Export thread

Wanna do some 2021 Happy Dookmas stuff?

Emrys

Emrys

Is anyone up for Christmas gift exchange this year? If so, I'll post the official thread this weekend to kick things off early.

Ferrets in santa hat.jpg

List of participants so far. The ones in bold haven't PMed me yet. Please do so, even if it's just to say that your address is still the same or to update your wish list.

Please don't make me send a weasel after you, as that will mean fewer weasels for me.

BErt
blotsfan
Bubble181
CeltZ
chris
Dave
David
Dirona
evilmike
Far
GasBandit
General Specific
HCGLNS
jwhouk
PatrThom
Shawn
Sparhawk
Terrik
ThatNickGuy
Tinwhistler
Tress
Wahad
Zappit

evilmike

evilmike

Is anyone up for Christmas gift exchange this year? If so, I'll post the official thread this weekend to kick things off early.

View attachment 39259
That depends -- does this mean the presents are only going to ferrets? Or that we will only be sending each other ferrets?

Emrys

Emrys

That depends -- does this mean the presents are only going to ferrets? Or that we will only be sending each other ferrets?
All of you will exchange regular gifts and I will send out doomweasels to torment everyone.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I'm in. I really felt I was missing out on the fun when I skipped last year :(

Far

Far

Definitely in again.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I was just talking about this with someone last night.
I'm in again.

--Patrick

Dirona

Dirona

Absolutely! I need all the cheer I can get!

Celt Z

Celt Z

I'm in! And I will accept a Doomweasel as well!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I think I've only participated in this twice. So, sure, I'm in.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm in. Let's have it for a happy experience.

Dave

Dave

So in.

Shawn

Shawn

I'm in.

evilmike

evilmike

The potential Mustelidae issue was the only thing holding me back.

Tress

Tress

Count me in too!

Terrik

Terrik

I dunno. I'm not sure I have any more thongs with my face on 'em to give out.

Celt Z

Celt Z

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

...nightmares.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I’m in. Just tell the Doomweasels to watch out for javelinas and scorpions.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I am, of course, in.

General Specific

General Specific

Sure, last year was fun, count me in too

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I shall pop my cherry and participate this year.

BErt

BErt

Hey! I can do this this year!

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

I am, of course, in.
:unibrow:
Post automatically merged:

I’m back, let’s do this thing.

chris

chris

OK, I participate this year. But don't expect much, I'm bad with gifts.

Emrys

Emrys

Would someone with power mind unpinning last year's Secret Santa post and pinning this one instead? Thank you.

What is it?

It's a Secret Santa gift exchange between your fellow Halforumites. Everyone who signs up will be randomly assigned another participant. You are then tasked to buy that person a gift. As a recipient, you should leave a few hints in a post to this thread (or PM me the information) as to what sort of interests you have.

Who can sign up?

Those who joined the forum on or before January 1, 2020 with more than a handful of posts will be allowed to participate.

To sign up, send me a PM. I still have everyone's information from last year, so if that hasn't changed, just let me know that you're participating and give some gift ideas. If your information has changed, or if this is your first year, send me a PM with your email address, shipping address, any gift rules/restrictions, and whether or not you would be willing to ship internationally (including USA to Canada). Be sure to specify whether or not you would accept NSFW or "adult" gifts (such as alcohol/sex themed gifts).

The deadline for signing up will be Friday, November 19, 2021. The following day, you will be randomly assigned to a Secret Santa recipient and will be sent a PM with the information on your giftee.

Final deadline for sending the gift is Monday, December 13, 2021. If you are not certain that you will be able to send a gift by that day, please don't sign up. We have had a couple of people sign up and then ghost, and no one likes to be bummed out on Christmas Day. Also, those who sign up and don't participate will be covered in gravy and given to the doomweasels.

Price range is whatever you are comfortable with giving. Feel free to spend as much as you want; just be aware that the more you spend, the less likely you will receive a gift of equal value. Homemade/handmade gifts are allowed, and even encouraged (no homemade food, please).

Try to send something you think the other person will like. As much as I can, I will be getting gift ideas/wish lists from the participants so you can send them the perfect gift.

