TO ARMS YE OPPRESSED! We outnumber the admins 20:1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuyval Dar

I'm gonna nuke Share your stuff and We love games. No one goes there, right?

Wait a minute, you guys are all copying the mods, and this is what you call a victory?

Sure, I suppose Eisenhower could have just colored a Hitler mustache on his lip and called WWII over.

ZenMonkey said:
Wait a minute, you guys are all copying the mods, and this is what you call a victory?

Sure, I suppose Eisenhower could have just colored a Hitler mustache on his lip and called WWII over.
Psst...let them think they've won, then slap 'em with a girly avatar and sig when they aren't looking!

Good lord no,that'd get confusing. Also, while you aren't, I think I'm technically breaking a law by having that "administrator" bit in my avatar.

C

Cuyval Dar

Actually, i kinda like it. I think that I'll start using the Hello Kitty theme, too.

Denbrought said:
Thats Zen's pounce stance? looks dangerous.
No, that's Satori (the one in my -- well, everyone's -- avatar) looking self-satisfied.

Zen was in the thread earlier.

EDIT: Wait a sec, is Cuyval actually...bawwing over this??

for reference

-- Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:56 pm --

ZenMonkey said:
Denbrought said:
No, that's Satori (the one in my -- well, everyone's -- avatar) looking self-satisfied.

oh you're right, I normally remember which one which (colour coded for convenience, yay!).

C

Cuyval Dar

ZenMonkey said:
Denbrought said:

EDIT: Wait a sec, is Cuyval actually...bawwing over this??
Kinda backfired, didn't it?
Actually, i kinda like it. I think that I'll start using the Hello Kitty theme, too.
Don't see any bawwing here.
You must be getting old and senile like Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.