Export thread

So, how is everyone's day going?

Shannow

Shannow

Thursday, and all is well here at the office. How is your day going?

Zonker

On new adhd meds this week, woke up at 5 am yesterday, woke up at 4 am this morning.

Bleah.

Hylian

Hylian

meh

Chazwozel

Thursday, and all is well here at the office. How is your day going?

I'm staring at the blinking Ethernet light on my LTQ Mass Spec. That's how bored I am right now.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I have to deal with an insolent, arrogant co-worker. Not good.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Don't have any obligations until this evening. Just had a nice lunch, and I think maybe I'll take a nap.

Shakey

Shakey

Cleaning out the server room. Trying to decide if I should stay late and organize the mess of cables.

Dave

Dave

All of my meetings today got canceled. So I'm working on the arcade.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Meh.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I am exhausted from lack of sleep and have to shovel my driveway and walk.

So you know.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Had yet another shift canceled, still nothing on the job front. Sooooooooooo not that great.

Shannow

Shannow

Woot, cleared up that workload, time for some relaxation!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I haven't eaten all day, I smell funny and my ass is sore.

BUT I FINISHED MY MASTER'S THESIS! :D

Wasabi Poptart

Congrats, NR!!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Boring day: spent most of it monitoring a huge 16-hour fight in Ikariam that I'm part of. Fight probably won't be over for another 24 hours.

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Waiting the last hour for my shift to end. Finished all my crap I needed to do today.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Thanks, Wild.

If only it would be morning sooner... My perfectionist side keeps telling me I should check it again... revise some bits... write something again... after I've done it for the umpteenth time already.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Told co-worker to fuck off, and he has. Now I look forward to a peaceful eight-hour shift. :)

Adam

Adammon

Moving day. In the process of moving offices to a new temp location (1.5 years, bleh) until our new office is renovated. In the meantime, I'm moving from my corner office overlooking the river to a nice view of a mountainside and the roof of a mall.

My office has never been cleaner. I can actually see the top of my desk.

Dusty668

Every night this week been waking up from 1-2 am and can't go back to sleep, otherwise I feel pretty good. Crazy day at work but felt like productive crazy.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Still letting last night's bombshell sink in. Yesterday was my mother's 50th birthday, so we all went out to dinner to celebrate. My sister brought her longterm boyfriend she's been living with along with her. He's a nice guy, really cool. Well, my mom noticed the whole night that my sister and her boyfriend kept having the same stupid grin on their faces. So as we're leaving the restaurant, my mom calls them on it. That's when my sister tells us that she's 7 weeks pregnant. So sometime in August, I'm going to be an uncle for the first time. All I keep saying to myself as I think about it today is, "Wow!"

Gusto

Gusto

Excellent, Shannow, how are you?

I love these Shannow status update threads.

General Specific

General Specific

Today has sucked.

Tomorrow will be better because I will be off. But then I have to work on saturday instead.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Today was fine. I brought my car in for a leak in the radiator, and now I'm about to exercise.

LordRavage

Tired......so very tired.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I'm sending you thoughts that are laced with crack cocaine. Delicious crack cocaine . . . . :Leyla:

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Boss just gave me a $200 bonus for [strike]lurking on Halforums[/strike] bustin' my hump.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

will be sparring in about an hour and a half. That'll be fun ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

It's looking up. Today is the first day in over a week I've had the luxury of perusing halforums.

Wasabi Poptart

Pouring rain outside. Baby completely unhappy due to teething. 4-year-old having serious jealousy issues. Had to watch "Cars" for the 500 billionth time.

But I don't have to cook dinner, sent the 4-year-old to his room where he fell asleep before his timeout was over, finally got the baby to take a nap, my Algebra assignment is done, and I have a Pepsi Throwback. Life's not too bad.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's still "meh"

Alucard

meh meh meh so so bored. spent most of the afternoon here staring at halforum

Shadazz

My Aspergers is acting up.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

So far so good. Woke up early, watched an early morning series... and returned my Thesis. In a month's time you can all start calling me Master... of Arts.

Next, a nice, long shower, and then celebrate: steak dinner and a movie... if possible, two. Movies, that is. Not steaks.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

So far so good. Woke up early, watched an early morning series... and returned my Thesis. In a month's time you can all start calling me Master... of Arts.

Next, a nice, long shower, and then celebrate: steak dinner and a movie... if possible, two. Movies, that is. Not steaks.
I'd have two if I were you. Just in case.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

??

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

lol

Shannow

Shannow

Guess what fuckers, it is fucking Friday!

Best god damn day of the work week!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

My Friday? Looking: "Meh" too.

Shannow

Shannow

Sucks for you! Looking to be great, here!

Gusto

Gusto

I'm getting laid in like an hour and a half, and then spending the afternoon teaching someone else how to play 4e DnD. Should be a good day. :)

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

GF is sick, so I'll be spending the weekend doing a whole lot of nothing. Probably going to be on WoW a lot. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

This was sarcasm, I am not looking forward to ending a shitty week with sitting around doing nothing. Having 11 bucks in your bank account makes doing things a lot harder, though.

Shannow

Shannow

I'm getting laid in like an hour and a half, and then spending the afternoon teaching someone else how to play 4e DnD. Should be a good day. :)
I put on my robe and wizard hat....

Dave

Dave

It's only an epic win if this is the same person.

Chazwozel

Translation: I'm going to make love to my hand while crying deeply and then playing World of Warcraft, naked in my own filth.

I kid, I kid...

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ouch :laugh:

I brought my car in today... more trouble. I hope it's not too bad. Having my gown altered, finally found some shoes to go with it. Fella's picking me up later today to see Book of Eli.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Ate a medium-plus entrecote bigger than my face... Ooofff...

Best friend could not make it, so we're postponing going to see Zombieland (premiered here last week; people in charge of movie releases here would not know greatness if it fucked their daughters and sent them a picture thereof) until next week. Saw Sherlock Holmes, was positively surprised.

AND, as an added measure, I ordered the latest Order of the Stick book. Me so happy ^_^

Now I'm waiting for the entrecote to make some room, so I can pour myself a drink. Or two, actually: one for finishing the thesis, and the other for the professor who inspired me in my writing. He died of cancer three years ago. So I will have one in his memory...

Wasabi Poptart

I think I'm going to get a nap!

Philosopher B.

I might take a nap myself. My sleeping schedule is all haywire at the moment.

Anyhoo, 's been an okay-ish day. I went to a class earlier with a teacher that people told me last semester was getting fired. He gave me an A then, so whatevs, even if he ain't my fav dude on the planet, hopefully I can make this class work for me, too.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Boring as hell, but soon to get better. Out for dinner with some friends, then some alone time with my girlfriend to celebrate this, the day of my birth. Hopefully. Maybe. I guess.

Shadazz

??[/QUOTE]

Right. Funny. :eek:hwell:

König

Its day 4 of a 6 day weekend and I think I'm broken...