The help crimsonsoul avoid something post!

Sigh. This is why I didn't want to watch it, my wife is gullible as shit (Still love her though), but she doesn't want to give our infant the MMR until after she's 3 years old now for some reason
Your baby is now officially nicknamed Patient Zero.

Please, please, please vax your little one. A free car seat won't do you any good if you're spending all your time in the hospital. Or possibly worse.

But if you guys have legitimate concerns, like a family history of certain allergies (I know they mention some people with egg allergies have to be cautious with the MMR, for example), then this is something you guys need to discuss with your pediatrician to see if you can split up certain shots. It will involve more visits, but at least the kid will be getting the protection she needs.

Do it behind her back.
While I believe vaccines are generally good and should be used, I think the family and teaching children healthy relationships, including respect and honesty, has a slightly higher priority. Looking into the prognosis of measles, mumps, and rubella, it'd be an easy choice for me to choose my wife and family over a vaccine.

While I believe vaccines are generally good and should be used, I think the family and teaching children healthy relationships, including respect and honesty, has a slightly higher priority. Looking into the prognosis of measles, mumps, and rubella, it'd be an easy choice for me to choose my wife and family over a vaccine.
In other words, don't do it behind her back, because that will erode trust. Instead, try to win her over. You might try appealing to her emotions rather than using pure logic, since doing so may actually be more effective.

--Patrick

Please, please, please vax your little one. A free car seat won't do you any good if you're spending all your time in the hospital. Or possibly worse.

But if you guys have legitimate concerns, like a family history of certain allergies (I know they mention some people with egg allergies have to be cautious with the MMR, for example), then this is something you guys need to discuss with your pediatrician to see if you can split up certain shots. It will involve more visits, but at least the kid will be getting the protection she needs.
Certain vaccines are also a no-no for anyone with a compromised immune systems and/or on biologics.[DOUBLEPOST=1473272577,1473272373][/DOUBLEPOST]
There are also the people who can't be vaccinated or have zero immunity after several vaccinations to think about as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1473272645][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you don't like this post, a puppy will be sad. And you don't want to be responsible for a sad puppy, do you?

I'm a crazy cat lady, and even I couldn't refuse this face!