Once you received your gift, post pictures. Share the joy. But if you don’t like your gift, don’t complain in the forums (especially if you didn’t supply any suggestions). Remember, it’s better to give than receive and you don’t want to receive a doomweasel.

Unless specified by the giftee, do not send NSFW. No one wants to open their present in front of their kids and have to explain what Spicy Dice are all about.

Please note that many states/nations have rules about shipping alcohol. When in doubt, choose another gift.

Finally, ship well in advance. Be kind to yourself and the postal workers and ship your stuff by Dec 13th to make sure it arrives before the crazy Christmas rush that always happens at the latter half of December.

If I missed anything or if you have questions, please let me know.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Would someone with power mind unpinning last year's Secret Santa post and pinning this one instead? Thank you.
Done and done!

Emrys

Emrys

Done and done!
Thank you, cheri.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Thank you, cheri.
There's still hope.

--Patrick

Wahad

Wahad

Sure, I'll emerge from the shadows to make the yearly offering and renew the communal bond.

Zappit

Zappit

My transplant surgery was actually approved by my insurance, even though it’s considered an elective procedure. I might be able to do it this year.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Just in case anyone is as un-observant as me: There's a list of names in the first post, and a lot of folks haven't PMed their info to Emrys yet.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I’m the cool kid that send the pm before I posted in the thread.

evilmike

evilmike

I’m the cool kid that send the pm before I posted in the thread.
Hey -- some of us needed to make sure this all wasn't some elaborate scheme to reduce the shipping costs associated with the scampering.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I just bought an early Christmas gift and it said it will take a month to be delivered, and I don't think its international or anything. I'm not sure when the deadline for this is, but we might wanna bump it up so people can get stuff on time.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I did PM you, your majesty.

Terrik

Terrik

As did I.

Tress

Tress

I did PM you, your majesty.
As did I.
Me too!

Terrik

Terrik

Dirona

Dirona

I have too!

GasBandit

GasBandit

I didn't have to, she knows my info :D

Bubble181

Bubble181

I didn't message her, she messaged me. Cause I'm special!

What does "short bus" mean, by the way? :confused:

PatrThom

PatrThom

It means remember to duck your head while entering the vehicle.

--Patrick

Terrik

Terrik

Screenshot_20211114-195443_Gallery.jpg

jwhouk

jwhouk

I can pull my bus up to your place to show you, if you’d like.

Looks like a Fiat Ducato with a box on the back.

Emrys

Emrys

I'm sorry that I'm behind on the Secret Santa stuff. I was sick all last week. Since I'm now able to do stuff besides cough and sniffle, I'll catch up on the list tonight after work and provide an update.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm sorry that I'm behind on the Secret Santa stuff. I was sick all last week. Since I'm now able to do stuff besides cough and sniffle, I'll catch up on the list tonight after work and provide an update.
You mean we're not all getting a free infection with our gifts? Awwww.

Emrys

Emrys

You mean we're not all getting a free infection with our gifts? Awwww.
Hey, if you really want it, I can send a couple of swabs.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hey, if you really want it, I can send a couple of swabs.
I'm sure I can find deserving recipients of whatever deathbrew contagion you have about. :devil:

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

I finally sent my info, because well I want this Doomweasel to go back home.

Emrys

Emrys

I finally sent my info, because well I want this Doomweasel to go back home.
That's not going to happen.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Your house is now an occupied territory.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Your house is now a liberated territory.
Ftfy, careful with your choice of words...

Emrys

Emrys

I've updated the list of participants in the first message. We're up to 23 participants this year. If you still want to get in on this craziness, or if you need to send me your shipping information, please do so by 5:00pm CST on Friday, November 19th. On November 20th, I will send you a PM with your Secret Santa victim and you can start planning the delectible pain you plan on inflicting on them.

Happy shopping!

Tress

Tress

I've updated the list of participants in the first message. We're up to 23 participants this year. If you still want to get in on this craziness, or if you need to send me your shipping information, please do so by 5:00pm CST on Friday, November 19th. On November 20th, I will send you a PM with your Secret Santa victim and you can start planning the delectible pain you plan on inflicting on them.

