Real "What ifs" that bother you, but are very unlikely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

what if while im sleeping with my arm looped through the headboard I fall of the bed and break my arm or dislocate my shoulder?

(i worry about that one almost every night)

J

Jiarn

What if she's just waiting for my phone call after all this time, to reignite our relationship....

what if while im sleeping with my arm looped through the headboard I fall of the bed and break my arm or dislocate my shoulder?

(i worry about that one almost every night)
Just be sure to start you nights tied, so you don't have to worry about falling.

What if my daughter's apparent early liking of Rap/R&B is a sign of things to come?
Go on.[/QUOTE]

Down, Jesse Jackson. I just don't care for that style of music. Not terribly keen on country, either, but with that being my wife's favorite, I've learned to go along to get along.

What if a semi truck merges onto me and there's just nothing I can do about it?

What if I actually do encounter some sort of paranormal activity? I couldn't ever tell anyone because they'd just think I was a loon!

What if someone wants to just casually walk by and kill me in the street?

M

makare

What if my daughter's apparent early liking of Rap/R&B is a sign of things to come?
Go on.[/QUOTE]

Down, Jesse Jackson. I just don't care for that style of music. Not terribly keen on country, either, but with that being my wife's favorite, I've learned to go along to get along.[/QUOTE]

I figured you meant that you have nightmares of rump shaking in her future.

Go on.[/QUOTE]

Down, Jesse Jackson. I just don't care for that style of music. Not terribly keen on country, either, but with that being my wife's favorite, I've learned to go along to get along.[/QUOTE]

I figured you meant that you have nightmares of rump shaking in her future.[/QUOTE]

And I don't think he's ready for that jelly.

What if a semi truck merges onto me and there's just nothing I can do about it?

What if I actually do encounter some sort of paranormal activity? I couldn't ever tell anyone because they'd just think I was a loon!

What if someone wants to just casually walk by and kill me in the street?
What if Phil learns about my plan to casually walk by and kill him in the street?

Cajungal

Staff member
Go on.[/QUOTE]

I figured you meant that you have nightmares of rump shaking in her future.[/QUOTE]

And I don't think he's ready for that jelly.[/QUOTE]

I love this dialogue. *hugs monitor*

Go on.[/QUOTE]

My brother had 3 daughters under the age of 5 when they saw Shreck on VHS... When the tape hit the sing along at the end of the movie and Donkey began singing Baby Got Back. His 3 little girls started shaking their rumps with Dragon on TV...

My brother just let out a dejected sigh of "oh god...."

Status
Not open for further replies.