[TV] Venture Bros., Season 6, Set for February 2016

GasBandit

Staff member
You know, I was just thinking, back in the first episode of season 2, "Powerless in the Face of Death," when Brock finally tracks down Rusty at the rave, Rusty pleads with Brock not to drag him back to the compound by introducing a girl - "This is Skye! We're going to have a child!"

Could there be yet a 4th second generation Venture Brother unrevealed? It's not like Hammer and Publick to leave something like that as a dangling throwaway gag.

So did anyone see last night's season premiere?

Brock is back officially as the Venture bodyguard!
As for Dr. Mrs. The Monarch: Did she or didn't she?

So did anyone see last night's season premiere?

Brock is back officially as the Venture bodyguard!
As for Dr. Mrs. The Monarch: Did she or didn't she?
It wasn't about sex. It was about the Whale being Dr. Venture's sole arch (because Dr. Venture wrecked his windows). Thats why the Monarch would be jealous. They already have an open marriage.

GasBandit

Staff member
What @blotsfan said. It tries to play it salaciously, but it's really about the one thing that WOULD hit the Monarch's berserk button.
Not being allowed to arch Rusty again, and having to watch somebody else do it.
Felt like that was kind of already explored though, with the original Sgt. Hatred arc.

If that guy is the Whale, it's almost certain the fish girl in the pool is his daughter... and Hank has a crush on her.

This is gonna be good.

Another stellar episode.

The bit with St. Cloud and Henrietta the Cat might be the most evil thing I've seen on the show in years. Yes, even more evil than the Monarch randomly abducting and killing a hooker in the Cocoon.

Who else loved how
Brock and Vatred were being TOTALLY buddy buddy in the latest ep? Also I REALLY love that zoo line for some reason. And up yours Wide Whale, ya dumb-ass.
But seriously, who else can't wait for Dermot to also move up there for some reason?

Last edited:
...again?
Remember how he spent that season (I think 4) basically talking to 24's skull and Dr. Orpheus had to shatter the delusion when he brought a very living Babe Oje to the party after 24 had previously brought him around as a ghost. That was during Operation: P.R.O.M.[

Remember how he spent that season (I think 4) basically talking to 24's skull and Dr. Orpheus had to shatter the delusion when he brought a very living Babe Oje to the party after 24 had previously brought him around as a ghost. That was during Operation: P.R.O.M.[
Yyyyyup, knew that joke would come across sounding like actual inquiry.

Also, regarding the Monarch...

The Blue Morpho is dark haired, unlike the Monarch. Yet another clue that he's the illegitimate son of Jonas Venture (as red hair is regressive)... especially with the knowledge that The Blue Morpho and Jonas used to swing together.

Also, regarding the Monarch...

The Blue Morpho is dark haired, unlike the Monarch. Yet another clue that he's the illegitimate son of Jonas Venture (as red hair is regressive)... especially with the knowledge that The Blue Morpho and Jonas used to swing together.
And considering-
-Billy's hazed vision saw Blue Monarch as secretly Rusty, the pieces begin to line up.

Weirdest villain group of all time and I LOVED it! Also-THEORY-the grenades only ACT as duds, Blue Morpho would throw one, make it look like a dud, and then BAM explosion.

And Hank and Serena's date was fun.