabbit looked up and smiled: "hello there, Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. My name is Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit."
"Well met, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, what are you doing in this forest?", asked Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit.
"Ah," Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit sighed, "I had nothing much to do today, so I decided to go for a walk in the forest.".
"What luck!" cried Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, "We're just walking along, too! let's all walk together!"
After a moment's thought, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit decided: "very well, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, I'll join you guys!"
So there went Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, along with Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit.
The group had been walking for roughly a quarter of an hour, when they came to a small stream.
"Nuts!" Rabbit exclaimed, "There's no bridge or shallow in sight! Whatever shall we do?"
"Well, Rabbit, I don't know", said Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, "Perhaps we can jump? but I'm not sure I can make it!"
"Ah, come on" replied Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, "I'm sure we'll be able to cross.". Having said that, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit walked back a bit, took a run-up, jumped......And landed about mid-stream,sank, and drowned.
Obviously, Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit were all distrought and saddened. "Poor Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, we barely knew him!" sobbed Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit.
After a mourning period of a quarter of an hour, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit looked around and said: "Dear friends, I think that Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit was right. We'll need to cross". "No!" cried out Rabbit, "Don't do it!" but Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit was already taking a run-up - a bit longer than Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit had taken - ran, jumped, flew through the air...And landed just a bit further in the stream than Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, but still well short of the other side. Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit sank, and drowned.
"Noooo" wept Rabbit Rabbit, "Not Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit! What a shame!"
Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit gathered close together, and cried for a good 15 minutes.
"Fellows," said Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit at the end of it, "I now know what went wrong. I shall jump, and I shall cross, and I will help you all from the other side of the stream.".
Having said that, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit jogged back a few meters, ran towards the stream, jumped - he was crossing the air like an eagle... But in the end, he landed in the water, just a little bit further than Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. He struggled, he sunk, he drowned.
"Alas, poor Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit" came the cry from Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, "he was still in his prime!"
Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit all cried and hugged each other. After fifteen minutes, having dried their tears, they looked at each other. "My friends, I know what I must do," sighed Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. "I'm better prepared, and I know now the dangers. Watch, as I will try, in memory of Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, to cross the stream in one big jump."
A long run-up, he soared and soared.... but no, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit landed in the stream, sank, and drowned.
Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit looked at each other, fell into each others' arms, and cried for a full 15 minutes.
"Rabbit," said Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, "Rabbit Rabbit, I feel we have now mourned long enough. With what we've been shown, I'm convinced that we can do what Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit failed to do. I will now jump, and I will succeed." After those words, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit backed away, stretched for a bit, said a quick prayer, ran up to the stream, and made a mighty leap. The wind blowing past his ears, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit still fell sadly short, just barely grzing the opposite bank, but ending up in the stream, sinking and drowning.
Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit hugged and cried, wailed, beat their chests, for an appropriate duration - a quarter of an hour or thereabouts - and turned to each other. "Rabbit," said Rabbit Rabbit, we've known each other the longest. You know how I feel, you know what I must do. For Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, I feel I must now make the jump. With God's will, I'll make it across." Rabbit looked at Rabbit Rabbit, hugged him, and wished him well.
Rabbit Rabbit took the longest run-up yet, flexed and stretched, focussed, ran, ran, ran and his jump was an impressive one to see - he flew across the stream, he could feel the other bank, he was nearly there....But alas, Rabbit Rabbit, though brushing the tips of a few blades of grass, still fell short, sank, and drowned.
Rabbit felt all alone, and he cried, and mourned, and sighed. After 15 minutes had passed, he stood up.
"Well," said Rabbit, "I know what I must do. There's nothing for it. Dear Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit - this is for all of you. If I survive, I will not forget you. If I should fall, we will all be reunited."
Having said that, he made his peace, stepped back, ran up to the stream, and jumped....and flew...and flew....he could see the stream passing by below him, he could see the waves, but he was still high and going strong...he kept on moving through the air like a thrown spear...and when he landed, just barely, on the other side of the stream, he sighed, a happy Rabbit again, and walked off.
Now, why, do I ask you, did Rabbit succeed, where Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit and Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit fail?

Dave

Dave

Guy goes bear hunting. He gets to a clearing and sees this bear so he aims and fires. He runs to the body but it's not there. Suddenly there's a tapping on his shoulder and he turns to see the bear...who proceeds to throw the guy down and fuck the shit out of him.

Bruised and bloody, the hunter crawls home and decides that he's going to get revenge on that bear. So he buys a bigger rifle & goes back. Same clearing. Same bear. He lines up his shot and *BLAM!*. He runs to the body but it's not there. Suddenly he feels a tapping on his shoulder. With tears in his eyes he turns to see the bear...who proceeds to throw him to the ground and fuck the shit out of him.

Torn, embarrassed and ashamed, the hunter crawls back home, but his rage knows no bounds. He buys a god damned elephant gun and vows that bear is going to die.

So the next day he goes to the clearing. There's the bear. He lines up his shot and *BLAM!!* He runs to the body but again, it's gone. His stomach falls as he feels the tap on his shoulder, but he doesn't turn. There's silence for a bit and then the bear says, "You're not here to hunt, are you?"

Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Better Nate than lever.

Wahad

Wahad

"The ostrich says nothing, because ostriches can't talk."

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

"No. You just fuck one goat."

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

"No. You just fuck one goat."
There was a restaurant in town named for the protagonist of the joke. Just by the entrance there was a goat parking space.

phil

phil

*imitation of whale noises*

GasBandit

GasBandit

Oh that reminds me of one, too!

*gagging and choking noises*

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The penguin said, "It is just a little ice cream."

Shawn

Shawn

"Dead one's full again."

Timmus

Timmus

Ok, so I was hiding naked in a fridge....

Cog

Cog

Ok, so I was hiding naked in a fridge....
Not going to try to tell a joke in english but is this the one with three dead guys telling how they died to Saint Peter?

Timmus

Timmus

Not going to try to tell a joke in english but is this the one with three dead guys telling how they died to Saint Peter?
Correctemundo

Timmus

Timmus

Nay, ‘tis the “C”

bhamv3

bhamv3

Nay, ‘tis the “C”
"We regret to inform you that your Internet account has been terminated for copyright violation..."

Timmus

Timmus

Ting-a-ling mother fucker!

bhamv3

bhamv3

I don't know this one.

Or this one.

Oh that reminds me of one, too!

*gagging and choking noises*
I might know this one.

Ting-a-ling mother fucker!
Don't know this one.

Timmus

Timmus

Meow?

Bubble181

Bubble181

I don't know this one.
While I'm not sure, since I didn't post the punch line, I assume it's a similar joke to one I know that ends "camels can't talk"

General Specific

General Specific

“Spit it out ya wee bastard!!”

@Li3n

@Li3n

Uhhh... i know the perfect one for this:

"1. Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data..."

Fun Size

Fun Size

"I'll show you and your fucking canoes."

PatrThom

PatrThom

Two variations on the same theme:

"Tag! You're it!"
or
"Cool, man. Put a Band-Aid on it."

--Patrick

phil

phil

A Rabbi, a Priest and a Whale walk into a bar. The Rabbi says to the bartender: " I would like to order some kosher wine, so that I may reflect on the teachings of the Torah in quiet contemplation"

The Rabbi gets his wine and is in his way.

The Priest says to the bartender: " I would like some wine, which is representative of the blood of the Messiah and some bread which is representative of his body. I shall have these and quietly contemplate the teachings of the Bible"

The Priest goes on his way

The Whale goes up to the bar and says to the bartender:

phil

phil

"I'll show you and your fucking canoes."
Three guys get captured by cannibals. Two of a demographic you don't think that highly of and the third guy is of one you like in an endearing way like "haha man those guys are kinda different and weird" The cannibals tell the captives that they are going to be eaten and their bones and skin will be used to make their canoes. However they may choose the method of their own death.

The first guy says he wants a knife. They give him a knife and he stands up and says something that confirms his demographic before slitting his throat.

The second guy says he wants a gun so they give him one. He stands up and says something that confirms his demographic and shoots himself in the head.

The third guy thinks for a second and asks for a fork. The cannibals are confused but it's their custom to never deny the last request like that so they go find him one. The guy takes the fork and starts stabbing himself all over.

"What are you doing? Surely this is worse than using any of the other methods!"

"You guys might kill me, and you might eat me but I'll show you and your fucking canoes!"

GasBandit

GasBandit

Help me find my keys and we can ride my motorcycle out of here!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Me too, mine's like a milk pail.

Wahad

Wahad

So this guy Bob has a friend called Rick. Rick lives the life. Big house, sweet car, lovely wife. Rick also throws the best kinds of parties. About once every three months or so, he throws an amazing party where everybody is invited, the booze flows like water, and things happen that keep it the talk of the town until the next party rolls around.

So on one of these nights, Bob joins the party. He's a bit late, 'coz he couldn't find his favorite tie, and you gotta dress up fine when you come to one of Rick's parties. Anyway, he gets there, and the party is in full swing. Bob grabs a drink, and goes to mingle. He says hi to Cheryl from work, and Vinnie, the barman at his other favorite hangout, and Sally the neighbor comes up for a bit because she really needs a babysitter for next week and gosh, the kids just love hanging out with Bob so much 'coz he's such a sweet fella.

As he's mingling, and having a good time, his eyes glaze over the crowd, and he spots an ostrich. Not just any ostrich, an ostrich sporting a big red tie and a beer-hat. Bob doesn't believe what he's seeing. Rick throws some wild parties, sure, but he's never had a wild animal over the floor. So he nudges Sally and is like "are you seeing what I'm seeing? Is that an actual ostrich?"

And Sally goes "oh, yeah! Dunno where Rick managed to get him from but he's a total riot! Really, you should hang out with him for a bit, it'll be great!" But as Bob looks over again, the ostrich has disappeared to another room. In Rick's house, these things come and go, so Bob figures he has better things to do than hunt down a damn ostrich at a party and goes to get another drink.