Happy shopping!
You da best! Thank you for doing this.

jwhouk

jwhouk

As an add-on to whoever my Secret Santa may be, there turns out to be this rather interesting piece of paper you can order for just a measly $335.

Emrys

Emrys

By now, you should have gotten the information on your Secret Santa victim. If you didn't, please let me know as soon as possible. Also let me know if you need additional information on your victim.

The following people need to provide your gifter with ideas if you don't want to get a stocking full of doomweasel poo:

@blotsfan
@HCGLNS
@Far
@GasBandit
@evilmike
@chris

Happy shopping, mes cheri(e)s!

P.S. Sorry I'm late.

GasBandit

GasBandit

To my secret santa:

Anything. Literally anything. It can be booze, it can be naughty, it can be a photo of your butt. The idea is to have fun. Terrik sent me a green thong with his smiling face on the front last year (among other wonderful things), and I had SO much fun with that. So don't be afraid to make it a gag gift, or something you just think is neat. Don't worry about it, I'll like whatever it is.

The Holly Jolly Gas Bandit

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Dear Secret Santa,

I have been a very good hobo this year. I need new pencils and graph paper and evil ideas. I often get distracted by small toys and coins, so they would be nice.

@HCGLNS

Secret Satan

Secret Satan

@Sparhawk , the second component of your gift remains a mystery, even unto me; however, an initial offering is already making its way to your door.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Oh @HCGLNS - Santa heard you and is sending you some of the finest coal dust we can find! (Wait, that's @Secret Satan that does that, never mind.)

Anyways, you should have yourself a Dookmas gift or two by 10 December.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Celt Z - Amazon says your package should arrive on the 24th.
But there is one more present that will arrive...later.

Emrys

Emrys

Would someone post the Secret Santa account details?

GasBandit

GasBandit

I think they are here

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Bubble181 You should be receiving presents somewhere around December 10.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dirona just being safe, do you have any nut or peanut allergies?

Dirona

Dirona

@Dirona just being safe, do you have any nut or peanut allergies?
Nope! No allergies!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Tinwhistler Our elves are a bit eager to get out and about after being quarantined with the Doomweasels, so apparently your gifts will be delivered TOMORROW.
Please leave out some milk and cookies. With some whiskey. And spare ribs. In fact, forget about the milk and cookies.

Emrys

Emrys

@PatrThom, your Secret Santa brings the following message:

"PatrThom, you should be visited by 3 spirits, er, Amazon deliveries between Nov. 26 and Dec. 9. Keep an eye out!"

Far

Far

To Santa:

I'm open to most things. NSFW is fine though maybe not overtly sexual.

Gonna be lazy, again, since it's not changed substantially and repost my prompts from last year. Here's my bookshelf again this year and my ebooks, only thing not pictured that's changed there is @ThatNickGuy's wonderful gift 2 year's of The Complete Calvin and Hobbes. Good way to get an idea of the things I like. Particular favorites are the Red Rising series.

20191130_203823.jpg

1575175912315.png

And here's my list of steam games. Please...don't buy me any more games though. Not even gonna bother linking to my wishlist, the profile is just again to give a good idea of what I'm into.

Also enjoy physical puzzles and gadgets.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@BErt - the Amazonian Elves have declared that you shall receive a parcel on Nov. 26.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@blotsfan Some packages are winding their way towards you. It seems the Doomies are a bit confused and so you may get three separate deliveries spaced out over many days, possibly into January even. I hope it all gets there, sorry!

blotsfan

blotsfan

Oh good, I forgot to say what I wanted. Glad it all took care of itself.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Wow, those doomies are well trained! I usually get my packages and mail about 6pm, which is annoying.
This morning, I was awakened by my phone dinging to let me know there was a package to pick up...at 6:40 am!
So I went down to the amazon locker on premises, and picked it up. Sure enough, it was from my Secret Santa!
There were only two gift messages for 3 gifts, so I feel that one might be missing...and there's no indication of who my Santa is, but thank you so much!
First two gifts scratch my creative itches:
20211123_095930.jpg

