Truth or Dare 2: the Daring Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
That's a hard one... I don't make very weird food. You'd think I did something weird in culinary school, but the first two years are very simple--soups, stocks, stews, sauces, etc... the basics.

I guess the weirdest thing was this fusion dish that a team member wanted to try during my last semester. We made Greek sushi with grape leaves instead of seaweed, sticky rice, smoked fish, and some lemon zest. It was pretty awful. I was the only one who knew how to make rolls, so it didn't look bad. But man... blech. Nothing ventured, I spose...

I'll take a truth, Tinman.
If you could live in any place in the world, but with the caveat that you could never go anywhere else for the rest of your life, where would it be?

Mister Tin, describe your most awkward elevator/other tight space moment.
One time Calli sent me a voice mail and it was...uhm...risque. I listened in the elevator, and ended up having to put my legal pad in front of me to prevent extreme embarrassment.

Probably Australia. And if I ever get sick of being there, just walk outside a city and you'll be dead before you make it 30 yards, so no trouble with ennui...

I'll dare you Bumble, I just need to think of one. Ummm...

Okay, for the rest of the day, whenever someone points towards or reaches for you, you must respond with "DON'T POINT YOUR FOOKIN TENTACLES AT ME!"

I dare you thusly; post a video where you wear a fancy hat made from newspaper, play the ukulele and sing the following song (spoilered for length conservation)

Down by the bay
Where the watermelons grow
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
"Did you ever see a fly
Wearing a tie?"
Down by the bay.

Down by the bay
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
"Did you ever see a bear
Combing his hair?"
Down by the bay.

Down by the bay
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
"Did you ever see a moose
Kissing a goose?"
Down by the bay.

Down by the bay
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
"Did you ever see a whale
With a polka dot tail?"
Down by the bay.

Down by the bay
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
"Did you ever see a llama
Wearing pajamas?"
Down by the bay.

Down by the bay
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
"Did you ever have a time
When you couldn't make a rhyme?"
Down by the bay

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh, fuck yes. Nostalgia for the win. This was my favorite Bible Camp song during childhood: the one that didn't make me feel guilty or confused. :p

Cajungal

Staff member
Aw, don't be scared. :unibrow:

I'm gonna copy an old truth because I like it: If you were to do for a living what your first childhood career aspiration was (no matter how silly or outlandish), what would your career be?

Aw, don't be scared. :unibrow:

I'm gonna copy an old truth because I like it: If you were to do for a living what your first childhood career aspiration was (no matter how silly or outlandish), what would your career be?
My first job aspiration was to be a stand-up comedian. I realized pretty quickly after that, that I disliked being the center of attention, so that job would never work out for me.

maaan, my dare got jacked. I couldn't think of one after I abandoned my original idea 'cause it turned out to be too gross.

Apologies for lateness... had an attack of the stupids in my precinct today.

@Null: Hrm... what is something that you would do, where there no consequences. I mean ANYTHING.

@CG: I'll take a Truth, if you're still lurking

Cajungal

Staff member
Ooo, I want you to answer the same question you just asked Null!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Well, I'm getting better, this one only took my 2 hours to figure out how to post to youtube.
Awwww!!! You're a freakin adorable dad. Your kiddo has a sweet voice. :) I'll have this done... AFTER my test. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.