[TV] TV Shows you like

What are some of the TV shows you like and you watch regularly? I followed Charmed and almost never missed an episode.

Currently? Just Cosmos for myself, though I have to admit that Peg+Cat and Word Girl are fantastically well done for kids' shows, well enough that I find myself actually looking forward to watching them.

--Patrick

Shows that are over: Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Scrubs, Batman: The Animated Series.

Current stuff: The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Community, Parks and Rec, Adventure Time.

Just shows currently on:
How I Met Your Mother (technically correct is the best kind of correct)
South Park
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
American Dad (though I'm really behind on it)

Game of Thrones, House of Cards (side note:I love when I mix up their names and it comes out as Game of Cards), Grimm, Cosmos, and some anime.

Currently:
How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Castle, Community, Walking Dead (though unless the finale teases anything promising, I think I'm dropping the show), Luther (not sure if there'll be a fourth season), and of course, Doctor Who

Previous or ended: All DC Animated Universe (Batman, Superman, Justice League, Batman Beyond), Young Justice, Spectacular Spider-Man, Boy Meets World, Scrubs, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse

Zappit

Staff member
Currently:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
The Tonight Show (Fallon's been great.)
Shield
Whose Line is it Anyway?

That's...pretty much it.

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Brooklyn nine nine
Justified
Modern Family
The Americans
Community
Parks & Recreation
Grey's Anatomy
Scandal
Hannibal
Girls

Mad Men, The Bridge, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Louie, The Newsroom, True Detective, New Girl, Person of Interest, It's Always Sunny, The League, Review, Key & Peele, Drunk History, Archer, Comedy Bang Bang, Portlandia, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Cosmos

geez, and I think that's only stuff currently airing / airing soon

SHIELD
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother (just came back for the last season, stopped about 2 years back)
Ultimate Spider-Man
Avengers Assemble
Top Gear
Amazing Race
Dallas Stars Hockey

The only currently running shows I'm watching are Arrow, Cosmos, Brooklyn 9-9, Justified and Hannibal.

Not currently running include Game of Thrones, Black Sails, True Detective, Always Sunny and Sherlock.[DOUBLEPOST=1395646376,1395646295][/DOUBLEPOST]
The League
Even after that last season? I've never seen a show nosedive in quality harder.

Doctor Who, Survivor, and The Blacklist. I don't spend much time watching tv, maybe because I spend too much time installing it. Most of my "me time" is on Minecraft or playing guitar.

I do love The Blacklist though, it answers fewer questions than it raises.

Shows I am currently voluntarily watching:

Community
Archer
Parks & Rec
Doctor Who
Orphan Black
How I Met Your Mother
Mad Men
True Blood
Gravity Falls
Adventure Time

I say voluntarily because there are a few shows I've seen most of their episodes because Mr. Z or Li'l Z like them. For example, I am very up-to-date on my Sesame Street viewing, and probably a good chunk of the Nick Jr./Sprout/Disney Jr. programing. I also think I have every episode of Ni Hao Kai-Lan memorized at this point. :confused:

GasBandit

Staff member
Currently airing? Pretty much just Grimm, Community and Archer.

When they start back up again, I'll probably be watching Venture Bros, Game of Thrones and Gravity Falls.

The list of things I like to watch that are over would be way too long to list, but the favorites I keep going back to are Babylon 5, Ghost in the Shell:SAC, Firefly, Big O, and, oh, 10 or 20 others.

Black Adder.

It counts, right? Has to, because Black Adder!

I also have Hornblower and Sharpe on DVD. No regular TV for me since 1993, my gf has hers running all the time and I hear a lot of it from theroom next door; german TV of course, mostly everything Star trek lately. Though some of the new series sound funny I don't have the time, or more precisely don't want to put that time into TV again as I did before my abstinence time. I was almost addicted to the screen. These days my time waster of choice is MMOs, I'm a serial monogamist there.
Of coure I have GoT on DVD, getting season 3 just next week, hah!

But then, there's always Black Adder!

Currently watching Blacklist, Almost Human, Cosmos, SHIELD, Archer and various anime. When the new seasons start I'll be adding Sleepy Hollow and Doctor Who back to the list.

Finished shows would be Scrubs, Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Metalocalypse (far as I know Doomstar was the ending, could be wrong), Monty Python, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, and again, various anime.