A Harry Potter crochet pattern book! I just recently put this on my wishlist and now that I'm moving away from kits, I'm really excited to give some of these a try. That sorting hat really sold it for me :D

20211123_095933.jpg

The second gift was an air fryer cookbook! I have an air fryer, but I only use it for a few things. Hopefully, this cookbook will help me expand my repertoire. My Santa asked for me to provide photographic proof of use in the Dinner thread, and I absolutely will :D

You can also see my third gift sitting atop the cookbook....a little brass mantid. Here he is nestled on the shelf with all my other small insect tchatchkes

20211123_100006.jpg

Thank you so much Santa..I love them all!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Wow, those doomies are well trained! I usually get my packages and mail about 6pm, which is annoying.
This morning, I was awakened by my phone dinging to let me know there was a package to pick up...at 6:40 am!
So I went down to the amazon locker on premises, and picked it up. Sure enough, it was from my Secret Santa!
There were only two gift messages for 3 gifts, so I feel that one might be missing...and there's no indication of who my Santa is, but thank you so much!
First two gifts scratch my creative itches:
View attachment 39521
A Harry Potter crochet pattern book! I just recently put this on my wishlist and now that I'm moving away from kits, I'm really excited to give some of these a try. That sorting hat really sold it for me :D

View attachment 39522
The second gift was an air fryer cookbook! I have an air fryer, but I only use it for a few things. Hopefully, this cookbook will help me expand my repertoire. My Santa asked for me to provide photographic proof of use in the Dinner thread, and I absolutely will :D

You can also see my third gift sitting atop the cookbook....a little brass mantid. Here he is nestled on the shelf with all my other small insect tchatchkes

View attachment 39523

Thank you so much Santa..I love them all!
Not as well trained as one might like. There were supposed to be four gifts (and three messages)!

Freddy, where is that final package?

1637685205223.png

@jwhouk

If Freddy and his...co-conspirators can be trusted, you will be receiving 2 packages; one this Friday and one expected Dec 2nd.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Also, your best hint as to who your Santa is was in one of the messages you should have already received - the one with the Harry Potter book.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Also also, after slapping Freddy about for a bit with a cartoon mallet, he has now confessed what he did and he's promised me the final package will be delivered tonight before 9PM.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Also, your best hint as to who your Santa is was in one of the messages you should have already received - the one with the Harry Potter book.
The only other gift message is "I have nothing particularly funny to add to this one." They were all loose in the box with the items, so I was assuming it went with the mantid...
Edit: I just want to say, that's a lot of Christmas...more than required or expected. Again, thank you so much!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

The only other gift message is "I have nothing particularly funny to add to this one." They were all loose in the box with the items, so I was assuming it went with the mantid...
That is, indeed, the message that went with the mantis.
The message with the book should have been:

"Please join us in making wool hats to free the house elves. Thank you. Personally, I hope there's a Hedwig figure to make :)
From SPEW"

We will launch a full investigation to discover who is responsible for this missing message.
It's Freddy. It's always Freddy.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

"Please join us in making wool hats to free the house elves. Thank you. Personally, I hope there's a Hedwig figure to make :)
From SPEW"
1637686262436.png
:D

Bubble181

Bubble181

Well I know what my next avatar could be.. :whistling:

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Well I know what my next avatar could be.. :whistling:
Hedwig's "advanced"...might be a while before I can successfully do it. I've only been crocheting what..a month or so? :D

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hedwig's "advanced"...might be a while before I can successfully do it. I've only been crocheting what..a month or so? :D
Well, yes, I'm well known for changing avatars weekly, chop chop, get to it, it's urgent! ;)

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

A wild Amazon package has arrived. since I’m not showing one inbound from my Amazon, must be a Dookmas Secret Santa gift!
52F72BF9-BAAA-4D34-93A6-CBBFD25226B0.jpeg

Pull out the handy box cutter opener, and find this inside:
9CCF2399-DE72-4018-97DA-3F153312BD4E.jpeg

Thank you very much @evilmike ! This is an item I’ve looked at before, but just hadn’t gotten yet. It may be a few days before I get it assembled, my mother is currently in the hospital and I’m spending a lot of time up there.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@BErt - the Amazonian Elves are apparently feeling spry! Your delivery is now expected tomorrow (Nov. 24).

