The Random Crap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Took a long walk, had a shower, fixed myself a nice (early bird :p) dinner, lifted my purse to go to Barnes and Noble..... shook my head, put on my pajamas, and went to bed at 8:30. Good God, Mawmaw, it's summertime! Ah well, back to sleep.

P

Philosopher B.

So, I'm trying to improve my rubbish Sean Connery impression, and I've been reading random things aloud for practice. It's still pretty bad, but I read out a Halforums thread for the fun of it:

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/kc-cb/halforums-by-sean-connery[/sc]

I think Cajungal's post came out best.

How's that for random?! :p

I realised yesterday that your avatar, Batmanuel, was the same actor as Rupert Alpert (or whatever) from Lost. (Also, please, don't spoil the ending! I've still got the sixth season to watch!)

Dave

Staff member
So, I'm trying to improve my rubbish Sean Connery impression, and I've been reading random things aloud for practice. It's still pretty bad, but I read out a Halforums thread for the fun of it:

Am I strange that this was funny as shit?

Cajungal

Staff member

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's you?! That's amazing!

:rofl:

Maybe this could be one of the contests. Each member could record themselves reading a thread or maybe a quote from a book in a funny voice and than Dave could choose the funniest/coolest.

figmentPez

Staff member
My sister's cat loves Wii Fit. It has a pet option, where you can track your pet's weight, and he loves to get weighed because my sister picks him up to do it. So when she gets out the balance board and starts her excercises, he comes and sits nearby and stares at her until he gets logged-in, and then he falls asleep on the chair nearby.

P

Philosopher B.

Lol! Having gotten inspired by the Halforums thread about vodka eyeballing, I chose to write a script for a news story for my TV Production class detailing that most cornea-scarring of habits. Turns out one of the guys in the 11-person class has done the deed!

So, apparently I'm hosting my sister-in-law's bachelorette party tonight, just her and 10 of her 21-yo recently graduated Catholic schoolgirl friends, swimming in our pool and drinking.

I'm also apparently supposed to find somewhere else to be so it can just be a girls night.

I really just hope I don't have to clean the pool too much tomorrow.

So, apparently I'm hosting my sister-in-law's bachelorette party tonight, just her and 10 of her 21-yo recently graduated Catholic schoolgirl friends, swimming in our pool and drinking.

I'm also apparently supposed to find somewhere else to be so it can just be a girls night.

I really just hope I don't have to clean the pool too much tomorrow.
Whoa, wait a tick. Your sister-in-law is using your house for drunken debauchery and you have to leave?

Do you have some excuse for staying? Something like "Oh the cable guy is coming tomorrow and so I will have to be here for that and can't leave." Then, just quietly hang out in the background and wait. ;)

I like Shake'N Bake more than KFC. It's just awesome.

SHAKE'N BAKE! kills the dirty bird
I make the most awesome shake'n Bake EVER. I toss additional spices and shit in there, a little parmesean, some crushed corn flakes. I brush the chicken with olive oil and frank hot sauce.

It evolves into Hel's Shake'N Bake.

Status
Not open for further replies.