Remember that woman who taunted the terminally ill girl on Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fucking Christ people! Is it so difficult for people to live without drama? What is it about getting all bent our of shape about things that some people just can't do without? "just leave the sick girl alone" shouldn't be a hard concept to figure out.

Z

Zarvox

There's no way this is the whole story. What could a seven year-old have done to earn a grown woman's ire?

There's no way this is the whole story. What could a seven year-old have done to earn a grown woman's ire?
She's just fucking nuts. I heard it has something to do with the girl's parents not inviting the psycho's kid over to play during a birthday party, and it just snowballed from there.

Man I wish I led a life where I had nothing better to do but to think up schemes to try make a motherless child with a fatal neurological disorder feel bad.

She's just fucking nuts. I heard it has something to do with the girl's parents not inviting the psycho's kid over to play during a birthday party, and it just snowballed from there.
This. She's spread dog shit over people's lawns and tried to run someone down with her car.

C

Chibibar

I have to wonder how would a 7 years old girl piss off a grown woman. I mean this girl is trying to survive and under medical attention.

Something about not inviting her kids over enough... she's just nuts...

Make it illegal for her to touch a computer or get on the internet, like in that documentary Hackers.
Didn't they actually did that to Mitnick (until he sued and won)?!

My friends father is not allowed near a computer for the next five years.

He's also not allowed children.

My friend doesn't talk much about it, I had to learn about it from the news.

Truly, one of the most pathetic displays ever. I'd be a very pleased man if something terrible would happen to her.

J

Jiarn

Que Lovely Bohener coming in and scolding you for saying any harm should come to any living creature despite anything they've done/will do.

We have a charge for this in Georgia, in addition to the civil ramifications. It's called "Aggravated Stalking" (OCGA 16-5-91), and it's a felony. Just sayin...

Dave

Staff member
Yes. Good thing she can't do anything to the little girl from somewhere else. Like use the internet to stalk/harass her, etc...

They aren't going anywhere. Chances are good they can't sell the house for the amount they owe on it due to the housing problem here in michigan. They'll just sit around with it for sale at a price at which it won't sell, giving excuses to the judge for months until they do something else stupid.

They aren't going anywhere. Chances are good they can't sell the house for the amount they owe on it due to the housing problem here in michigan. They'll just sit around with it for sale at a price at which it won't sell, giving excuses to the judge for months until they do something else stupid.
She can't have any contact with her old neighbor (the one she ran over) OR return within five blocks of her house without violating the deal. While it's not explicitly said that she can't return to her house to move out, it's pretty likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.