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@chris The weasels are impatient and require orders! Please submit your wishlist or post it here ASAP.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Also also, after slapping Freddy about for a bit with a cartoon mallet, he has now confessed what he did and he's promised me the final package will be delivered tonight before 9PM.
It looks like it arrived with the mail, so I picked it up this morning.

20211124_085029.jpg

So awesome! I was really looking forward to hopefully getting this one. I thought about buying it myself several times, but determined to leave it on the wishlist until after Christmas. Thank you so much!

chris

chris

@chris The weasels are impatient and require orders! Please submit your wishlist or post it here ASAP.
I submitted the list to @Emrys via PM.

Bubble181

Bubble181

It looks like it arrived with the mail, so I picked it up this morning.

View attachment 39535

So awesome! I was really looking forward to hopefully getting this one. I thought about buying it myself several times, but determined to leave it on the wishlist until after Christmas. Thank you so much!
Let us know how the cuddling goes :)

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Let us know how the cuddling goes :)
These are all intermediate/advanced, so I'll probably have to save them for mid-year 2022 to work on..but I'm very much looking forward to it!

I have a beginner level faux-fur blanket I'm going to try soon which should get my feet wet on crocheting big blankets not in the round.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Shawn Barring any scampering related issues, you could have a package waiting as of Monday the 29th.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I thought I saw a doomie wearing a Christmas hat scampering away from my door, and there was a package! I'll wait for the second one before I post, but thank you, Secret Santa!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I thought I saw a doomie wearing a Christmas hat scampering away from my door, and there was a package! I'll wait for the second one before I post, but thank you, Secret Santa!
If you want to post now, you can. Up to you. The remaining gift is not from Amazon, and looks to arrive on Saturday.

blotsfan

blotsfan

@General Specific has a sense of humor.
image.jpg

(I was planning to go to the book store because im gonna fly soon and need reading material so this actually is a nice gift)

BErt

BErt

Oh my! fancy!
800FC6A2-9A44-4A1B-9025-84656062F170.jpeg
Games!! I haven’t heard of either of these but they look fun! C4BEB8C6-814F-41A5-ACCA-9F741BC278CA.jpeg
Thank You Santa @Dirona! I will be putting these to good use during the holidays. Happy Dookmas to you and yours!:D
057F749D-0A5B-46CC-88D6-EACCB27A27AE.jpeg

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@GasBandit there should be two deliveries. Expect the main course Sunday/Monday with dessert Tuesday-Friday.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Games!! I haven’t heard of either of these but they look fun!
I think you'll like Skull.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I don't know Skull, but Dixit is great when playing with the right people.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Wahad You should be getting one or two packages sometime around December 10th.

BErt

BErt

I think you'll like Skull.
Ok yes, this looks like a blast! The question i have is: does the next person bidding have to only bid 1 more? Or if initial bid is 4, can the next person bid 6? @Dirona

Dirona

Dirona

Ok yes, this looks like a blast! The question i have is: does the next person bidding have to only bid 1 more? Or if initial bid is 4, can the next person bid 6? @Dirona
Not sure, honestly. I think so??

I know Dixit better than Skull.

General Specific

General Specific

I have Skull, it is loads of fun, the answer is yes. You can increase the bid as high as you like, it just has to be more than the last bid.

Here's a 5-minute How to Play from Matt of Shut Up & Sit Down

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@chris The weasel-sled is underway! Keep an eye out for your gifts provisionally delivered on Nov. 30th.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

at least once in the video, they jumped the bid by 2. The rule only seems to be "pass or bid higher"

jwhouk

jwhouk

As I went out onto my porch this morning, a wild Amazon package appeared! Unfortunately, there was no note inside, but there was a book from my Amazon wish list - Shorthanded: The Untold Story of the Seals, Hockey's Most Colorful Team by Brad Kurtzberg.

Pictures to follow.

