Export thread

Secret Santa 2020 - Have a Very Covid Christmas

Bubble181

Bubble181

Well, I dunno. I've been expecting the appearance of a thread on this for a while now, it's usually posted around Halloween.

Let's all give @Emrys something to do! Make sure all the Doomies deliver on time!

Anyway, I'm in. Third time's a charm - two years ago I got nothing at all, last year half of it arrived broken, so I'm going to assume this year it'll be completely awesome and great, but sadly shockingly pink and two sizes too small.

What is it?
It's a Secret Santa between your fellow halforumites. Everyone who signs up will be randomly assigned another participant. You are then tasked to buy that person a gift. As a recipient, you should leave a few hints in a post to this thread as to what sort of interests you have.

Rules and Info
  • To sign up, send @Emrys a PM with your email address, shipping address, and any gift rules/restrictions. Be sure to specify whether or not you would accept NSFW or "adult" gifts (such as alcohol/sex themed gifts). Also, please specify if you are unwilling/unable to ship internationally.
  • International people are allowed. If you would prefer not to get an international person, indicate so when you sign up. It may be the case that if you restrict your choice to local shipping then matching might not work out and you may be left out - she'll let you know once the matching is complete if that's the case. So far we've always been able to match everyone that wanted to participate and meet their shipping requirements.
    -International Shipping Links: USPS, Customs Forms
    -Tips for shipping in and out of Canada
    -Remember to allow extra shipping time when shipping outside of your home country
  • Who can sign up?
    To keep things fair, only those with a join date earlier than April 15, 2019 with more than a handful of posts will be allowed to participate (for obvious reasons). If you would like to participate and don't fall under the requirements then you will just have to wait until next year. The final say of who can join this activity will be entirely up to Dave so there may be exceptions, but his final word is final. Don't complain if special dispensation is not made for you. This goes for those who may be disincluded as well.
  • The deadline for signing up will be announced shortly. After that day, Santas will be randomly assigned by computer. You will be sent an email or PM shortly after with the information of whom you will be drawing a gift for.
  • Recommended gift value is $5 to $25, unless you're buying for me - then, it's $1.000 to $7.500 :whistling: . Feel free to spend as much as you want, just be aware that the more you spend, the less likely you will receive a gift of equal value. Also, homemade/handmade gifts are allowed, and even encouraged (no homemade food please).
  • ABSOLUTE FINAL DEADLINE FOR GIFTS SENT IS DECEMBER 15th! PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SEND GIFTS BY DECEMBER 15th WILL BE FORCIBLY TIED TO THE GROUND, COVERED IN MEAT PASTE, AND SWARMED BY HUNGRY PUPPIES. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are not CERTAIN you will be able to send a gift, then don't sign up.
  • Do not complain about your gift, conversely, try to send something you think the other person will like.
  • You MUST post pictures of your gift when you receive it. No exceptions.
  • UNLESS SPECIFIED AS SOMETHING THEY WOULD LIKE, PLEASE DO NOT SEND NSFW OR ALCOHOLIC GIFTS. Please note that many states/nations have rules about shipping alcohol, so when in doubt, choose another gift.
  • CAN I SHIP SOMETHING STRAIGHT FROM AMAZON OR SOMETHING?
    Yes you can, and it's a good idea to shop at your person's home country's Amazon site (www.amazon.ca for instance) if you want to save a bit on shipping.
  • SHIP WELL IN ADVANCE
    Get your act together NOW and ship your stuff by Dec 15th to make sure it arrives before the crazy Christmas rush that always happens at the latter half of December.
As people sign up, the Queen will post a list showing their names. When we move on to the next step, I'll be sure to update that too.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I'm in. I'll send my stuff along shortly.

Dirona

Dirona

Squeee!!! I'm in! I'll get my stuff sent in after I finish my school reading for the day.

Tress

Tress

I'm in! I could use some Christmas cheer.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I had just assumed we weren't going to be doing it this year because lawyers COVID.
I'm in, but I don't feel like I'm going to have enough time to cyber-white-hat-stalk my recipient like usual.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

I had just assumed we weren't going to be doing it this year because lawyers COVID.
I'm in, but I don't feel like I'm going to have enough time to cyber-white-hat-stalk my recipient like usual.

--Patrick
I assure you packets are still getting delivered all over :p remote secret Santa is perfectly Covfefeproof.

Wahad

Wahad

I would love to join in again, but just to clarify, is Our Lady of the Doomweasel good with taking on the organizational end again? Not that I doubt the word of Her Strigiform Herald, but, well, times being as they are it would give me some peace of mind if we get some confirmation before I sign up.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I would love to join in again, but just to clarify, is Our Lady of the Doomweasel good with taking on the organizational end again? Not that I doubt the word of Her Strigiform Herald, but, well, times being as they are it would give me some peace of mind if we get some confirmation before I sign up.
I'm sure someone will. If need be I'll do it, though I think it's easier if it's someone in the USA, timezone wise.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I'm in, though gifting will be tighter than in past years.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I'm sure someone will. If need be I'll do it, though I think it's easier if it's someone in the USA, timezone wise.
Hang on, did you clear this with Emrys first? That's pretty important. Also, she's in Canada, so North America, not USA.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hang on, did you clear this with Emrys first? That's pretty important. Also, she's in Canada, so North America, not USA.
Point. And no, I didn't, I assumed she'd do it again like last year. But, I also assume someone will do it - I will if that's the way it works out.

Dave

Dave

I'm in like flynn, baby!

And this year I'm not shipping from Venezuela or where-ever the fuck that was that wasted three fucking months delivering it!

Emrys

Emrys

Well, looks like I've been voluntold.

Thank you for the reminder, @Bubble181. It's been on my mind but I've been busy with big scholarship competitions and doomweasel training and well, I'm not always the brightest bulb in the package so it slipped my mind.

So, everything my wingèd Grand Viser said above. Send me your PMs and I'll start collecting data and assigning peoples. And to make it easy on people this year, put gift suggestions in the PM or this thread.

