Rant (M): Rants From the Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you will about her, but Newfoundland looked mighty beautiful, even as she sank into the depths.
I watched the whole thing, sitting on my citadel terrace high above the Republic of New Ontario, sipping a lovely 2396 Bordeaux.

Well, I died tripping over a curb and hitting my head just as the uprising began, so I missed most of it.

I didn't notice because Northern NJ imploded when a non-corrupt politician completed his term without taking a bribe, and by the time reality stopped flapping around, the whole uprising had finished.

I DVRed the re-run, though.

You know what I always say in the Soylent Green threads? That I don't care it's people as long as it's not people I personally know?

Well, guess who found his highschool crush all powdered up in his breakfast today...

That's what I get for reading labels.
At least you finally got a taste...

Wish I could get a taste...

Of some brains anyway. After my status rose to that of living impaired, sure, I get great disability, but I realized that there's a severe lack of brains to eat in the D.C. area. Go ahead and make a politician joke if you want, but this is no laughing matter. I tried that Soylent Green stuff, but it's like you took a good thing and diluted it with a bunch of garbage. I'm getting desperate enough to head over to the head museum--there's gotta be a brain or two, just by statistical odds, right?

North_Ranger

Staff member
You know what I always say in the Soylent Green threads? That I don't care it's people as long as it's not people I personally know?

Well, guess who found his highschool crush all powdered up in his breakfast today...

That's what I get for reading labels.
Well, didn't you always say you wanted to eat her?

If our streets weren't infestated with kaijubulls and mutant matadores fighting eternally to the death, I'd go and slap all of you who joke about my breakfast tragedy. >: (

*clutches heart* goodbye.... billy *collapses*

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

SWEET RELEASE! Well, I gotta say that Heavenus gets setup awfully fast. It isn't as fast as what I had, but at least now I can rejoin the rest of you with actual insights. I am so glad to be out of that withered old husk.

Maybe I'll go haunt Billy a little... after all, revenge is a dish best served repeatedly. :)

Ooh, anyone else get a weird tugging? OOF! There it is again! What is that? What is... no! Leave my body alone! Get those doctors away from me! Death was the best thing to happen to me in

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Hello, Billy...

North_Ranger

Staff member
FINALLY! I get to use that favour that Sheg owed me. Don't worry, Gee-Ess! She's on the way!
Impossible! She and her armies were massacred in the Battle of Ipswich, back in the War of '65. I should know, I was there.... the memories still haunt me. So many mutant squirrel super soldiers, crushed like egg-shells in a tapdancing class...

Status
Not open for further replies.