The night goes on, and Bob's outside a few hours later snacking on some pizza with Dennis, Rick's assistant. They always get pizza at parties like these, and other food as well, but Bob's favorite is the double pepperoni, 'coz it's exactly the salty, greasy bomb his gut needs after a bunch of cocktails. And as they're shooting the shit, Bob spots that damn ostrich again, through the window at the salon. So he asks Dennis about the ostrich, and Dennis is like "Man, you have no idea. Rick wanted to liven things up, you know? But the zoo wouldn't rent any animals out, obviously, so he got me to track down this weird ostrich farmer out in the sticks to buy the damn thing, but for whatever reason every body loves him! I don't get it, man. It's just an ostrich, how fun can it be? But everybody swears they have a great time with him." Of course, by the time Bob looks over again, the mass of partygoers in the salon has shifted.

It's near the end of the night - 4am? 5am? Who knows. Time blurs together at evenings like these. Bob's half-asleep on the couch, nursing a beer, with Rick. People are still around, the music is still playing, but Bob is getting a bit sleepy as the years go on, and he can't pull it all night going all-out like he used to. Anyway, who else happens to walk into the room but the ostrich. Bob looks over to Ostrich, and then to Rick - who's passed out, at this point. Drugs may have been involved - Bob never touches the stuff, but you know. So, before the damn bird can get away again, Bob hoists himself unsteadily to his feet.

He stumbles on over to the ostrich, and points at him. "Y'know, ostrich, I don't get you," he says, "how come you're walking around with a tie and a beer-hat like you're a regular person, and everybody loves partying with you, when you're just a dumb bird?"

So the ostrich looks at him, slurps his beer hat, and opens his beak for a response.

But the ostrich says nothing, because ostriches can't talk.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

A duck for a fuck, a fuck for a duck, and 25 bucks for a fucked up duck.

Gryfter

Gryfter

Okay... but this time you hold it down while I shit on it's head.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Those who know binary, and those who don't.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

"Aren't you a bit old to be believing in leprechauns?"

bhamv3

bhamv3

But then the guy asked, "Who's that standing up there next to Dave?"

bhamv3

bhamv3

So I said, "Die, heretic!" and pushed him off the bridge.

bhamv3

bhamv3

How about a sports joke?

"You don't understand, I got sent off in the eleventh minute!"

bhamv3

bhamv3

"I tried, but then the last guy came back with ten pineapples!"

bhamv3

bhamv3

What, you think I asked for a twelve-inch pianist?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

What, you think I asked for a twelve-inch pianist?
Guy walks into a bar, pulls out a little man from his pocket, and a little piano, and the little dude starts playing. Guy next to him is amazed and asks about it. First guy has a genie, he says, so the second guy makes a wish. Bar is suddenly filled with ducks. Incredulous, the 2nd guy says "I asked for a million bucks! Not ducks!". First guy says "Genie's hard of hearing..."

-----------------------
"$5 bucks, same as in town."

bhamv3

bhamv3

And then his wife shakes him awake. "Why the hell are you shitting on the bed???"

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I put on the wrong pair of socks this morning.

bhamv3

bhamv3

"You don't understand, Chunks is our dog."

Shawn

Shawn

"You don't understand, Chunks is our dog."
Unfortunately I believe the phrase "blew chunks" is also part of this joke.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Yep, the version I heard was:

Two housewives are talking and complaining about their husbands' drinking. One of them said, "My husband came home last night completely drunk! He needed three tries to unlock the front door, then he fell face-first into the foyer, and then he tried to fight the hallway mirror! He broke it and cut his hand, and then I had to drive him to the emergency room!"

And the second housewife said, "That's nothing, my husband came home so drunk last night, he blew chunks right there in the front yard!"

And the first housewife said, "Well, that doesn't sound as bad, at least he vomited outside the house, right?"

And the second housewife paused and said, "You don't understand, Chunks is our dog."

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

"THEN GO WASH YOUR GOD DAMNED HANDS, I'M HUNGRY!"

bhamv3

bhamv3

"What do you think I am, crazy? You'll just turn it off when I'm halfway across!"

Dave

Dave

"What do you think I am, crazy? You'll just turn it off when I'm halfway across!"
This is the joke that made Batman laugh, isn't it?

bhamv3

bhamv3

"I'm in here because I'm crazy, not because I'm stupid."

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

"5 bucks, same as in town"

General Specific

General Specific

A guy is driving along a road near an asylum and gets a flat tire. He pulls over and begins the process of changing his tire. As he gets the wheel off, all of the lug nuts roll away and fall down a sewer grate. Exasperated, the man tries to figure out what to do. A couple of the inmates had gathered at the fence and one of them pipes up saying, "Why don't you take a lug nut off each of the remaining tires and put it on the spare? You can then buy a new set when you get to some place that can fix your tire." The man says, "That's a great idea! I don't know why you're in that place!" To which the inmate replies...

"I'm in here because I'm crazy, not because I'm stupid."