Things have changed a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andromache

since I last checked here; is every forum person fairly alive and well?

CRONE!! How are ya, dear?

As far as I know everyone is alive and well. If they are dead they haven't posted yet to let us know. :slywink:

A

Andromache

what's the relevant news/changes? I'm trying to read the various threads but holy fuck y'all talk alot.

J

Joe Johnson

Apparently Transformers 2 was a huge controversy, worthy of too many threads to count.

C

Chibibar

Crone said:
what's the relevant news/changes? I'm trying to read the various threads but holy fuck y'all talk alot.
We have monthly contest (thanks to Ed's donation) last one was a writing contest (see top post)
Debate a lot and try to keep it civil :)

Plus the pod-cast, a fuck-ton of games, personal blog posts, etc. You've been gone a while.

Oh, and Kurtz has mucked up at least one "project" since you've been away.

C

Chibibar

Krisken said:
Plus the pod-cast, a fuck-ton of games, personal blog posts, etc. You've been gone a while.

One? I thought it was like three!! ;)

S

Steven Soderburgin

Crone said:
we elected a muslim as president

Edrondol said:
We also have started a weekly Podcast. This Sunday will be episode 3.
Krisken said:

:tongue:

C

chakz

Hey crone, whats up? Personally I've been lurking more than posting. We've lost a few, gained a few. Ate a few.....this is starting to sound like a failed diet. Anyways, hows it going?

wait a sec.....We have a podcast?

A

Andromache

Don't think of it as leaving. I just have a really long time between visits. Staying up to date with all youse great guys and dolls takes a lot of time I just don't have anymore, and the whole evil bitch persona thing has been done better than I ever could by others, and it's soo 2006 anyway. So now I just check in. Glad to see some fam. names

I recommend reading the "King Of Farts" series.

It is the pinnacle of the forums many achievements since you've last visited.

C

Chibibar

Crone said:
Don't think of it as leaving. I just have a really long time between visits. Staying up to date with all youse great guys and dolls takes a lot of time I just don't have anymore, and the whole evil bitch persona thing has been done better than I ever could by others, and it's soo 2006 anyway. So now I just check in. Glad to see some fam. names
well. I hope you stick around more often. *hugs*

Krisken said:
Edrondol said:
We also have started a weekly Podcast. This Sunday will be episode 3.
Krisken said:

:tongue:
And I've lost the ability to read, apparently.

Crone! Good to see you! Please don't slap me...

There were a few near-death experiences, I think, but no actual deaths as far as I'm aware. Calleja, for example, jumped out of a plane and had surprise midair buttsecks, but survived the experience.

A

Andromache

*hugs for Ed* So, podcasts, contests, comics-- games? holy shit, is this a newgrounds/blacksheep/2ch mashup?

Not trying to make money. Donations paid for 2 years on the server. I killed the ads because they just took up space and I felt guilty.

-- Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am --

The ad at the bottom is just there to help out Tom, who lost his day job and is hurting right now. Least I could do for the guy.

L

LordRavage

Welcome back Crone. :D

Pull up a chair and tell us stories.

How is life on the outside?

:pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.