Secret Santa 2020 - Have a Very Covid Christmas

I also love how it’s not even their closer, there are usually 2 or 3 sauces after Da Bomb, but people are so fried by it that if they continue it doesn’t affect them as much

Hmm, the part of the label visible might be just too little for me to track down your address and the second part :cool:
There was no "second part". The FedEx guy did deliver a second package at ~4pm, but I was too sleep to notice he misread the address and it was meant for someone else in a different apartment. I'll fix that in the morning.

@Terrik I will be shipping 2 of your gifts via USPS tomorrow and they are expected to get there by the end of the week. There are some other things which I have no control over when they ship, but these two boxes are the important ones.

Dave

Staff member
@Dirona , two parcels, one of blasphemy, and the other of plastic, wend their way to your abode.
I have not looked at any of the IP addresses to see who sent each Secret Santa message. But I just HAD to find out who "Secret Satan" is because that shit is funny as hell. Well done, you crazy bastard.

Dave

Staff member
I don't recall seeing it before. Maybe I did and laughed but ignored it. Dunno. But even the avatar is amazing. And yes, I recognize the avatar.

Dear @jwhouk ,
Santa knows you're an Admirals, Predators, Brewers and Packers fan. Yet you've listed some items that don't come in those teams - just Cowboys, Vikings, Seahawks, Broncos and Eagles. Which of those do you like best? Or was there a version of one of your teams before, and has that disappeared? I'd hate for you to get a gift for a team you're not interested in.

Also, the Doomies sent to collect your gift have all succumbed t othe heat trying to get to you, so the package may be late. Please move to a more snowy location next year to assure timely delivery.

@jwhouk Your gift is being disassembled into bits small enough to be smuggled across borders by Doomies. Some re-assembly may be required. Please give the Doomies a laxative and/or some fluids to rehydrate upon delivery.

Slightly more seriously, sadly, the seller does not allow for "gifts" sent, so there will not be a note with my name or other identifying features, sorry. I'll say who I am after it's been delvivered - which should be somewhere between the 18th and 24th of December.

@jwhouk Santa's Elves had a very serious chat with the Doomies in charge of delivery, and apparently shipping wasn't going to be delayed, they just wanted to enjoy the package first. Now that a few things have been cleared up, your shipment is expected this Saturday by the end of the day. Sadly, it's now been handed over to FedEx, so...your guess is as good as mine as to when it will actually show up.

Oh no, not... FEDEX!

I say that because they delayed an order for something else of mine last week - by three days.

Oh no, not... FEDEX!

I say that because they delayed an order for something else of mine last week - by three days.
Give me a tracking number and I'll tell you why :-p

For those wondering, yes, I did manage to find DA's package based on the 1/4 of a label he didn't block with his hand. Best to blur, like Patrick did, or tape over or whatever. you'd be surprised how easily people can get info that way. I'm a white hat, obviously, I would *never* use info like this for nefarious purposes (ignore the owls nesting outside your window as we speak, DA!) but sadly CS regularly gets calls with partial info trying to get more information about shippers/recipients to steal their identity or make fraudulent claims.

I did manage to find DA's package based on the 1/4 of a label he didn't block with his hand. Best to blur, like Patrick did, or tape over or whatever. you'd be surprised how easily people can get info that way. I'm a white hat, obviously
As a fellow White Hat, I will say that people frequently remember to cover/obscure the human-readable portions, but then forget to similarly obscure the machine-readable bits. Also, people don't realize how much redundancy is built into those machine-readable bits, meaning that relevant information can frequently be recovered even if only part of it is visible.

--Patrick