Since I'm starting late this year, when do you think would be a good deadline for sign-up?

evilmike

evilmike

I'm in.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'm in!

blotsfan

blotsfan

Giving Emrys' my address? You think I'm some kind of sucker?

(I'm in btw)

General Specific

General Specific

I've never participated before, but what the heck, I'm in.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I'm gonna have to think about gift ideas.

Terrik

Terrik

Yeah sure, why not

jwhouk

jwhouk

GasBandit

GasBandit

Should this thread get pinned?
Done.

Emrys

Emrys

Here's the list of everyone who has signed up so far. If I missed you, send me a PM to let me know I'm a doorknob and I'll add you to the list.

BErt
blotsfan
Bubble181
Celt Z
Dave
Dei
Dirona
evilmike
Far
GasBandit
General Specific
jwhouk
PatrThom
Terrik
Tress
Wahad

Far

Far

I'm in again, after some prompting by @Emrys when I missed this thread being created. I looked last week at some point actually to see if I'd missed it even!

Gonna be lazy since it's not changed substantially and repost my prompts from last year. Here's my bookshelf again this year and my ebooks, only thing not pictured that's changed there is @ThatNickGuy's wonderful gift last year of The Complete Calvin and Hobbes. Good way to get an idea of the things I like. Particular favourites are the Red Rising series.

20191130_203823.jpg

1575175912315.png

Also, I realized recently that while I've been playing League of Legends since early 2011 I don't have anything league related. These are my top 8 most played champions, Lux by a huge margin.

1575175363256.png

And here's my list of steam games. Please...don't buy me any more games though. Not even gonna bother linking to my wishlist, the profile is just again to give a good idea of what I'm into.

Let me know if this kickstarts any ideas. If not, I can provide more!

Emrys

Emrys

I'm in again, after some prompting by @Emrys when I missed this thread being created.
Doomweasels are persistant that way.

Emrys

Emrys

If you still want to sign up, you have until 9pm on Tuesday, November 24 to PM me your name and other information. I'll send you the information on your assigned Halforumite the next day

Please send a gift to your victim belovèd fellow Halforumite by Monday, December 14th and make sure you post many, many pictures once you receive your gift. We definitely need some joy this year so let's share and we can multiply everyone's happiness.

Emrys

Emrys

I'm sorry I'm behind in getting your assigned victims to you. My internet went down Monday morning. The tech will be here tomorrow to realign the antenna and as soon as I'm back online, I'll have your victim's info to you.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Delays are to be expected this year. Don't sweat it.

--Patrick

blotsfan

blotsfan

Delays are to be expected this year. Don't sweat it.

--Patrick
One time it took almost a full year for someone to post photos of the gift I got them.

PatrThom

PatrThom

One time it took almost a full year for someone to post photos of the gift I got them.
What are the odds it'd happen again?

--Patrick

jwhouk

jwhouk

Vegas just called. They're refusing all bets on that.

Shawn

Shawn

Emrys,
Did you get my request to join the Secret Santa?

Emrys

Emrys

Emrys,
Did you get my request to join the Secret Santa?
I did, cher. I've got my internet back and am going to be sending out victims shortly.

Emrys

Emrys

Hello, all. Here's the updated list of people who want doomweasels to visit their house this Christmas. If I missed you, let me know as soon as you can.

blotsfan
Bubble181
Celt Z
Dave
Dei
Dirona
evilmike
Far
GasBandit
General Specific
jwhouk
PatrThom
Shawn
Terrik
Tress
Wahad

Dei

Dei

Terrik is pretty notorious about not replying in a timely manner, but I will try to give him shit the next time he decides he wants to reply to my messages.

Emrys

Emrys

Terrik is pretty notorious about not replying in a timely manner, but I will try to give him shit the next time he decides he wants to reply to my messages.
I threatened him with a doomweasel and he got right back to me. :)

Emrys

Emrys

OK, mes enfants, you should have received the information on your Secret Santa victim. If I missed you or if you still want in. please let me know as soon as possible.

Please send your gifts out by Tuesday, December 15th at the latest, especially if you're sending internationally.

If you got one of our international subjects, here are their country's Amazon website:
Canada - www.amazon.ca
Belgium - there is not a specific site but www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.nl, and www.amazon.fr are suggested
The Netherlands - www.amazon.nl

As well, if you need gift suggestions and don't want to post here anonymously (TIL: there is no such thing as anonymous posting anymore), let me know and I'll contact your gifter for you.

GasBandit

GasBandit

and don't want to post here anonymously
Anonymous replies to a thread no longer work, as the addon is deprecated and the author wants an exorbitant fee to update it.

Emrys

Emrys

Well, there you go. Thanks for letting me know, cheri.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Dave

Dave

I have actually found another anonymous addon, but the one they have to download is exclusively for XF 2.2 and we are still on 2.1. So when I get the right package downloaded (I have contacted the dev, they say in their post it is for either version, but there's no way to actually DOWNLOAD the 2.1 version.)

Bubble181

Bubble181

Doesn't anyone have the login details to the Santa account anymore? I don't remember but it was meant just for this :)

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

The login info was nicely laid out in that link Blots posted. Although simpleproxy.net doesnt seem to exist anymore, so I suppose IP addresses could still be used for intel if Admins wanted to.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@GasBandit

The first of your gifts three shall arrive shortly. Expect a knock at your door within the next 90 minutes.

The others shall come in due time.

Dei

Dei

Now that's service!

BErt

BErt

Did gas ask for a pizza for christmas?

GasBandit

GasBandit

@GasBandit

The first of your gifts three shall arrive shortly. Expect a knock at your door within the next 90 minutes.

The others shall come in due time.
Well, guess I better put some pants on!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dave - What does one get our Fearless Leader? Do you have an Amazon Wish List?

Dave

Dave

I do not have a wishlist. Frankly, as I've done in the past, simply find something you think is cool and send it. No alcohol or NSFW stuff, but something that is meaningful to you or from your area that I wouldn't be able to get in Omaha.

And no MAGA stuff, even ironically. :)

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Tress shopping is complete, for now, unless inspiration strikes again.

