Wal-Mart Buries the Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a bold undertaking

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I'm digging this news

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

It's like I died and went to heaven

Well it looks like... I... er... dang I got nothing, and I'm the son of a mortician =/

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I'd kill for those savings!

T

ThatNickGuy

Man, and you guys claim I shovel moundfuls of puns? Glad to see this wasn't a grave mistake to post!

C

chakz

Ya know, you could go to hell for making puns about such a grave subject. I'm certain that you shall reap the rewards of your grim actions.

Ok I think that was reaching a bit

fade

Staff member
I can totally see this branching out into novelty coffins. Dad a sports fan? Bury him in a giant plastic football!

C

Chibibar

how can y'all be so rigid? This is the kind of information I would love to pass on.

Shannow

Staff member
Looks like Walmart is a little late to the party. Costco has already had this offer dead to rights.

C

Chibibar

Walmart will provide some stiff competition that I hope it doesn't get carried away. Of course it is kinda morbid to go to a store and go "hmm. I need milk, juice, 10 frozen dinner and a casket" Of course it brings the whole new meaning of "slashing prices" and "rock bottom deals" ;)

I wouldn't have the GUTS to buy one from here. But I might because I would rather BUY THE FARM I've had my eye on than to BURY myself in debt buying a more costly coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.