Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind the scenes special featurette: A non-blurry picture of me of the same night they took the picture I use as my avatar!

Notes of interest:
·That's a German Air Force hat we bought for a friend who was celebrating his birthday (and is a germanophile and a fan of airplanes and aviation).
·We were walking through the streets of Barcelona to buy some soft drinks at an Opencor, a place that's open when most places aren't.
·I don't use that jacket anymore, after years of my mother insisting that I should not wear it. I stopped using it when she bought me a new one for my birthday. The old one is for sale, if you are interested. It's a Lacoste.

Tinwhistler said:
20 year class reunion last month
*a picture*

Aha! now I know all your secrets, Gregory

edit maybe I will get around to finding my camera and post a picture so you guys can put a face to the guy who's major contributions to the forum (after 400 posts) have been a flame war about colonialism and a rickroll thread.

: (

A

Anubinomicon

i almost ended up working for blues clues. my friends brother worked on the show and was gonna intern me, but before i could get my stuff into him they intern another person. damn you nickeldeon!!

K

Koko

Would anyone like to join the Organization of Men Who Wear Black Buttoned & Collared Shirts?
OMWWBBCS! :thumbsup:

K

Koko

Silver Jelly said:
Koko said:
Would anyone like to join the Organization of Men Who Wear Black Buttoned & Collared Shirts?
OMWWBBCS! :thumbsup:
It has a pretty solid dental plan.
Of course, you need a good contrast with the black buttoned & collared shirt.

Gurpel said:
Aha! now I know all your secrets, Gregory

edit maybe I will get around to finding my camera and post a picture so you guys can put a face to the guy who's major contributions to the forum (after 400 posts) have been a flame war about colonialism and a rickroll thread.

: (
When have I ever had any secrets? :) I own a public website (which I've owned for nearly 15 years) that has all of my contact information in the WHOIS records.

Here we go!

From way back in 2004!

Prom 2004.

My wedding in 2007!

Just yesterday at my baby shower. Look at how fat I am!

I couldn't find pics from 2005-2006.

S

SeraRelm

Hon, you gotta lay off the beer. That gu-... wait, pregnant you say?

OH GOD I'M SO SORRY! :Leyla:

SeraRelm said:

It's better than "So when are you due? Oh, shit, I'm sorry...." :D

S

SeraRelm

I've honestly never been in that situation.

I'm totally gonna get my fiancee to pretend she's getting fat when we want to have children just so we can mess with people. :rofl:

SeraRelm said:
I've honestly never been in that situation.
Me neither, but I actually overheard it in a supermarket once, and I had to go to the next aisle so I could laugh. I felt sorry for the woman (who really wasn't all that fat, but her shirt did look a tad maternity-esque) and I was actually laughing at the guy and his foot-in-mouth + furious backtracking, but I didn't want to make her feel worse by my laughing.

S

SeraRelm

OR your laughter could have defused the situation. Do you have infectious laughter or "oh my god, stop the car I have to get the hell away from this screeching harpie in my ear" laughter?

W

Wasabi Poptart

SeraRelm said:

When I was pregnant with my son, my husband and I went to a restaurant for lunch one afternoon and I totally messed with the waitress. She gave us the usual spiel about the specials of the day which included some specials on mixed drinks. I grabbed my belly, gave it a wiggle and said, "Nah. I gotta work on this beer gut". I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. My husband nearly fell out of his chair laughing.

SeraRelm said:
OR your laughter could have defused the situation. Do you have infectious laughter or "oh my god, stop the car I have to get the hell away from this screeching harpie in my ear" laughter?
Um...I'd say neither? I've been told I have a nice laugh but I didn't know if the woman was amused or offended, and I just didn't want to make it worse.

WildSoul said:
I grabbed my belly, gave it a wiggle and said, "Nah. I gotta work on this beer gut". I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. My husband nearly fell out of his chair laughing.
As did I just, now. :rofl: Doubtful I'll ever get pregnant but if I do, I'm stealing that one or adapting it to "What do you think, honey? The baby likes vodka, right? Okay, make it a screwdriver."

Some of my daughter's fancy shirts combined with her big belly make it look like she's wearing maternity clothes. She's 22 months old, so the belly is still cute at this point.

L

Lally

I usually don't do this, but I am feeling very bonded with the forum lately, so here goes:

All dolled up for a wedding...

Me and the boy, just imagine him without glasses, that picture was taken before he had lasik done.

L

Lally

Cajungal said:
^_^ You're pretty. I like that dress a lot!
:D Thanks on both!!! I pulled a Scarlet O'Hara and made that dress out of a curtain (my mom did most of the work, because I suck at sewing and it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be).

L

LordRavage

LittleSin said:
Nice look, Ravage. Hey...were you in a book by any chance under the same screen name?
My model/musician/writer name is Julian Ravage.

Ive been in a few photo collection books. Nothing too main stream. The most recent one with the above pictures is in a book titled "Men".

I think im getting to old to model though. Thanks for the compliments. :smirk:

Being a Pimp.

ACTUALLY being a pimp.

Losing at a drinking game last Patty's Day, AKA my Durr Face :Leyla: .

To the rescue.

FUCK YOU IM A DINOSAUR

It's a brand new day.

BONUS: For extra adorableness. I'm a pirate, and my brother is a manpanda. BAWWWW

Sorry, I love posting pics of myself. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.