Emrys

Emrys

Would anyone object to this being the Secret Santa avatar this year?
Ferret in hat.jpg

Dave

Dave

Not at all.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Now that's service!
The idea that someone would get Amazon same-day delivery and have Gas' gift delivered IMMEDIATELY is hilarious.

--Patrick

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Oh @Dave - at least one part of your gift will be heading your way shortly. Not as fast as with @GasBandit though.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Shawn Do you have any wishlists or gift ideas, etc.? It would be most helpful.

Shawn

Shawn

Animation, board games, Marvel stuff, Star Wars. Most nerd culture. I don't have a lot of collectibles stuff of any of those so that's usually a safe bet.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dei Your wishlist seems to have gotten lost in the great elf-weasel War. Have you any wishes for Santa this year?

Emrys

Emrys

@blotsfan, your Secret Santa would like some gift ideas, please.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Ho Ho Ho! @Shawn you have a couple of Amazon packages headed your way! Look for them around Dec 1st and Merrrry Christmas!

Dei

Dei

@Dei Your wishlist seems to have gotten lost in the great elf-weasel War. Have you any wishes for Santa this year?
The list I sent Emrys should still work, but if it didn't get included, or the link messed up here it is again. https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/54MM7GWZLQA9?ref_=wl_share
If that still doesn't work I can make it public and see if that works.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Ho Ho Ho! @Dave - the rest of your gift should be on its merry way via doomweasels Santa's Little Helpers by the 21st!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Wahad

Bulk should be arriving within the week, one gift looks like it may not arrive until the end of December! Keep an eye out!

Emrys

Emrys

@Far, your Secret Santa wanted me to tell you that you should expect to receive a large package sometime between Dec. 8th and Dec. 23rd. You have been warned.

Emrys

Emrys

@evilmike, your Secret Santa informed me that you should have your gifts by December 4th.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Bubble181 two parcels en route. The 1st (one item) by Dec7, the 2nd (two items) between Dec15-Jan7, depending on shipping.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@PatrThom Your delivery should have arrived this morning.

1606670284898.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

@PatrThom Your delivery should have arrived this morning.

View attachment 36320
Oh, it did. I even have pictures. But people keep wanting me to DO stuff today, sooo...place your bets!

--Patrick

Dei

Dei

$5 on March

Bubble181

Bubble181

$5 on March
I'll say January.

GasBandit

GasBandit

October.

Celt Z

Celt Z

February!

PatrThom

PatrThom

$5 on March
Ide don't think so!
I'll say January.
Doing my part to end 2020 as quickly as possible, I suppose.
That's so last month.
February!
Shorter than that, even!

ANYWAY...once I got motivated this morning, Cranky informed me, "Your package came! I left it on your chair."

00station.jpg

Yes, my battlestation is kinda cramped. Better pic(s?) of it will be coming to the station thread once I get around to it. Anyhoo, I was not expecting any package (especially not on a Sunday), and there's no return address, so I assume it's something from my SS2020. Off to the operating table for dissection!

01island.jpg

Or the kitchen island thingie, at least. Just FYI, it is annoyingly difficult to take pictures of a 3-D object when warm incandescent light hits it from one angle but cool daylight is coming from the other. Ok, time to pull the "pull strip to open" strip.

02noodle.jpg

AHAHAAHaa oh man. Whoever packed this does the same thing I do, where you load all the peel-off bits right into the package you're sending after you peel 'em off rather than letting them pile up. So efficient!

03gellin.jpg

Jell-O? Someone sent me a box of raspberry Jell-O? Then why did it come with something from Sʌmsung?

04reveal.jpg

Aha! It's not raspberry Jell-O after all, it's raspberry pie! Specifically a Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB, with accessories), which Wikipedia tells me is basically an open-source(-ish) iPhone 5s. And the card says...

05spread.jpg

...that it's from Santa @GasBandit ! Well now we're even, I suppose.

I gotta say that I... don't really know what to do with it. A year ago, I would've immediately turned it into a DNS adblocker for the house with Pi-hole, but since I went and built a full-scale pfSense router to handle that sort of thing, that's off the table. I could emulate a console I don't own, I suppose (which is most of them), or set something up to learn Python/Javascript/whatever. Who knows? The Internet is chock full of ideas, but they'll REALLY have my attention if one of 'em has plans for a time machine... since that would let me go back in time so I could be the FIRST person to post in the SS2020 thread!

...oh hey, it worked!

--Patrick

blotsfan

blotsfan

@blotsfan, your Secret Santa would like some gift ideas, please.
Bah I have 2 people IRL asking me the same. I'm the worst to buy gifts for.

Buffalo Bills stuff is always cool. Anything that could be on display, or even some kind of kitchen item that's Bills themed would be cool.

I like spicy food, any kind of unique hot sauce or chilis would be cool, as something to use on a lark. I don't have any food allergies, but anything that is shelf-stable and can be shipped would be fine, also along the food path I'd be open to any regional item that wouldn't be available where I live (though like I said in my notes, no liquor as I've learned I probably just won't like it).

If you're still having trouble, an 85-inch 4k tv would be nice as well (shoot your shot, right?).

jwhouk

jwhouk

A note to my SS: you don't have to buy anything outright on my Amazon wish list, but do take some of the items as ideas.

I'm also a sucker for dark chocolate.

Emrys

Emrys

Bah I have 2 people IRL asking me the same. I'm the worst to buy gifts for.

Buffalo Bills stuff is always cool. Anything that could be on display, or even some kind of kitchen item that's Bills themed would be cool.

I like spicy food, any kind of unique hot sauce or chilis would be cool, as something to use on a lark. I don't have any food allergies, but anything that is shelf-stable and can be shipped would be fine, also along the food path I'd be open to any regional item that wouldn't be available where I live (though like I said in my notes, no liquor as I've learned I probably just won't like it).

If you're still having trouble, an 85-inch 4k tv would be nice as well (shoot your shot, right?).
Thank you for this. Your Secret Santa wants you to know that you should expect gifts on December 3rd and again on December 6th-7th.

I don't think you're getting the TV. The doomweasels can't carry that much.

