The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

S

SeraRelm

I gotta say, I'm not really a fan of her. I mean, nice attempt, but she does absolutely nothing for me. It feels like she just does the exact same movements each and every time.

Oopsies >.>

Here's something else: Abuse the honor system, acquire asswraps.
A friend I have in the SCA explained this exact fight to me once. Essentially, each hit is a question: "Is this enough to hurt you?" If you don't yield, you are saying that you aren't hurt and would like to continue. The guy getting hit was the one in control of when the fight ends. The guy finally went down with a non-lethal leg shot and so was finished off by the other guy.

Plan to burn the books and save the library
Since I live about a dozen miles from there, I've been following this very closely. Over the last 10 years I've probably been to every library sale within 20 miles multiple times/year, and having to watch any of these establishments teeter on the edge of insolvency has always set my teeth on edge. I realize cities need money, but getting it by stifling the ability of your citizens to improve their earning ability for free just seems like the absolute stupidest way to go about it.

Also, this:

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
HA HA HA BECAUSE YOU RESPECT THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS ON THE INTERNET! I GET IT!
I just don't like wasting comedy on the mirthless. I much prefer goading them into public displays for an imagined audience that probably doesn't exist.
Added at: 16:12
Ah, here's your problem. Your SeraRelm was set to " ElJuski ". That should fix it.
Seems like too damn many people are set to "Charlie" these days.

GasBandit

Staff member
Is it being set to "Charlie" to find your normal shtick lame and unfunny?

hmm.
You find everything lame and unfunny. And yes, that's pretty much a good indication of being set to "Charlie." Everybody gives Fade shit for not liking things, but I don't see why - you deserve 10 times the ridicule. I guess they're afraid if they talk to you, they'll catch whatever it is that made you suck so much to interact with.

S

SeraRelm

Since there haven't been any funny videos in here on this page... I'd give him a pass.

ElJuski

Staff member
You find everything lame and unfunny. And yes, that's pretty much a good indication of being set to "Charlie." Everybody gives Fade shit for not liking things, but I don't see why - you deserve 10 times the ridicule. I guess they're afraid if they talk to you, they'll catch whatever it is that made you suck so much to interact with.
Awe, boo boo, I like lots of things, I'm just not a fat, sad little man scraping the bottom of the barrel of my life for played-out laughs.

I do love you though, dusty old bones, even at the end of the day.

GasBandit

Staff member
Awe, boo boo, I like lots of things, I'm just not a fat, sad little man scraping the bottom of the barrel of my life for played-out laughs.

I do love you though, dusty old bones, even at the end of the day.
Both of you know, there's something wrong with you when the guy who hates everything and everyone is telling you to lighten up, Francis.

Yeah, it was yo mama, but they had trouble discerning gender with an ewok.
I would have thought that they'd have been able to scrape it all out by now, seeing as how my mama passed away in 1994. I never knew she got a Class A commercial driver's license either. Who'da thunk. HOW DID HER TINY FURRY FEET REACH THE PEDALS OMGAWD

Okay, I thought THIS was pretty awesome. Definitely never did 20.

Nevermind, just realized:
Tool Assisted - these games are played using a emulator at super slow speeds and save states. The goal is to provide entertainment by showing off game glitches and beating the game as fast as possible.

GasBandit

Staff member
Fine, you complainers want some awesome? Here.

Added at: 18:29
And now a PSA about phone overly descriptive contact nick names.