So there's this girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect your opinion on the creepiness of posting pics, and change my request to a creepily detailed description of her.

Loving this thread...I feel like I'm in a somewhat similar position.

Just be yourself! No wait....no... no don't do that.

Be who you think she might want you to be, but be careful because if she finds out you aren't who she wants you to be you'll have to be someone else and always try to anticipate what she wants instead of coming right out and saying what you really want because she may not want what you want and its always best for her to be right all the time and the only way to do that is to make sure you always guess at how she wants you to feel, do and say about everything.

Got it?

Also, memorize a romantic movie monologue. It seem to be a talent of yours. Just recite it in the a grand, dramatic manner. Remember to really ham it up.
And if he uses something from the Star Wars prequels, he doesn't even have to add any extra hamming!

W

Wasabi Poptart

Don't put onions on your dog! Not only do they give people bad breath, which is not conducive to kissing, but usually onions will give people gas, too. Nothing says "I like you" quite like ripping a good one 'cause you ate onions.

Cajungal

Staff member
On the other hand, if she wants to kiss you despite the bad breath and farting, you know you're in. Still... I have to agree with Ms. Tart.

D

Disconnected

a hot dog without onions is a sad hot dog. load it up i say!

also I feel like I'm reading twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.