Actually, they'll steal it for their own use. What can I do? They're weasels.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Actually, they'll steal it for their own use. What can I do? They're weasels.
prezzie.jpg

Instructions unclear, doomies instead stole eighty-five 4-inch TVs.

--Patrick

Emrys

Emrys

You mean "instructions willfully misunderstood".

Wahad

Wahad

Secret Santa did me a spook by getting my package delivered at almost 9pm in the evening. I was very suspicious of the poor package delivery woman, which she absolutely did not deserve, but the package was, indeed, addressed to me.

Thanks, Santa @Far !

Far

Far

Question, was it just the one? That's actually the 3rd book of 3 that were all set to arrive today.

And there is still another gift that won't arrive until the end of the month!

Hope you enjoy the series. It's a fun one.

EDIT: Upon checking, the other two are still on the way!

Shawn

Shawn

I mentioned that I love animation, board games and marvel to my Secret Santa this year and I received a wonderful selection of all three!

Thank you very much @General Specific!

Halforums Secret Santa 2020 - General Specific.jpg

Wahad

Wahad

Question, was it just the one? That's actually the 3rd book of 3 that were all set to arrive today.

And there is still another gift that won't arrive until the end of the month!

Hope you enjoy the series. It's a fun one.

EDIT: Upon checking, the other two are still on the way!
That's correct, it was the only one. I'm working from home the rest of the week, though, so I'll be around when they show up.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Hey @Tress ! Your gift now has a "part 2"!

Wahad

Wahad

Package 2 has arrived, @Far . Third book (it was a trilogy, right?) still seems to be underway.

I'll post another pic when they're all here.

Far

Far

@Wahad

There are currently 5 books in the series with a 6th on the way, split into two trilogies.

I got you the first three and figured I'd let you decide if you wanted to start the next trilogy if you liked the first.

General Specific

General Specific

So, bit of a weird situation. This might be part of my Secret Santa gifts, but I am not sure, there was no note in the package. There was also, no other packages, so I am hopeful there is more on the way.

CCB9694D-F849-4837-941F-1599AC3AAB7E.jpeg

If it is, thank you still mysterious benefactor! My friends and I love this game and all the various characters. I look forward to the rest!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Hey @Bubble181 remember that 2nd package that's supposed to arrive Dec15-Jan7? The tracking info says it will now be delivered TODAY (Thu) between 8-5 so maybe you'll have everything by Mon?

blotsfan

blotsfan

Today I got a very nondescript package with a cool gift inside! It will definitely get a lot of use. Thanks @Celt Z

IMG_2086.JPG

General Specific

General Specific

So, bit of a weird situation. This might be part of my Secret Santa gifts, but I am not sure, there was no note in the package. There was also, no other packages, so I am hopeful there is more on the way.

View attachment 36351

If it is, thank you still mysterious benefactor! My friends and I love this game and all the various characters. I look forward to the rest!
Nevermind, this turns out to have been sent by a friend. Which is odd because he already sent me something, so I didn't think it was him.

So, I guess look at my unrelated, but still cool Christmas gift? :D

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hey @Bubble181 remember that 2nd package that's supposed to arrive Dec15-Jan7? The tracking info says it will now be delivered TODAY (Thu) between 8-5 so maybe you'll have everything by Mon?
No package today (well, there was, but it was something I ordered myself). Better luck tomorrow :)

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

No package today (well, there was, but it was something I ordered myself). Better luck tomorrow :)
Yes tracking now says Dec7.

Dave

Dave

So I have to ask, @jwhouk . Was my gift the masks? Because my wife ordered all of her Christmas stuff and it's all coming in now, and we've gotten things from many relatives. But nobody knows who this came from and I THINK it was probably you...I'll take pictures if it was.

jwhouk

jwhouk

(Nods) part one of two.

Dave

Dave

(Nods) part one of two.
You DO know that the other part sent me an email, right? Which is how I know it was you.

Wahad

Wahad

They're all here @Far ! Looks like I have some reading to do over Christmas break. Thanks a bunch!

PatrThom

PatrThom

I hadn't heard of this Red Rising series, but I gotta say it reminds me strongly of the Paranoia RPG.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

It's decent. I have nitpicks, but I won't go into them so Wahad can just enjoy them.

jwhouk

jwhouk

You DO know that the other part sent me an email, right? Which is how I know it was you.
Yeah, I realize that's how DSC does it, sorry.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I got put on the list on Captain's orders. Something's on its way, but it took 14 hours to travel 88 miles today and still isn't in the right state yet. So it goes.

Dave

Dave

NO! I took yours so you didn't have to spend any money!

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

NO! I took yours so you didn't have to spend any money!
What I meant was something is headed this way from someone else... eventually. :)

Bubble181

Bubble181

First package arrived today! Thanks Santa !
I literally found out this existed like a week ago and put it on my wishlist so... Awesome! Curious about the other two to come!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@General Specific your (actual) gifts are on their way. Due to postal service bs it will take a bit longer than normal, but there should be two packages arriving sometime between the 15th and 20th.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I literally found out this existed like a week ago and put it on my wishlist so... Awesome!
Had to hurry before someone else got it for you. Might want to update your wishlist now, just in case. :)
Curious about the other two to come!
Oh, they're just the beginning.

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Like I said, something was coming. And it is here.
That's "Akudama Drive." Thanks, Secret Santa! :D

FedEx driver said there was supposed to be a second item but he only had the one?

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hmm, the part of the label visible might be just too little for me to track down your address and the second part :cool:

blotsfan

blotsfan

Another package! @Celt Z got me this delicious drink. I downed the bottle right after taking..the pic...I...don't feel so good.

IMG_2093.JPG

Celt Z

Celt Z

Another package! @Celt Z got me this delicious drink. I downed the bottle right after taking..the pic...I...don't feel so good.

View attachment 36382
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal. ;)

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

That's the one on the Hot Ones webisodes that everyone hates because it's such a bitch.

PatrThom

PatrThom

View attachment 36382
hothothot.png

--Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

That's the one on the Hot Ones webisodes that everyone hates because it's such a bitch.
I should point out Mr. Z helped me with this one. He's the spicy fan. I have wimpy tastebuds when it comes to heat.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I should point out Mr. Z helped me with this one. He's the spicy fan. I have wimpy tastebuds when it comes to heat.
Here's pretty much how it goes every time.

