Scarlet is Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
elph said:
Cajungal said:
But seriously, as for Scarlet, I like her sometimes and dislike her others. I don't know much about the comics, so I can't really make a judgement.
I've gotta agree here. She's just another 'beautiful person' in Hollywood, so it's not something I get too worked up about....

Take these 2 images for example. I like the one on the left with her crawling, but the one on the right with her standing... something looks odd with her face. Like she's got some kind of mental illness. She's still pretty though.
The one on the right is from GI Joe, that's not her.

E

elph

CynicismKills said:
elph said:
Cajungal said:
But seriously, as for Scarlet, I like her sometimes and dislike her others. I don't know much about the comics, so I can't really make a judgement.
I've gotta agree here. She's just another 'beautiful person' in Hollywood, so it's not something I get too worked up about....

Take these 2 images for example. I like the one on the left with her crawling, but the one on the right with her standing... something looks odd with her face. Like she's got some kind of mental illness. She's still pretty though.
The one on the right is from GI Joe, that's not her.
Well, that explains it (and just proves my point I guess - they all look the same to me).

E

elph

Calleja said:
elph... you do realize the girl on the right is NOT scarlett, right? You were joking?

RIGHT?!
Honestly not really. I mean I was mezmerized enough by the first image (red head crawling towards me... *smacks lips tastily*) and then hypnotized by the 2nd (mmmm protected boobs).. that I didn't really focus too much that the hair was styled differently (drastically differently even - other then length).

But really, I guess it just gives example to how I view many Hollywood people. Most of the women just look alike. Very status quo. They're the beautiful people and because of that, nothing really sets them apart too much to me to warrant much in the lines of remembering their names half the time.

To me, that's one reason why I find attraction in Felica Day (no I don't drool like mad when someone posts a pic of her. I don't go fapping away.). She's not perfect. She does look fairly rodenty / horsey. It's her flaws that make her cute / attractive to me and that she enjoys being completely stupid (The Guild - although I've only seen maybe 2 episodes, Dr Horrible, and a few other things).

But take Hayden Panettiere on the flip side. Sure, she's an attractive blond, but she's your 'typical' attractive blond. So much so, it's effect is watered down to the point of being swill. She just looks like any other blond 'cheerleader'.

Emma Watson, when done right, has a fairly classic look to her. Sure, she's another 'blond', but some of the photo shoots I've seen of her are very nicely done with a classic look. It doesn't get me panting over her, but I do think she looks very pretty.

I can go on with examples, but I hope my point is understood. I'm a fairly 'down to earth' kind of guy when it comes to admiring Hollywood people. I really haven't seen ScarJo in anything that I can recall. I'm sure movies can be named and I may have seen them, but I'd most likely respond with "Oh, that was her?".

Honestly, when I first saw the title of the thread, my first thought was not that SJ had been cast to play the Black Widow. Rather, I thought that the part of Scarlett had been recast as a black woman (shades of Nick Fury?), making me wonder what they were going to do with all those publicity stills and footage featuring the old actress.

--Patrick

D

Dunny

Calleja said:
elph... you do realize the girl on the right is NOT scarlett, right? You were joking?

RIGHT?!
Actually, Calleja, the girl on the right IS Scarlett, the character from G.I. Joe.

See? This is why we also need a thumbs down mod.. so I can thumb down posts like Dunny's without even having to respond.

I guess I'll just have to go with the classic: "SHUT THE FUCK UP, DUNNY, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!!"

:D

D

Dunny

Calleja said:
See? This is why we also need a thumbs down mod.. so I can thumb down posts like Dunny's without even having to respond.

I guess I'll just have to go with the classic: "SHUT THE FUCK UP, DUNNY, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!!"

Hardee-har-har. Just razzing you, you oversexed Mexican lout, you. :unibrow:

Calleja said:

I guess I'll just have to go with the classic: "SHUT THE smurf UP, DUNNY, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!!"

Don't argue with a guy who has a GI Joe avatar. :tongue:

A

Aisaku

She looks awesome. It would have been even better with short hair.. I'm not sure why I only picture the black widow with short hair, with bangs.

D

Dunny

Calleja said:
Never read the comic, so I can't comment on that.
It was huge back in the '80s. A collection just got re-released earlier this year and I read it. Way more believable/entertaining than the show.

But back to the topic at hand...this thread needs even more Scarlett

Status
Not open for further replies.