SCARLETT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Seamstress, Hostess, waitress, pool/cabana boy, stable boy, policeman/woman, saleswoman/man, etc.

Some have been in modern times encouraged to use person as a PC general term but there are alot of job titles that are either gender specific, or have a gender tag added on.
Yeah, didn't really think of those. Other than -tress/-ter -man/-woman though, what's left?
I think most of those are already replaced or using just the male version like host, waiter, groom, police officer, and salesperson respectively.

Oh, I skipped pool boy, not sure it has another name.[/QUOTE]

I am going to go out and say pool attendent is probably a term but I am not sure.

There are probably few things where the gender garners a very different title, I guess Nun could be one? I think you are correct though that very few are different other than a suffix change.

Well, what do you expect, it's Spain.. the land of "beicon" and "pusles"
Pusles?

Edit:

Puzzles?[/QUOTE]

Yeah... we kind of have an issue with the way you spaniards pronounce some things. u_u
Literal pronouncing can be very annoying.

Pusles, espiderman, etc.[/QUOTE]

I know I feel the same way about italian, so I can't blame you. But do you know the looks I would get asking for "panceta" in my burguer or trying to buy a "rompecabezas" for my little sister?

(I'm completely against "espiderman" though, and call him either "Spaiderman" -like in english- or "El Hombre araña")

Well, what do you expect, it's Spain.. the land of "beicon" and "pusles"
Pusles?

Edit:

Puzzles?[/QUOTE]

Yeah... we kind of have an issue with the way you spaniards pronounce some things. u_u
Literal pronouncing can be very annoying.

Pusles, espiderman, etc.[/QUOTE]

I know I feel the same way about italian, so I can't blame you. But do you know the looks I would get asking for "panceta" in my burguer or trying to buy a "rompecabezas" for my little sister?

(I'm completely against "espiderman" though, and call him either "Spaiderman" -like in english- or "El Hombre araña")[/QUOTE]

Placenta in your burger? You sick degenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.