So I had a Twinkie today

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joe Johnson

Slightly disturbing name.

Not to mention, I keep thinking in my head; "nipple lips"

I was a camp counselor for the YMCA a few summers ago and packed my lunch every day.

I put Squeezeits in my brown bag every day!

L

LordRavage

Red Velvet cake takes me to a happier time.

And Chocodiles rocked!!!!

W

Wasabi Poptart

Tandy Cakes. I haven't had these in forever, but my grandpop and I would have them with milk for a snack on Saturday afternoons. Unless you're from the Northeast US you'll probably have no idea what they are.

Looks like now they are called Kandy Kakes.

Since I read this thread, I have been trying to think of something, but nothing comes to mind...

Probably because, if it's avaliable today, I'm probably eating it sometimes.

My parents would never buy me Ecto Cooler because "that's nothing but sugar." Same thing went for most of the kid cereals.

figmentPez

Staff member
My parents would never buy me Ecto Cooler because "that's nothing but sugar." Same thing went for most of the kid cereals
My parents were similar. I get to be nostalgic about stuff like:

and

The kind of candy you found in health food stores.

*sigh* I'm glad my mom's standards lowered over time, but early on in my childhood I got carob-coated malt balls in my stocking at Christmas. At least baked goods were always real stuff. My grandmother made awesome monster cookies, and my mom made this stuff she called kringla, but actually wasn't. It was some sort of puff pastry soaked in icing, though. Mmm, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.