The Spoiler Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
In this thread you can post spoilers. Old spoilers, new spoilers, whatever. Book? Movie? Doesn't matter.

If you come in this thread and a movie or book is ruined for you then you have nobody to blame but yourself. Report it and I'll laugh at you.

Examples of format would be like this:

The Sixth Sense - Bruce Willis' character was a ghost the entire time and only the kid could see him!

Catfish - The family the guys drive to Michigan to meet turn out to be 1 single lonely woman who is a bit unstable.

have at it!

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Dear Zachary - His mom murders the baby at the end.

Friends: - Ross and Rachel get back together.

I Would Do Anything For Love: - But he won't do that.

PvP Forums: - Kurtz kills it.

Friday the 13th - the killer is his mother!

The Crying Game - the chick is a man!

Dirty Harry - he fired six shots!

Star Wars - they make prequels!

Highlander - they make sequels!

Sex and the City - the chick is a man!

2001: A Space Odyssey - Dave Bowman touches the Monolith and sees psychedelic lights, then becomes very old and then becomes a giant space baby. Everyone not on acid is very confused by this.

Friends: - Ross and Rachel get back together.

I Would Do Anything For Love: - But he won't do that.

PvP Forums: - Kurtz kills it.
Normally, I think the stabs at Kurtz are pretty lame, but I laughed at this one.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Fight Club - The "protagonist" IS Tyler Durden

HP7 - Harry is the last Horcrux.

A Kevin Spacey three-pack

Usual Suspects - Verbal is Keyser Soze

Se7en - Gwyneth Paltrow's head is in the box

American Beauty - The repressed gay marine neighbor shoots Lester

Clue - Prof. Plum killed Mr. Boddy with the candlestick in the hall. Mrs. Peacock killed the cook with the knife in the kitchen. Col. Mustard killed the motorist in the lounge with the wrench, Mrs. White killed Yvette in the billiard room with the rope, Mrs. Scarlet killed the cop in the library with the lead pipe, Wadsworth killed the singing telegram girl at the front door with the revolver, Wadsworth was actually Mr. Boddy, and Mr. Green killed Wadsworth in the hall with the revolver.

Titanic - The boat hits an iceberg and sinks.

King Kong - Kong climbs a skyscraper and falls to his death.

L

LordRavage

Nightmare before Christmas- Jack Skellington kidnaps Santa Claus.

Status
Not open for further replies.