(I'm a huge fan of this show)

BErt

BErt

I also love how it’s not even their closer, there are usually 2 or 3 sauces after Da Bomb, but people are so fried by it that if they continue it doesn’t affect them as much

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I also love how it’s not even their closer, there are usually 2 or 3 sauces after Da Bomb, but people are so fried by it that if they continue it doesn’t affect them as much
it's definitely the wall of fire in that show :)

blotsfan

blotsfan

I've had similarly hot sauces. That is going to be a complement, not a base. Learned that lesson the hard way

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Hmm, the part of the label visible might be just too little for me to track down your address and the second part :cool:
There was no "second part". The FedEx guy did deliver a second package at ~4pm, but I was too sleep to notice he misread the address and it was meant for someone else in a different apartment. I'll fix that in the morning.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

FedEx driver said there was supposed to be a second item but he only had the one?
The FedEx guy is wrong. It's just the shirt. Now I feel bad it's not more. Thanks, FedEx driver!

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

The FedEx guy is wrong. It's just the shirt. Now I feel bad it's not more. Thanks, FedEx driver!
The shirt is fine, and the timing is perfect. :D

blotsfan

blotsfan

View attachment 36382
Actual review: ouch.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Terrik I will be shipping 2 of your gifts via USPS tomorrow and they are expected to get there by the end of the week. There are some other things which I have no control over when they ship, but these two boxes are the important ones.

Secret Satan

Secret Satan

@Dirona , two parcels, one of blasphemy, and the other of plastic, wend their way to your abode.

Terrik

Terrik

@Terrik I will be shipping 2 of your gifts via USPS tomorrow and they are expected to get there by the end of the week. There are some other things which I have no control over when they ship, but these two boxes are the important ones.
Great! Looking forward to it!

Dave

Dave

@Dirona , two parcels, one of blasphemy, and the other of plastic, wend their way to your abode.
I have not looked at any of the IP addresses to see who sent each Secret Santa message. But I just HAD to find out who "Secret Satan" is because that shit is funny as hell. Well done, you crazy bastard.

Dei

Dei

I have not looked at any of the IP addresses to see who sent each Secret Santa message. But I just HAD to find out who "Secret Satan" is because that shit is funny as hell. Well done, you crazy bastard.
I mean that account has been around and used for three years :D

Dave

Dave

I don't recall seeing it before. Maybe I did and laughed but ignored it. Dunno. But even the avatar is amazing. And yes, I recognize the avatar.

Dirona

Dirona

Blasphemy parcels are the best parcels! I will keep an eye on the mailbox.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Dear @jwhouk ,
Santa knows you're an Admirals, Predators, Brewers and Packers fan. Yet you've listed some items that don't come in those teams - just Cowboys, Vikings, Seahawks, Broncos and Eagles. Which of those do you like best? Or was there a version of one of your teams before, and has that disappeared? I'd hate for you to get a gift for a team you're not interested in.

Also, the Doomies sent to collect your gift have all succumbed t othe heat trying to get to you, so the package may be late. Please move to a more snowy location next year to assure timely delivery.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Try a Cardinals Football or Arizona State University thing. Doomies in the Desert can find 'em.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@jwhouk Your gift is being disassembled into bits small enough to be smuggled across borders by Doomies. Some re-assembly may be required. Please give the Doomies a laxative and/or some fluids to rehydrate upon delivery.

Slightly more seriously, sadly, the seller does not allow for "gifts" sent, so there will not be a note with my name or other identifying features, sorry. I'll say who I am after it's been delvivered - which should be somewhere between the 18th and 24th of December.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@jwhouk Santa's Elves had a very serious chat with the Doomies in charge of delivery, and apparently shipping wasn't going to be delayed, they just wanted to enjoy the package first. Now that a few things have been cleared up, your shipment is expected this Saturday by the end of the day. Sadly, it's now been handed over to FedEx, so...your guess is as good as mine as to when it will actually show up.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Sadly, it's now been handed over to FedEx, so...your guess is as good as mine as to when it will actually show up.
Never send an owl to do a doomie's work. :p

Bubble181

Bubble181

Never send an owl to do a doomie's work. :p
Hey! I resemble that remark!

jwhouk

jwhouk

Oh no, not... FEDEX!

I say that because they delayed an order for something else of mine last week - by three days.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Oh no, not... FEDEX!

I say that because they delayed an order for something else of mine last week - by three days.
Give me a tracking number and I'll tell you why :-p

For those wondering, yes, I did manage to find DA's package based on the 1/4 of a label he didn't block with his hand. Best to blur, like Patrick did, or tape over or whatever. you'd be surprised how easily people can get info that way. I'm a white hat, obviously, I would *never* use info like this for nefarious purposes (ignore the owls nesting outside your window as we speak, DA!) but sadly CS regularly gets calls with partial info trying to get more information about shippers/recipients to steal their identity or make fraudulent claims.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I did manage to find DA's package based on the 1/4 of a label he didn't block with his hand. Best to blur, like Patrick did, or tape over or whatever. you'd be surprised how easily people can get info that way. I'm a white hat, obviously
As a fellow White Hat, I will say that people frequently remember to cover/obscure the human-readable portions, but then forget to similarly obscure the machine-readable bits. Also, people don't realize how much redundancy is built into those machine-readable bits, meaning that relevant information can frequently be recovered even if only part of it is visible.

--Patrick

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@General Specific one of your gift orders got cancelled. I'll try to figure out a replacement but it might not be there by Christmas at this point. Sorry about that.

Celt Z

Celt Z

There was no note inside the package, but today I received this lovely lenticular print. Thank you, Secret Santa! (I assume?)

20201210_113821.jpg20201210_113844.jpg

Terrik

Terrik

I had a package waiting for me after clinic today from @Dei !

With a note!

@Dei @Celt Z Hahaha, I fucking love it.

Seriously, that's perfect! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm going to go get me a frame for this! Thank you so much! :D:D

Shawn

Shawn

I think they want you out of the van, Terrik.

