Ukulele Lady

Cajungal

Staff member
I dunnooooo.........

Ooh, I also learned "Honey Pie," Calleja... not the crazy-sounding one, though. It's my niece's favorite!

C

Creature

I LOVE your voice! Love love love! Did you sing alto or soprano in chorus? I like to sing too. I was in chorus for only my senior year in HS, but I sang with church choirs/bands before that. I did soprano most of the time, but I'd rather do alto. I wish I had the time to sing and play guitar like I used to *sigh*.

Cajungal

Staff member
If you or anyone else can help me figure out an easy way to record stuff without the use of my video software (now crashing all over the place) or youtube (never uploads successfully) then very soon. Otherwise, I have no idea. :(

Cajungal

Staff member
I LOVE your voice! Love love love! Did you sing alto or soprano in chorus? I like to sing too. I was in chorus for only my senior year in HS, but I sang with church choirs/bands before that. I did soprano most of the time, but I'd rather do alto. I wish I had the time to sing and play guitar like I used to *sigh*.
Aw, thank you! I was a mezzo in choir. I can't do the crazy-high soprano stuff, and I feel more natural doing lower tunes. Always tryin' to push myself, though. One of my instructors tried to make me into a soprano. That didn't work.

And finally.... FINALLY... an update! I guess my comp's gone through enough updates that this built-in media thingie has decided to work again. This first update's for my godchild, but I'll show it here, too.

That was great.

Makes me want to finally take out my Ukulele I got for Christmas and play with it. But it's 12:30 right now, and I have roommates.

Cajungal

Staff member
Oops. :oops: Heheh. I forgot about that one. NEXT up *sheepish grin* I'd do it tonight if I were home..... Y'all are gonna like it. ^_^ It's fun.

Haha I don't mean to be such a dick about it, and Lord knows I'm never punctual with creative things I say I'm gonna do.

D

darkangel6988

Ur video was great Cajungal :) Can't wait to see more. Your very talented xo

Cajungal

Staff member

It's here, it's here! The halforums song is HERE! I wanted to record a better one, but my computer's still acting up, so this will do. I'm no songwriter, so legitimate musicians be gentle!

Dave

Staff member
That was great!!!

I didn't even see she'd put up a new song!

You can be her etcetera!

Cajungal

Staff member
OH DANG!

Ya know, I was going to offer to have a Vent or Skype session or something a couple of nights during my AotM time to play some live stuff--screwups and all. :p

Cajungal

Staff member
Well, I never get to voice chat with people here, and I really love it. I thought it could be fun. And I figure if anyone else plays something maybe they could jump in, too. :) Halforums jam session!

Cajungal

Staff member
Ukulele + beat box = the perfect band. :p Actually I'd like to throw a theramin or a didgeridoo in there.

P

Philosopher B.

Awesome, as usual. :)

Also, the more I hear the ukelele, the more I get the urge to get one myself. They just sound so danged melodious.

Cajungal

Staff member
Do it! They're so much fun, and it's pretty easy to learn. It's a great way to pass the time when you're bored... just strum and hum away.

Cajungal

Staff member
...and yet there's no Gusto's Beatboxing thread in our artist's corner. I demand either a beatboxing video or a charming/hilarious drawing by the end of the week, mister. THE END OF THE WEEK!