Secret Santa 2020 - Have a Very Covid Christmas

OK, mes enfants, you should have received the information on your Secret Santa victim. If I missed you or if you still want in. please let me know as soon as possible.

Please send your gifts out by Tuesday, December 15th at the latest, especially if you're sending internationally.

If you got one of our international subjects, here are their country's Amazon website:
Canada - www.amazon.ca
Belgium - there is not a specific site but www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.nl, and www.amazon.fr are suggested
The Netherlands - www.amazon.nl

As well, if you need gift suggestions and don't want to post here anonymously (TIL: there is no such thing as anonymous posting anymore), let me know and I'll contact your gifter for you.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
I have actually found another anonymous addon, but the one they have to download is exclusively for XF 2.2 and we are still on 2.1. So when I get the right package downloaded (I have contacted the dev, they say in their post it is for either version, but there's no way to actually DOWNLOAD the 2.1 version.)

The login info was nicely laid out in that link Blots posted. Although simpleproxy.net doesnt seem to exist anymore, so I suppose IP addresses could still be used for intel if Admins wanted to.

Dave

Staff member
I do not have a wishlist. Frankly, as I've done in the past, simply find something you think is cool and send it. No alcohol or NSFW stuff, but something that is meaningful to you or from your area that I wouldn't be able to get in Omaha.

And no MAGA stuff, even ironically. :)

Animation, board games, Marvel stuff, Star Wars. Most nerd culture. I don't have a lot of collectibles stuff of any of those so that's usually a safe bet.

@Far, your Secret Santa wanted me to tell you that you should expect to receive a large package sometime between Dec. 8th and Dec. 23rd. You have been warned.

Reactions: Far