Dei

Dei

@PatrThom it's us playing Phasmophobia

Dave

Dave

That's fucking amazing. Just top of the line incredible.

Dave

Dave

There was no note inside the package, but today I received this lovely lenticular print. Thank you, Secret Santa! (I assume?)

View attachment 36428View attachment 36429
That was me, by the way. And it was supposed to have a note. So I'm giving myself up as the "Secret" Santa to say Merry Christmas and thanks for being a point of light around here.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I had a package waiting for me after clinic today from @Dei !

With a note!

@Dei @Celt Z Hahaha, I fucking love it.

Seriously, that's perfect! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm going to go get me a frame for this! Thank you so much! :D:D
I meant to mention, "Hey look, it's Luca!" Was Cobra not home? ;)

Dei

Dei

I meant to mention, "Hey look, it's Luca!" Was Cobra not home? ;)
He knows what the people want.

General Specific

General Specific

@General Specific one of your gift orders got cancelled. I'll try to figure out a replacement but it might not be there by Christmas at this point. Sorry about that.
No worries, Santa, stuff happens. Thanks for the head's up! :D

Tress

Tress

A package arrived!

595B39ED-CE47-458B-8762-A55035BF1DC2.jpeg
BD903D03-51E4-4CE9-AD23-092E8AEC8E4A.jpeg

I absolutely LOVE this! It’s beautifully carved, and I think it looks wonderful. I already have a place in mind for it in my office.

Thank you Secret Santa!

Dirona

Dirona

A package arrived!

View attachment 36466View attachment 36467
I absolutely LOVE this! It’s beautifully carved, and I think it looks wonderful. I already have a place in mind for it in my office.

Thank you Secret Santa!
Yay!!! I'm so glad it arrived and you love it! There's a second package on the way as well.

Bubble181

Bubble181

@Bubble181 two parcels en route. The 1st (one item) by Dec7, the 2nd (two items) between Dec15-Jan7, depending on shipping.
Hey, just wanted to ask if you've had any update on that tracking. We're only the 14th so that's all OK, mind, but dec15-jan7 is a LONG time to camp out by my doorbell (because delivery drivers here seem to think waiting at the door is time wasted). If you've received more precise tracking in the mean time it'd be nice to have the info, if not that's perfectly OK too, of course :)

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@jwhouk Tracking said your shipment would be there the 12th, but it's still 300 miles away in Bloomington. Apparently FedEx sucks about keeping their delivery times, who knew?!

Dei

Dei

To be fair, I have at least 2 USPS packages in an unknown void, as well as some UPS ones as well. December is not going well for timely deliveries this year.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Hey, just wanted to ask if you've had any update on that tracking.
Mais non. It was shipped Dec8, but the only information I am getting for delivery is "Prévu avant le 7 janvier," which as you say is rather... imprecise.

Bubble181

Bubble181

No worries :) haven't finished the book I was reading so haven't started RPT yet;)

jwhouk

jwhouk

@jwhouk Tracking said your shipment would be there the 12th, but it's still 300 miles away in Bloomington. Apparently FedEx sucks about keeping their delivery times, who knew?!
Wait a minute... 300 miles away in Bloomington????

(checks map)

Uh, Bloomington Minnesota is 1,617 miles away from me...

EDIT: Bloomington used to be about 300 miles away from me - back about 10 years ago...

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Wait a minute... 300 miles away in Bloomington????

(checks map)

Uh, Bloomington Minnesota is 1,617 miles away from me...

EDIT: Bloomington used to be about 300 miles away from me - back about 10 years ago...
Bloomington, CA. Don't ask me, I guess the doomies wanted an outing on the beach and thought all of California was beachfront.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Geez, now they have to sneak it over the border into Arizona. Hope they can swim through the Colorado River.

Shawn

Shawn

Geez, now they have to sneak it over the border into Arizona. Hope they can swim through the Colorado River.
Always pay for the ferry, otherwise Timmy will drown and you'll lose all your supplies.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dei The Doomies were a little rebellious this year, but your gift is finally underway! Look for it arriving on Dec 21st.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Far

Your package should arrive on Wednesday "before the end of day" according to UPS. It says a signature is required and it will be a larger package.

Dirona

Dirona

The parcel of plastic has arrived! And it is glorious.

Would you like me to post pictures now, or should I wait until all goodies have found their way to my door?

Secret Satan

Secret Satan

The parcel of plastic has arrived! And it is glorious.

Would you like me to post pictures now, or should I wait until all goodies have found their way to my door?
The other parcel should be there anon, so it would be acceptable to wait.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@jwhouk Your package is out for delivery today... Assuming the trend line for FedEx competence holds, expect it to arrive on your doorstep in about 2 days and in 3.000 pieces.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I arrived home today to discover doomweasel tracks on the front ramp of my house - along with a package! (Cleverly disguised with a FedEx label on it.)
2020-12-16-ssbox1.jpg

I realized that this was probably my Secret Santa box, but what could be in something this size...

Oh.
My.
GOD.

2020-12-16-ssbox2.jpg

MILLER PARK! In BRXLZ (generic LEGO) format!

Welp, guess I'm gonna be busy for a while.

Thanks, @Secret Santa!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I arrived home today to discover doomweasel tracks on the front ramp of my house - along with a package! (Cleverly disguised with a FedEx label on it.)
View attachment 36506

I realized that this was probably my Secret Santa box, but what could be in something this size...

Oh.
My.
GOD.

View attachment 36507

Thanks, @Secret Santa!
Told you it'd be in 3.000 pieces:D:rimshot:

jwhouk

jwhouk

3,074, according to the box. :D

PatrThom

PatrThom

"Some assembly required."

--Patrick

jwhouk

jwhouk

Yeeeah, that's the drawback.

Oh, and BRIXLZ are the smaller version of LEGO, so... yeah.

Far

Far

Ahh, another Calvin Christmas!

Thank you Santa! I love them and know exactly where to put them. There has been an empty wall that's been in dire need of some decorating since we moved a few months back.

20201216_142222.jpg

Also, for requiring a signature ups definitely just left it at the door and ran.

