The Tech Random Crap Thread

It absolutely does not need to be excel, anything that can get me 80 pictures printed on a bunch of 2" squares with borders where necessary is fine. :)

I'll look into FastStone, it's just that trusting Google's first fifty v pages to produce actually reliable software that will do what you want instead of an ad-ridden Trojan horse these days is somewhat unreliable.

I'll look into FastStone, it's just that trusting Google's first fifty v pages to produce actually reliable software that will do what you want instead of an ad-ridden Trojan horse these days is somewhat unreliable.
I've used Faststone for a long time as a general image browser, I don't think you need to worry about adware or any nonsense like that. However, looking real quick I don't think you can specify the exact thumbnail size. You can choose how many rows/columns you have, along with margins and spacing to get approximately there.

That's why I was checking DPReview's forums.

Also, looks like Irfanview, a program I have used for years, will also generate contact sheets.