This has bugged me for awhile now:

Element 117

In a random encounter, who would win?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

When did Tarzan start on the roids?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I think Conan would make short work of the jungle man.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Conan! Conan! Conan!

Matt²

I think this needs an NSFW tag on it.

Mountebank

From those pictures, Conan has naked women draping themselves at his feet, whereas Tarzan has just slapped Queen Of The Pasties to the ground. I've got to side with Conan.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Conan will crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and hear the lamentation of their women.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

that is best...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Gotta go with Conan on this one. Granted, Tarzan's got some moves, but he didn't f***in' stab a Great Old One in the face!

Chibibar

Gotta go with Conan on this one. Granted, Tarzan's got some moves, but he didn't f***in' stab a Great Old One in the face!
This
Conan is one tough cookie!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Conan is a warrior skilled in fighting in both traditional warfare and in unique ways against men, beast and unholy creations.

Tarzan just lives with animals, happily ever after.

Conan wins easily.

Now Conan vs George of the Jungle is an entirely different scenario.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Conan is a warrior skilled in fighting in both traditional warfare and in unique ways against men, beast and unholy creations.

Conan wins easily.

I don't think farting elephants and having the ability to swing yourself into a tree face first give George any kind of combat edge. Except if Conan just looks at him, thinks he's just some crazy schmuck hopped up on black lotus, and goes off to kill the monster in the valley over and schtoink scantily-clad women.

makare

If that's Jane she isn't as prim and proper as I had been led to believe. >.>

It's always the quiet ones.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

If that's Jane she isn't as prim and proper as I had been led to believe. >.>

It's always the quiet ones.
Methinks that's high priestess La of Opar.

Null

Null

Tarzan would do better if he had been raised by chimpanzees instead of gorillas, but Conan would still destroy him. Tarzan would have to be tough and agile and strong - but Conan was all of that, and a killer to boot, the sword being but one of his many tools.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Conan wins easily.

I don't think farting elephants and having the ability to swing yourself into a tree face first give George any kind of combat edge. Except if Conan just looks at him, thinks he's just some crazy schmuck hopped up on black lotus, and goes off to kill the monster in the valley over and schtoink scantily-clad women.[/QUOTE]

Uh Hello? Non-reality calling. George is completely indestructible! Conan could performs acts of violence and carnality that would kill Tarzan if he even just read about them on George for days at a time without so much as scratching George.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

If it was a race from point A to point B to rescue a damsel in distress, Tarzan would totally get there first.

In a straight fight, Conan, no question.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

This is a Crommy argument to have.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Telephius

Telephius

Then grant us a better argument! And if you do not, then to HELL with you!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

It is dark. The grue is likely to be eaten by a Conan.