The Remake Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much dislike the Viva la Vida song by Coldplay, specially the vocals. Then I found this remix in a Standard Club CD, I love it <3

Aww <3 I love Celine! Such a silly lady. :)

Whos the guy in drag singing with her?
Added at: 17:59
Aww <3 I love Celine! Such a silly lady. :)

Whos the guy in drag singing with her?
Added at: 18:01

Original by John Lee Hooker

Although I prefer Hooker's original, I like George's remake.

That guy just fuckin oozes cool

I prefer Johnny Cash's version of Hurt 10000x over the original Nine Inch Nails.

figmentPez

Staff member
My apologies, in advance, for posting this. It's just further proof that I was an idiot as a kid.

My sisters and I watched The Chipmunk Adventure over and over again when we were little. We loved the songs so much. Now, looking back, it's kinda disturbing. A pair of tween-age furries, in harem garb, dancing with snakes and singing about "getting lucky".

The Nostalgia Critic needs to review this movie post-haste. The sheer amount of jaw-dropping insanity is mind-boggling.

EDIT: Wait a second... is this a cover? Someone tell me this is a cover and not something written for the movie. If it's a song written to be sung by a female chipmunk, then that's like a thousand times more disturbing than it already is.

I love the Chipmunk Adventure movie!! It was my favorite when I was a kid and I've been wanting to get it on dvd for a long long time now. XD Just last week I was watching all those videos on youtube! XD

figmentPez

Staff member
I love the Chipmunk Adventure movie!! It was my favorite when I was a kid and I've been wanting to get it on dvd for a long long time now. XD Just last week I was watching all those videos on youtube! XD
I totally goofed in posting it here, though. Watching it as a kid I thought that all the songs were remakes but, best I can tell, most of the songs in that movie were written for it. I could have posted Woolly Bully, but that song is messed-up in a very different way. Come to think of it, since it features flappy man hooties, it would have been very fitting for the forums. Here it is:

Oh HELL no! Fucking with Floyd?!? BLUEGRASS FLOYD?!? Not only no but FUCK no!
I am not a fan of country music at all so that is what I though at first, but listening to the whole album converted me. My favorite track is Goodbye Blue Sky.

The entire album that Apocolyptica song comes from is amazing. It's made up of entirely Metallica covers. Some of them are mind blowing.

Check out Hayseed Dixie (AC/DC) the original Heavy Metal Bluegrass Band. Heavy Metal songs work so well in Blue Grass form.
Heh. Ninja'd!

Also... (can't remember if I already posted this in another thread...if so, whoopsie!)

And now for something completely different...

--Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.