The Random Crap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rabbitgod

My Quickbooks dictionary has Catalonia, but not Catalina. It never came up before? Not once?

And because the thread I was going to say it in got locked

Cajungal said:
No one.. or at least not for a while now. I think there was one a few pages back. I was just trying it out.
I suspect Flo's Law is only going to come up periodically

R

rabbitgod

And because the thread I was going to say it in got locked

Cajungal said:
No one.. or at least not for a while now. I think there was one a few pages back. I was just trying it out.
I suspect Flo's Law is only going to come up periodically
It'll be spotty at best.

Cajungal

Staff member
Aw, damnit... I guess we'll have to talk about bodily functions that have no set schedule. So who's farted today?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Aw, damnit... I guess we'll have to talk about bodily functions that have no set schedule. So who's farted today?
Yo.

Also, a couple of days back I had to run to the loo every ten minutes for an hour and a half. I blame it on the chicken stew I made the day before.

Cajungal

Staff member
My oldest friend is just like you. She doesn't need to exercise to keep weight off. She has almost no body fat, and her doctor says that she's perfectly fine but would be better off with a few more pounds on her. I think her immune system isn't that great, because she gets sick often. We all do our part to feed her, heh.

Ha ha, two threads in two days got locked while I was in the middle of writing posts. That's pretty coincidental. And to up the coincidence, in both of them, there were arguments I wasn't involved in, and managed to sneak my way in to talk about something different than what the argument was about.

fade

Staff member
I'm flabbergasted. I looked up the tab to "Hurt" by NiN, only to see comments on Ultimate Guitar (the comment grammar on which makes YouTube look sophisticated) saying things like "great cover of the Johnny Cash song!" and "great song, but NiN didn't write it!"

I'm flabbergasted. I looked up the tab to "Hurt" by NiN, only to see comments on Ultimate Guitar (the comment grammar on which makes YouTube look sophisticated) saying things like "great cover of the Johnny Cash song!" and "great song, but NiN didn't write it!"
Absolutely painful how stupid some people are.

J

JCM

I love youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.