Thats it...DAVE, IT IS GO TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannow

Staff member
Ive had all I can stands, and I cant stands no more! Time we had this out, right here, and right now, you old bastard!!

LET'S ROCK!!

Dave

Staff member
The one with the belly. If that's a guy with man-boobs it makes it even funnier.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Still, I should fight back.

Shannow

Staff member
So Dave, are you saying you are the child crying, being mercilessly beaten by a small girl!?

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shannow

Staff member
Side note...looking up this on these subjects is giving me some very disturbing results in google image search.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

TICKLE WAR!!!

..one of the lesser disturbing images

Anyone seen Gusto lately? There's like a half dozen lions, tigers and cougars that have escaped from a private zoo in his area and he hasn't been posting much lately....

K

Kitty Sinatra

Anyone seen Gusto lately? There's like a half dozen lions, tigers and cougars that have escaped from a private zoo in his area and he hasn't been posting much lately....
Seriously? Cause then I'm gonna head down the road and find one. I've always wanted a pet lion, tiger or cougar.

Dave

Staff member
I'm only 99% sure he's joking. But there's that 1% chance your random image really is his grandpa. His post sounded so...serious.

ElJuski

Staff member
the fuck guys seriously

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

im just goofin

Dave

Staff member
Sorry, Shamwow. My schedule today has been hectic and didn't include sparring with you. Maybe tomorrow.

Shannow

Staff member
S'aiight. I just found out my current position at work is being terminated in 90 days! Yay! I get to reapply and redo a resume...for a job I already have! That I do not even know if it will be available! Bless you corporate restructuring!

.....Whiskey, you my only friend! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.