[Bug] Upgrade Bug Report

Dave

Staff member
This is where you put all the stuff you find that's broken. Basically, my fix it list.

GasBandit

Staff member
The new quote feature doesn't seem to play nice with me. Firefox/Blackened Blue theme. It adds the quotes to my quote pool just fine, but when I try to insert the quotes, either in quick reply or full reply, it instead takes me to a full page "quote management" type screen with nowhere to actually type.

Any chance to find some type of plug-in that allows a keyboard shortcut to automatically "Go to First Unread" instead of clicking it?

GasBandit

Staff member
Any chance to find some type of plug-in that allows a keyboard shortcut to automatically "Go to First Unread" instead of clicking it?
Odd, it queues up to the first unread post for me automatically when I go in a thread, unless the thread is very old.

If I click on the thread title it takes me to the first post, and if I click on the small dot to the left of the title (and tag) it takes me to first unread.

GasBandit

Staff member
Just double checked, both the dot and the thread title definitely take me to the /unread url. Only clicking the date of the start of the thread under it takes me to the first post of the thread.

Maybe it's a skin/theme thing? I'm using Blackend Blue.

Opening new windows doesn't seem to work. Not sure it ever did.

I just open 30 windows and peruse. Fuck the front back buttons.

GasBandit

Staff member
Opening new windows doesn't seem to work. Not sure it ever did.

I just open 30 windows and peruse. Fuck the front back buttons.
Works fine for me. I've always opened every topic in a new tab, but it works for me both in clicking and middle-clicking.