EDIT - Pictures following:
IMG_2349.JPG

and
IMG_2350.JPG

Wahad

Wahad

@Wahad You should be getting one or two packages sometime around December 10th.
Thanks Santa! If you have any updates, please let me know - unlike most people, I have to work in the office a lot, so if anything changes, I'd love to hear it to see if I can wrangle a WFH day.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Shawn Barring any scampering related issues, you could have a package waiting as of Monday the 29th.
@Shawn This might have moved up to deliver tomorrow according to shipping FYI.

General Specific

General Specific

Hey, @blotsfan, gift 2 of 3 was delivered today. Pics showed it stuffed under your mat, hope it is still there. :}

blotsfan

blotsfan

Yep got another package. Apparently this is the logo of a football team named after the guy this book I just got is about.
A7BBA2F3-7E6D-489E-ADD6-9C6C480A2F25.jpeg

thanks!

Shawn

Shawn

My gift arrived today. I greatly appreciate my Secret Santa as this is one I've been excited for.
I've also been trying to take up mini painting again so I'll update on the board game thread once I start on this bunch.

IMG_2480.jpg
IMG_2482.jpg
IMG_2483.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

@PatrThom, your Secret Santa brings the following message:
"PatrThom, you should be visited by 3 spirits, er, Amazon deliveries between Nov. 26 and Dec. 9. Keep an eye out!"
One...

--Patrick

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@David i just got an email that your gift not only didn't ship but they are now out of stock and I can no longer order it. I will be going and looking for something different and I hope it gets there at a good time.

Dave

Dave

I tried to obfuscate my billing details but was unable to. So when my target gets their gift it'll basically tell them who sent it. :)

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@GasBandit your first doomie must’ve had extra grease because it says your package was delivered almost a day earlier than the earliest estimate. Looks like someone is angling to ride shotgun with Santa next year. The second is still on track for late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

chris

chris

Got the gift today. Thank you @Wahad
IMG_20211127_172705518.jpg

Wahad

Wahad

I was pretty surprised to see it arrived today, as opposed to the predicted 30th, but I'm glad it arrived in good order all the same. Enjoy!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dave any gift requests, wish lists, or general interests that you would like to share this year?

jwhouk

jwhouk

Not sure if the Amazon Doomies are done with Arizona or not...

chris

chris

I was pretty surprised to see it arrived today, as opposed to the predicted 30th, but I'm glad it arrived in good order all the same. Enjoy!
Oh, I will enjoy it, thank you.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Celt Z your final gift was supposed to arrive today. Instead, it's
1638067661365.png

with no estimate of when it will arrive now.

Celt Z

Celt Z

That's ok. I'll keep an eye out.

Dave

Dave

@Dave any gift requests, wish lists, or general interests that you would like to share this year?
Nope. Find something that is personal to you or your area and send it on! Surprise me!

Shawn

Shawn

@General Specific . Your first gift was delivered today by Amazon. Didn't have a gift wrap option. You'll get a second gift, but it might be a week or two for that one.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Two?

--Patrick

General Specific

General Specific

@General Specific . Your first gift was delivered today by Amazon. Didn't have a gift wrap option. You'll get a second gift, but it might be a week or two for that one.
Indeed so!

IMG_0156.JPG

I had not heard of this game before! My friends and I are huge Star Wars nerds, so this should go over well. Thanks! :)

Shawn

Shawn

Indeed so!

View attachment 39600

I had not heard of this game before! My friends and I are huge Star Wars nerds, so this should go over well. Thanks! :)
It’s a good one. Has a fun solo mode too.

Celt Z

Celt Z

The last Doomie arrived today, and startled the dog! Sorry, Pepper!

First round, my Secret Santa knows my real loves:
20211129_141736.jpg
(I have used the mug already, haven't had the chance to open the coffee yet.)

And he knows my weakness! How cute is this guy???

20211129_141050.jpg

I love him and he lives on my work desk now, next to Captain Carter. Thank you, @Tinwhistler !

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

The last Doomie arrived today, and startled the dog! Sorry, Pepper!

First round, my Secret Santa knows my real loves:
View attachment 39608
(I have used the mug already, haven't had the chance to open the coffee yet.)

