[Webcomic] The Order of the Stick thread

Doesn't look like they are both going to make it out of this one. Durkon may have to live with some guilt for a while.
Just realized they are in sight of the dungeon. Sereni may be able to save them. Perhaps the destruction of the Kraagor statue set off a magical alarm to alert her, or, if she's dead, set off some kind of fail safe that unveils the true dungeon entrance.

Short comic today. But looks like it's possible they may make it out of this one if they can just outrun/out-ward Xykon. They will probably seek shelter in one of the dungeons.

Man, you guys know I love Order of the Stick, but its update "schedule" is so erratic, I honestly sometimes forget the comic exists until it updates.

It's update time is erratic, and always has been. But considering that nearly every comic is gold I don't really blame Burlew. The story is brilliant and it's been going for years. It's such a good story I can go back and reread it every year or so.

It's update time is erratic, and always has been. But considering that nearly every comic is gold I don't really blame Burlew. The story is brilliant and it's been going for years. It's such a good story I can go back and reread it every year or so.
Oh, absolutely. I've said it many times that Order of the Stick is one of the most criminally underappreciated comics. Not just webcomics, but comics, overall. But even as big a fan as I am, the erratic updating grates on even me sometimes.

Perhaps the trap doesn’t appear to do anything but actually keeps any intruders from finding the true paths to the gate in some way. Xykon and his group are lacking a rogue to notice something like that.