Dei

Dei

as fa
Ahh, another Calvin Christmas!

Thank you Santa! I love them and know exactly where to put them. There has been an empty wall that's been in dire need of some decorating since we moved a few months back.

View attachment 36508

Also, for requiring a signature ups definitely just left it at the door and ran.
In my experience, because of COVID, they are mostly ignoring signature requirements, unless they are delivering things that require an age check.

PatrThom

PatrThom

There has been an empty wall that's been in dire need of some decorating since we moved a few months back.
That wall's gonna be just packed.

--Patrick

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dei Contrary to my earlier statement, package may arrive as early as today! Keep an eye out!

Bubble181

Bubble181

View attachment 36506

Oh.
My.
GOD.

View attachment 36507

Thanks, @Secret Santa!
Since it wasn't possible to include a note, I guess I should fess up and say I sent this one.
You may or may not have been able to guess when I asked about the sports teams - besides the REALLY well known ones (from movies, so mostly NY or LA) I couldn't tell you from the name if a team is football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or ice skating :-P

Anyway, I want a picture when it's finished!

Dei

Dei

@Dei Contrary to my earlier statement, package may arrive as early as today! Keep an eye out!
I did indeed get a package today!
My desk buddies Keyleth and Scanlan approve!
PXL_20201217_222832365.jpg

Thanks for the graphic novel and the fidget Santa @Wahad

jwhouk

jwhouk

Since it wasn't possible to include a note, I guess I should fess up and say I sent this one.
You may or may not have been able to guess when I asked about the sports teams - besides the REALLY well known ones (from movies, so mostly NY or LA) I couldn't tell you from the name if a team is football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or ice skating :-P

Anyway, I want a picture when it's finished!
...at the rate I'm going, that might be 2024. :confused:

Bubble181

Bubble181

...at the rate I'm going, that might be 2024. :confused:
It's as good a reason as any to stick around :D

Terrik

Terrik

The 2nd of my wonderful gifts from @Dei has arrived! And just in time for jackbox!

20201216_182818.jpg

20201218_190826.jpg

Let the revelry begin!

7bbcb23456b069517c36f8ecc67fb040.jpg

jwhouk

jwhouk

For @Bubble181 - the current status of the build (this is only layer 5 of 32):

1888.JPG

An aside: I officially remember what I don't like about Brixl building toys. For one, they have you build things by layers instead of by sections (like you would with LEGO). And, there's also the size of the bricks (seven dots = a little over an inch). But the worst part? The colors of the bricks are shades different.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Update: it's getting finickier and finickier. Finishing the Field Level of the grandstands was a task in "alternative engineering" - i.e., I had to use some pieces from another BRXLZ set to reinforce the tricky parts.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@General Specific I fucked up and this slipped my mind. Your second gift should be there in early January. Did your first one come in yet?

General Specific

General Specific

@General Specific I fucked up and this slipped my mind. Your second gift should be there in early January. Did your first one come in yet?
It’s ok, Santa, life happens. And so far, no, not that I am aware of.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I think maybe two people on this board (@DarkAudit and @Krisken) will understand the following statement:

I know this is definitely a model of Miller Park because I had to re-enact the partial destruction of the stadium wall because I'm a klutz.

Wahad

Wahad

A mysterious package from China arrived...

and this was inside!

Since Santa @Far mentioned there was another package to come after I'd gotten all of my books, I'm gonna presume this is it, despite the lack of description in the package otherwise. Thanks so much for your generosity!

PatrThom

PatrThom

I admit I'm a bit curious as to why the d10 and decade dice went with radii when none of the others did.

--Patrick

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

It’s ok, Santa, life happens. And so far, no, not that I am aware of.
...I just got an email from the seller of the first one saying that if you haven't gotten it, they're assuming it's lost in the mail. I'm gonna wait a few days because the postal service is fucked at the moment but I might have to reorder. I'm really sorry about this.

Dei

Dei

...I just got an email from the seller of the first one saying that if you haven't gotten it, they're assuming it's lost in the mail. I'm gonna wait a few days because the postal service is fucked at the moment but I might have to reorder. I'm really sorry about this.
I'd give it time, most of my stuff has been a couple weeks late

Far

Far

A mysterious package from China arrived...

and this was inside!

Since Santa @Far mentioned there was another package to come after I'd gotten all of my books, I'm gonna presume this is it, despite the lack of description in the package otherwise. Thanks so much for your generosity!

Yay, they didn't take ages and made it before the holidays!

Hope they work well for you!

Terrik

Terrik

@Dei Is the gift-giver that keeps on giving

Hilarious stickers! I'm totally putting that doctor one on my dental loupes case.

20201224_164302.jpg

20201224_164258.jpg

No one would believe me if I tried to get away with this.

20201225_192415.jpg

20201224_164333.jpg

I'm going to be the envy of the dental clinic. The tooth has a green thong. Ascended meme status.

20201224_164344.jpg

20201224_164422.jpg

And finally another amazing picture! I love it! It captures our dynamic well :D

20201225_175758.jpg

Thank you so much for all these amazing gifts @Dei ! You really are the best!

jwhouk

jwhouk

Miller Park build update: I am intentionally taking a pause at present, because the next step in the build...

...is the roof.

Tress

Tress

I meant to post this on Saturday when I got it, but it was a busy weekend.

3E0D677A-CF6B-43D7-8C0B-39319B6A137F.jpeg

It’s the crest of Nova Scotia, made out of pewter. I think this looks fantastic. I love collecting interesting items like this from around the world. Thank you Secret Santa!

General Specific

General Specific

Well, today in the mail, I got what I assume to be part of my Secret Santa gifts. I like it a lot! Thanks!
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG

(I hate pics of me and trying to smile, I really do like the shirt, though)

Dirona

Dirona

I meant to post this on Saturday when I got it, but it was a busy weekend.