View attachment 39609

I love him and he lives on my work desk now, next to Captain Carter. Thank you, @Tinwhistler !
Glad you like the gifts! I wasn't sure which style coffee you liked so I went with a fairly safe medium roast.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Through the sludge of the Random Crap Thread,
Bouncing off the cacophony of a hobos empty head,
Clickety clack over a southern gassy tile,
Veering north to steel a Jersey reds smile,
Back on course, to a place most remote,
Fly the scampering feet of Christmases angry stoats,
On Anger, on Wrath, on Bitey and Terror,
Deliver this package quickly, without error,
By compass, GPS or Christmases bright star,
Deliver this parcel, unto him called @Far

Disclaimer: package may arrive in 10 to 12 days, or 2034, what ever works with the current weather

Warning: package may contain memes, spam and glitter
Warning:

Emrys

Emrys

That was a thing of beauty!

jwhouk

jwhouk

The second book arrived.

Robert (whoever you are on here): you hit a grand slam home run. I have been wanting this book for YEARS.

...and it shows, since it's about 20+ years out of date (lol).

3949-CCMencyclopedia.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

That explains the $5 off.

—Patrick

General Specific

General Specific

View attachment 39609
My only question is does he know what time it is?

Celt Z

Celt Z

My only question is does he know what time it is?
I made that same joke when I was playing around with him earlier!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I made that same joke when I was playing around with him earlier!
The pattern had his arms down by his side, but I really wanted his arms out like that so I rotated them a bit before stitching them on.

1638237587548.png

1638237648634.png

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@GasBandit The records show that doomie #2 didn't want to be left behind and so also visited you a couple days early, leaving you as the beneficiary of their healthy competition. Best opened in the order received (if it's not already too late :) ).

BErt

BErt

The second book arrived.

Robert (whoever you are on here): you hit a grand slam home run. I have been wanting this book for YEARS.

...and it shows, since it's about 20+ years out of date (lol).

View attachment 39611
that’s me lol - Amazon didn’t give me gift options since i think they both came from indy sellers. I’m just glad they got there in good shape. Merry Christmas!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Secret SantaThom has really come through.

Opening the packages in arrival order, as dictated....

Well, somebody sure knows my areas of interest. The Bacon Cheddar snack sticks are delicious (I munch one as I type this), and this research material promises to be quite engrossing.

On to package number two...

Yep. Santa DEFINITELY knows exactly who he was shopping for. It's Hell's own Crimson Princess of Destruction, Satan's little sister, Rias Gremory - my waifu 4 laifu.

She gets a place of honor and prominence on the shelf.

1638311881400.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

The Bacon Cheddar snack sticks are delicious (I munch one as I type this), and this research material promises to be quite engrossing.
There were supposed to be four gift notes. I don't know if the rest never were included or just got lost in the packaging, but the two OMNOM ones went with the snack sticks, not the books. :)
The books are both by the same author. Reviews say they're informative and entertaining. I figured you'd appreciate some perspective.
Hell's own Crimson Princess of Destruction, Satan's little sister, Rias Gremory - my waifu 4 laifu.
You almost got Aida Surugan, but you said you never really got into any of the Gundam stuff, so went with something safer. Also considered the reclining version of Rias, but...I mean, not for the $800-$1000 they're currently going for.
...btw, you did notice her cups aren't attached, right?

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

...btw, you did notice her cups aren't attached, right?

--Patrick
I did notice that, and that she comes with an alternative outfit that simulates trying to wear said outfit without the benefit of double sided tape.

But I do have people over sometimes, so I opted for the slightly less lewd option ;)

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I did notice that, and that she comes with an alternative outfit that simulates trying to wear said outfit without the benefit of double sided tape.
Latest Jobless Reincarnation episode may be relevant to your interests. If not the subject, then the design elements.

David

David

@David i just got an email that your gift not only didn't ship but they are now out of stock and I can no longer order it. I will be going and looking for something different and I hope it gets there at a good time.
No worries Santa :) I'm gonna get my victim's out this week

GasBandit

GasBandit

Latest Jobless Reincarnation episode may be relevant to your interests. If not the subject, then the design elements.
Oh I'm watching it :p (Really I've been reading it all along, too)

Emrys

Emrys

@Tress, your Secret Santa wanted me to let you know that your gift-bearing doomweasels are on their way. You have been warned.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Let's hope they don't get sidetracked.

