[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

Fall

This looks like it could a solid nail-biting "how do they get out of this alive?" movie. Probably won't be anything special, but looks like it could be all right.

It kind of reminds me of Frozen (the 2010 thriller, not the 2013 animated movie). Really great movie if you've never seen it.

Oh my good. That's a movie. Not something made on YouTube. It looks and sounds so bad.

I wonder what Joe Ramoni of "Hats Off Entertainment" will say about this.

Fall

This looks like it could a solid nail-biting "how do they get out of this alive?" movie. Probably won't be anything special, but looks like it could be all right.

It kind of reminds me of Frozen (the 2010 thriller, not the 2013 animated movie). Really great movie if you've never seen it.
From the makers of 47 Feet Down, comes 470 Feet Up!

I have very little experience with D&D, but that actually looked good to me. I’m going with “cautiously optimistic” on this one. Also, I’m weary of trailers that use well known rock songs for needle drops. Suicide Squad (the first one) ruined that for me.

Is it possible they're making a D&D movie that doesn't suck the sweat off a troll's balls?

I am slightly hopeful. I don't expect it to be high cinema. I just hope it doesn't suck.
It’s possible. Chris Pine is at least a like-able lead. I would have loved to not have the owlbear spoiled, that would have been a good point to reveal in theater.

Actually looks good compared to what I expected when I saw the motion posters that leaked online yesterday. Made everything look really cheap but this looks pretty put together.

Is it possible they're making a D&D movie that doesn't suck the sweat off a troll's balls?

I am slightly hopeful. I don't expect it to be high cinema. I just hope it doesn't suck.
A curious amount of well-choreographed and long-take action where you can see everything that's going on. Count me as cautiously optimistic.

That....does not look too bad. I like the creatures that showed up and this one at least has a very D&D plotline (heroes screw up and then spend the entire adventure trying to fix it) I am cautiously optimistic for this.