The Quadrennial Summer Sporting Festival Thread

Ledecky could have been out of the pool, showered, and on the podium before the last swimmer had touched.

Sent from my Nextbook

Stay classy USA, shitting on one of your guys because he wore a Canada hat while cheering on his Canadian wife.

Stay classy USA, shitting on one of your guys because he wore a Canada hat while cheering on his Canadian wife.
A few fucking idiots on Twitter doesn't represent the US. Why do stories like this keep getting picked up? Why does anyone care what morons on Twitter think?

Dave

Staff member
Ryan Lochte and three other swimmers were robbed at gunpoint by people pretending to be Brazilian cops.

Welcome to Rio, bitches.

My bartender played volleyball with the really tall Canadian beach volleyball player who is, currently, down one set and in danger of being eliminated . . . this, a day after knocking out her comrades on Canada's other beach volleyball team.

GasBandit

Staff member
Docking points for not crediting me for the original post. :p
What? Where?

(goes back through all 3 pages)

Oh is that the "This content is no longer available" thing? I never got to see what that was, originally. It was gone before I saw it.

North Korea got gold in men's vault. I snicker when they say Democratic People's Republic of Korea. :/ I wonder if he actually lives in NK.