Stuff White People Like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God this isn't what white people like

it's what white spoiled university brats who never had to work in their lives like to do.
This.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I think that's the point of the list.

I dunno, I could be wrong. I always thought that the author was making that exact statement though, mocking the likes and dislikes of spoiled and/or upper-class white folk.

C

Chazwozel

God this isn't what white people like

it's what white spoiled university brats who never had to work in their lives like to do. When I was going to school I worked two jobs starting at 4am and going to bed at 11pm. Coffee is the drink of the gods.

Well that's what I mean too. Some of the things on that list are universally liked by everyone. Who doesn't like a good sandwich damn it!?!

North_Ranger

Staff member
Dude, I know! I can't even go swimming in the outdoors public swimming pools at high summer without burning my back to lobster crisp!

Necronic

Staff member
Man....I guess I'll be the unpopular white guy in the room and say "holy crap it's like looking in a mirror!"

Honestly it's pretty fucking spot on for the one's I have read so far:

Corecting Grammer
Being Offended (Chaz..... :) )
Bottles of Water
Unpaid Internships
Study Abroad
Mos Def
Michel Gondry
Recycling
Knowing what's best for poor people
Prius
Japan
Apologies
Vintage
Moleskin Notebooks
Hating People who wear Ed Hardy
Vespa Scooters

That's pretty fucking spot on.

Damn I love being white.

Only some of this reflects me, but that's mostly from being from a lower-middle class background.

Necronic

Staff member
Ahem, that's Necronic

Is there anything on there about spending way too much money on coffee? Or microbrews?

Status
Not open for further replies.