VG Cats updates! It's another pokemon strip, but hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, that was some really terrible writing. the concept was okay, but
-aeris' diatribe doesnt really seem to fit as a response to the prof there.
-word "very" used twice in one sentence
-Rein typo - already mentioned
-"GOD OUT OF!" ????

Shegokigo said:
The amount of Pokemon knowledge in this thread is disturbing. :bush:
well, they're nerds to be sure, but it is an interesting hobby. pokemon is allegedly a very complex game. i wouldn't know though, i usually just beat all the fights with my starter pokemon.

i <3 typhlosion.

Pokemon's a good RPG. Stupid story though.

The joke of this strip comes from some dialogue changes made by Pokemon Platinum to Diamond/Pearl's original script.

Gurpel said:
escushion said:
The joke of this strip comes from some dialogue changes made by Pokemon Platinum to Diamond/Pearl's original script.
explain that plz?
When the professor lets you keep your first pokemon, he momentarily hesitates, pondering to himself if giving such things to children is a wise choice.

Naturally, he doesn't ponder very long, and just gives away his incredibly rare mons (I mean, they're the only ones in the world!)

Ravenpoe said:
Gurpel said:
escushion said:
explain that plz?
When the professor lets you keep your first pokemon, he momentarily hesitates, pondering to himself if giving such things to children is a wise choice.

Naturally, he doesn't ponder very long, and just gives away his incredibly rare mons (I mean, they're the only ones in the world!)
It's like the start of an 80's comedy-action romp.

"A pre-pubescent kid who doesn't talk wants one of my super-powered battle monsters? What could possibly go wrong?"

Status
Not open for further replies.