[News] US Capitol Siege 6 January 2021

I 100% did not laugh. This isn't over until Trump says it is or there will be a fucking DC massacre.

I really wonder what tomorrow is going to look like, with them going ahead and ensuring the certification happens tonight

3 of the objected states (georgia, michigan, nevada) could not get a senator to sign on to the objection. It really does look like maybe PA - if even that - and nothing else will see objection

3 of the objected states (georgia, michigan, nevada) could not get a senator to sign on to the objection. It really does look like maybe PA - if even that - and nothing else will see objection
And you were right. The objection for PA was sustained, so now they have to debate and vote on it.

FUCK the senator that objected along with the MOB! Take them out behind the chemical sheds.

P.S. I mentioned shooting looters on another website and got banned... a right wing site.

And it’s over. Vermont has been certified officially giving Biden 271. They are going to continue until they get them all done, but it’s done.

figmentPez

Staff member
There are claims going around that some of the terrorists had antifa tattoos... Uh, no.

The "hammer and sickle" some claim to see is really from the video game Dishonored.

The heavily tattooed shirtless guy in the fur and horns? He's Jake Angeli, the "Q-Anon Shaman", and is well known to be part of the alt-right.

There are claims going around that some of the terrorists had antifa tattoos... Uh, no.

The "hammer and sickle" some claim to see is really from the video game Dishonored.

The heavily tattooed shirtless guy in the fur and horns? He's Jake Angeli, the "Q-Anon Shaman", and is well known to be part of the alt-right.
I hate this guy for now making me associate Dishonored and the Outsider with him. This is going to taint all future Dishonored playthroughs.

4 dead as of today. 1 woman shot inside the capitol, 3 from medical emergencies arising from the riot.

Repost: Morning Joe dropping an F bomb. This version of the video doesnt have my labored breathing behind it :oops:

Judging by the comments from co-workers this morning, nothing will change.
If I didn’t have a family, I would leave this country in a heartbeat. I feel a bit defeated, and I honestly think the soul of this country is lost. There is no going back to normal.

I have loved watching LegalEagle ever since I discovered him. Class guy, started for the legal movie reviews, stayed for the passion and legal knowledge.