View attachment 36632
It’s the crest of Nova Scotia, made out of pewter. I think this looks fantastic. I love collecting interesting items like this from around the world. Thank you Secret Santa!
Yay! I was wondering when that was going to arrive. Amos pewter is a well known local company - I've got jewelry and ornaments from them going back years, and now that I live out here I can claim more of a link to them. I thought it would be a nice addition to your gift this year.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Well, today in the mail, I got what I assume to be part of my Secret Santa gifts. I like it a lot! Thanks!View attachment 36629View attachment 36630
(I hate pics of me and trying to smile, I really do like the shirt, though)
Yay! Surprisingly that was the second one that wasn't supposed to get there until mid-January. I guess just give it another week and if you haven't gotten anything else I'll just get a refund from the store and give you a gift card for the amount or something.

GasBandit

GasBandit

With the third package's arrival today, I can finally reveal the three three items sent to me by my not-so-secret Santa, Terrik.

First of course, is this lovely 1.75 Liter bottle containing the king of beverages...

PXL_20210102_221509746.jpg

I've already put a little bit of a dent in it as you see.

Additionally, I was sent a proper receptacle worthy of drinking my Tito's and Spite, this fabulous engraved drinking horn, made of actual horn.

PXL_20210102_221528131.jpg
PXL_20210102_221544399.jpg

And now the Piece de Resistance...

... Those with delicate constitutions may not want to click the spoiler...

The official Terrik minty green thong. Lord have mercy on me.

Though I was sorely tempted to model it myself, Dei already admonished me that there was a right way to do this and a wrong way.

PXL_20210102_221614219.jpg

So there you have it. Merry Christmas to All, and to All, woe betide you.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Though I was sorely tempted to model it myself, Dei already admonished me that there was a right way to do this and a wrong way.
And you chose the wrong way.

Celt Z

Celt Z

And you chose the wrong way.
No, this is the Main Forum way. You want the other way? That goes in the NSFW forum.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

No, this is the Main Forum way. You want the other way? That goes in the NSFW forum.
Not that anyone on this forum would post something so risque

Celt Z

Celt Z

Not that anyone on this forum would post something so risque
I wouldn't know. :rolleyes:

blotsfan

blotsfan

General Specific

General Specific

no, have not seen anything :(

Dirona

Dirona

The second parcel arrived over the weekend! And it is blasphemous indeed!

Parcel the 1st:
2-contents.jpg
I very much look forward to both building this (in all its forms) and terrorizing players with it at the table. Seriously, a dragon, kitty, and scorpion?! Sweet!

Parcel the 2nd:
4-contents.jpg
An expansion pack for my very most favourite-ist card game (and source of my avatar)! Eeeee!

Thank you so much @evilmike !!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Mais non. It was shipped Dec8, but the only information I am getting for delivery is "Prévu avant le 7 janvier," which as you say is rather... imprecise.
@PatrThom any more tracking updates? It's the season for delayed packages so I'm not worried, mind, but we're now about two weeks past latest delivery so there ought to be some info in the tracking :confused:

blotsfan

blotsfan

no, have not seen anything :(
Ah fuck. One last call. Still nada?

General Specific

General Specific

Ah fuck. One last call. Still nada?
I will check the mail when I get home, but I have not had any unscheduled packages recently

PatrThom

PatrThom

@PatrThom any more tracking updates?
Not really. I did check on things last week, and discovered that even though I ordered from a merchant on amazon.fr, the packages were actually sent from New York, New York, USA. Turns out the .fr storefront is just a façade for a vendor actually located in NYC, and so that is why it is taking so long. They asked if I wanted a refund, but I assured them that I know delivery is slow these days, and that I was just checking up on things. They mentioned it was sent via RRD on Dec 8&9 (2 parcels) and that packages to Belgium usually take 2-4wks, but they did not give me any of the tracking information, and they also did not know how much additional time gets added due to COVID tacking on additional days for screening/quarantining.

They did seem to think that delivery would be completed by the 24th, though.

Just remember: Green one first.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

Well, guess I just had to ask to receive :D
IMG_20210121_123227.jpg

Yay! Gifts!

Just remember: Green one first.

--Patrick
...but but....

IMG_20210121_123301.jpg

This is just a white one :cry::cry:

Looks like a really cool book, though, I'm looking forward to reading it after the green one :)

PatrThom

PatrThom

Looks like a really cool book, though, I'm looking forward to reading it after the green one :)
Based on your preferences, it should be damn near ideal. I'll go into the why once the other one arrives.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

Based on your preferences, it should be damn near ideal. I'll go into the why once the other one arrives.

--Patrick
So, just checking, any updates on that winning lottery ticket?

Because apparently this works now.
We get mail twice a week these days, and now the mailman came back to give me a second package a few hours later :cool::aaah:

IMG_20210121_190731.jpg
IMG_20210121_190937.jpg
IMG_20210121_190949.jpg

Bubble181

Bubble181

I will say that both of these seem very much the type of book I like, and somehow I don't know either of them:eek:

Looking forward to them! Thanks, Santa!

I am curious why I should read this one first, though, I don't see much connection between the two.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I am curious why I should read this one first, though,
I suppose it’s ultimately because I think you’ll end up enjoying the other one more, and didn’t want Tears to get lost/discarded, so to speak.
Chronicals is an omnibus collection of books 1-3 of a 9-book series, so there’s plenty more to read (though I admit I prefer the earlier ones). Tears, however, is one of maybe 30+ books all taking place in the same universe at around the same time (out of the 140 or so by the same author :Leyla:), but their plots/adventures/characters vary more from book to book. So while I feel confident this one will grab you, I don’t know about the rest.

As to why you had not heard of either? I don’t get it, either. The reason you got two books was because I was concerned that if you only got one it would end up duplicating something you’d already read. But you haven’t heard of either of them? Then buckle up, my friend, because you are in for a ride!

Anyway, enjoy!

—Patrick

jwhouk

jwhouk

Resurrecting an old thread to make an announcement:

It is DONE.

I finally finished the last few fiddly bits on the roof (with the help of some extra pieces that I judiciously used to support the structure), and it is now complete.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Resurrecting an old thread to make an announcement:

It is DONE.

I finally finished the last few fiddly bits on the roof (with the help of some extra pieces that I judiciously used to support the structure), and it is now complete.
Pics or it didn't something something.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Pics or it didn't something something.

Attachments