Shegokigo! (Previously Guess who)

Just pulled up? (Obviously this was taken about an hour ago but we're about to take off for a few hours and figured I'd leave a teaser till we get back)
292093_242017855838479_4349689_n.jpg

I'm already making fun of the fact that she's stuck driving a van from the rental place.

GasBandit

Staff member
Tell her we miss her. I remember hearing she'd gone off and was doing something exciting and would tell us "soon," but did I miss out on the explanation of what cool thing took her away from us?

How many corpses are in the back of the van? And where are you guys planning on burying them?

Actually, y'know what, don't answer the second one, I don't wanna have to be silenced.

Soooo we're back home and settled in and she tries to log on to Halforums.... and can't remember her password or email she used to register in the first place. She refuses to post under my handle so we're waiting to see if @Dave hasn't gone to sleep yet to respond to PM.

I'm also trying to edit one of the pictures we took with Buchemi eyes too but there's no good templates out there! She says just to post it completely unedited but I dunno, the gag of the no eyes thing is tradition no?

Last edited:
See? That's what I mean, if I just posted a pic with unedited eyes it just wouldn't be the same!

She's sleeping in so it'll be a couple more hours before she drags herself out of bed.

Oh well I'll post it edited and if she wants to repost it then that's on her.

1.JPG

My kids are responsible for the confetti. The question becomes... where the hell did they get confetti?

Ok Ok I'm up, I'm up.

This is surreal, this place is really bringing it all back for me. There's so much to talk about I don't even know where to begin. :confused:

Uh, oh I know. I'm married! :devil: (so some of you are partially right).
(sort of) :wololo: Depends on where you live these days I guess?

GasBandit

Staff member
Married, huh. Didn't see that one coming - you had me (and probably most of us) convinced you'd be the last of the red hot bachelors. Well, at least for longer than this.

Dave

Staff member
Congrats!! It's amazing how that happens, isn't it? You were always the "not gonna settle down" type of person.

Congrats!! It's amazing how that happens, isn't it? You were always the "not gonna settle down" type of person.
I wouldn't say that. She had multiple threads in the past about how to keep a relationship together.

@Shegokigo, Great to hear from you again. I look forward to more of your unique brand of terror and hilarity.

@Jay -

woah what the hell happened to all my replies in this post?! I did something wrong and all my replies are gone.... guess I write them again.

@Jay : A baby? Really man?! I thought you were going off into old age as kid and worry free? Though haven't seen you that happy since you tried Spy stabbing my Sniper in the back :p

(Ok that worked, now I can rewrite the other replies)

@Dave : I figured out what's doing it. It's putting the "-" after tagging a name.[DOUBLEPOST=1396451059,1396450900][/DOUBLEPOST]@GasBandit: Well there's alot of factors involved, which I'll go into some detail about soon no worries. I also heard about what happened and I hope you believe me when I say I'm truly sorry for your loss. I'm glad the forums have rallied behind you and hope you meet up/met up with some soon. Also a cat is a fantastic idea, I miss my two babies (my brother adopted my two when I left) and I know how awesome they can be during hard times.

@Dave - When it clicks, it just clicks. There's a few details I'm leaving out but like I told Gas, they're coming. Going on a year now (close enough anyway). It wasn't necessarily a matter of settling down but more of a realization of what I wanted in my life going onward.

@Tinwhistler: I heard you're working in Washington now, not sure how much information I should be sharing with you :p Seriously though, how're things going up there? How's that hottie wife of yours? Kiddos still trying to whoop your ass at martial arts?

@Bowielee: You're absolutely correct, I think my last few posts before the hiatus were about relationship issues. My long term one ending, my new ones and some serious ones that popped up over time. As for my posting again? Um well, I'll only be here in town with my brother for about a week and after that I'm pretty much back in internet lockdown. (More on that soon too).

@Dave: Naiwen? Let me do some forum searching and figure this one out.