[News] US Capitol Siege 6 January 2021

Since some one died during the invasion of the capitol, is everyone involved in it on the hook for her death?

I am hearing reports that this was actually Don Jr before the rally happened and not while they were storming the Capitol. Do we have any certainty on when this was?

They still incited the mob regardless, all the talk of fighting, marching on the Capital, "Trial by Combat!", and reports that Trump was giddy when they did invade, but I don't want us getting too overtaken by misinformation.

figmentPez

Staff member
Why would they be playing cheerful music and dancing at all? There's only two possibilities that I can see: 1. Trump is getting voted out. Not something Trump would celebrate. 2. They're anticipating unlawful overturning of the result, which is not something that it's good for them to be celebrating.

It doesn't matter if they're dancing and celebrating before or after the terrorists broke in, because the only things they could possibly be celebrating are horrible.

This is Trump, he celebrates just the fact thousands of people are there adoring him, protesting the actual election results to install him as their messiah.

At the end you even see him wearing boxing gloves, likely psyching himself up for the speech by acting like he is Mike Tyron knocking out an opponent, because he is just that vain.

Again don't get me wrong, it's obvious he wanted to incite them. He wanted them to get rowdy and march on the Capitol. People are just spreading this like it's all going down WHILE the Capitol is being stormed, and if that isn't true I don't want us getting in the same boat Trumplicans do with just latching to misinformation too quickly. I did it myself yesterday.

It's astounding how easily those psychos were let off. They had at least one bomb, they had zipties, they had weapons and they would have gleefully taken a congressperson captive and if riled up enough, executed them live on Facebook.

The whole Capitol PD needs to be cleared out and started from scratch.

It's astounding how easily those psychos were let off. They had at least one bomb, they had zipties, they had weapons and they would have gleefully taken a congressperson captive and if riled up enough, executed them live on Facebook.

Once the CP murdered the one terrorist, the pussies packed up an ran out of Capitol Hill.

Far-right yokels have been infiltrating law enforcement and the military for years. IA needs to thoroughly investigate every Capitol Police officer for ties to extremist groups.

Most videos show only pockets of people inside the Capitol who broke in through windows and side doors, but this video seems to be from the main crowd you can see on the balconeys. Imagine what might have happened had this whole mob got in before they could evacuate.

That cop being crushed into the door and screaming for help was hard to watch.

Pentagon officials sent memos on January 4 and January 5 banning DC guardsmen from doing anything other than defend themselves without direct approval from cheetos acting Defense Secretary.