Things have changed a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

sixpackshaker said:
Crone, if you mellow out, how will we know it is you?
She always comes back with claims of 'mellowing out', and in a week or two, it's the same old, same old.

Kissinger said:
so who is this person?
In a nutshell, a hawt bisexual mom who pisses a lot of people off with her cranky bitch attention whore act. Which is really just the same trolling and waving your dick around that any number of posters do (myself certainly included). I find her just peachy.

T

The Mike

Hey good to see you are back I never really had the chance to get to know you back in the days

ZenMonkey said:
Kissinger said:
so who is this person?
Someone who owes me an email or a PM or something. :devil:
^
This :tear:

Hell a name of her main WoW character even would have helped. (though I doubt her free time allowed for much of that.)

As for those from Forumopolis, she had a username over there, though the name exactly escapes me.

J

JCM

Kissinger said:
so who is this person?
A user who has been with the forums since the freeboards pvp (or she started with the imagecomics one), KryptonKrew,Krwemembers,Halfpixel and now Halforum.

C

cvgurau

Crone said:
the whole evil bitch persona thing has been done better than I ever could by others, and it's soo 2006 anyway.

Yeah, but it sounds so much more genuine coming from you (especially when you're rocking the Illyria avatar. :heythere: ).

These other evil bitches (bitch? Singular? =/)... they sound like they're trying too hard.

cvgurau said:
Yeah, but it sounds so much more genuine coming from you (especially when you're rocking the Illyria avatar. :heythere: ).

These other evil bitches (bitch? Singular? =/)... they sound like they're trying too hard.
Oh for fucks sake. :eyeroll:

C

cvgurau

Shegokigo said:
cvgurau said:

Apropos of nothing, one of my favorite songs is "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you."

I mean, not that it's at all germane to anything. Just saying.

cvgurau said:
Shegokigo said:
cvgurau said:

These other evil bitches (*? Singular? =/)... they sound like they're trying too hard.

Apropos of nothing, one of my favorite songs is "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you."

I mean, not that it's at all germane to anything. Just saying.
:rofl:

CRONE! In the words of Smith, "Welcome back. Weeee've missed you!"

Other stuff going on:
-Mav talked about geeky things.
-Charlie complained about every movie that we liked.
-The Neon Grue headed for the hills in a fearful panic, leaving me as the one and only TNG of the forum.

A

Andromache

Hmm.

spouse and children are fine.

you have no way to know it's me if I mellow out. I'm not mellow so much as contentedly exhausted and pressed for time.

I don't play WoW any more, Sheg, and I don't use that email anymore. sorry to all who expected/wanted emails

think that covers it.

L

Le Quack

Its about time our President started representing her people.

The campaign was filled with empty promises! I demand a rematch!

Status
Not open for further replies.