--Patrick

Emrys

Emrys

Let's hope they don't get sidetracked.

--Patrick
Oh, they will.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dirona the doomies of Amazon should be visiting you around December 22 with a package, and the doomies of USPS will be visiting at some unknown date. I wish I could tell you more about the USPS doomies, but they're a sometimes unreliable bunch. If they stop their sideline of blaming each other I'll be able to get a more accurate date.

Dirona

Dirona

@Dirona the doomies of Amazon should be visiting you around December 22 with a package, and the doomies of USPS will be visiting at some unknown date. I wish I could tell you more about the USPS doomies, but they're a sometimes unreliable bunch. If they stop their sideline of blaming each other I'll be able to get a more accurate date.
I'll leave out treats for them to guide them on their way!
Now, though, the question is... what sort of treats would entice doomies to my door?

Tress

Tress

Now, though, the question is... what sort of treats would entice doomies to my door?
Human souls?

Secret Satan

Secret Satan

Human souls?
This can be arranged.

Doomweasel minion

Doomweasel minion

Human souls are too gristly. We prefer tasty chicken snacks.

And cash.

blotsfan

blotsfan

This thread is weird

Bubble181

Bubble181

@Bubble181 You should be receiving presents somewhere around December 10.
I would like to lodge a formal complaint with the Department of Transportation, these doomweasels were way too early.
Yes, ok, I was trying to lure them with a big stash of food, drinks, and victims, but still.

Anyway. Two big boxes (pictures coming but new phone and I'm struggling to get them on my PC and I'll be darned if I make this post on my phone).

Let's open box 1:
IMG20211202131803.jpg
A book! And another book! That's two books, both from my wishlist, and both books I've been wanting to read for a good long time, now, too, so thanks Santa! :heart:

Box 2:

Ah, now I get it. It's been getting colder and colder around here, and I'd been looking for my woolen hats rather than my regular caps...And I couldn't find any. Clearly, the Doomies have first stolen all my warm hats to create a need for a new one....Yes, clever thinking girls and boys!
It's a hat for the Kennesaw State University Marching Band. Now why would anyone send me that?! :cool:
Tried it, went for a walk in the snow , had a very warm head, it's comfy, it's cool, and I love it, thanks Santa!
IMG20211202131926.jpg
I have three messages from my Santa, but none of them are signed by a name or seem to hold any clue...Maybe Dei or Celt Z because they're more aware of marching bands? But I really don't know who it is. Definitely lots of thanks and love your way, though, great combo of things I've wanted and was looking forward to, and something I wasn't expecting but I really like and can use :heart::heart:

blotsfan

blotsfan

I’m not your Secret Santa, but that’s Rice University, not Kennesaw State, and a college football fan would be familiar with that with no marching band knowledge needed. I would also say there’s very little chance of it being celtz because as someone from New Jersey, I would think Temple University would be her first frame of reference for a school that goes by “Owls.”

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

The Marching Owl Band, or MOB, BTW:

GasBandit

GasBandit

:whistling:

The Rice University marching owl band is actually a pretty notorious group, known for their shenanigans.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I’m not your Secret Santa, but that’s Rice University, not Kennesaw State, and a college football fan would be familiar with that with no marching band knowledge needed. I would also say there’s very little chance of it being celtz because as someone from New Jersey, I would think Temple University would be her first frame of reference for a school that goes by “Owls.”
That makes more sense, and the SS note even mentions "Rice University" so I have no idea where or how my mind managed to jump to KSU. I'll blame corona mind fog (no, I'm not positive, but, I dunno?)

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'll blame corona mind fog
Around here, we just call that “intoxicated,” though one wonders why you would ever choose Corona when you are surrounded by everything Belgium has to offer.

—Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Around here, we just call that “intoxicated,” though one wonders why you would ever choose Corona when you are surrounded by everything Belgium has to offer.

—Patrick
I really don't know much about Belgium other than having a reputation for having the best beer and french fries. But that's enough to have it on my bucket list of international travel destinations.

GasBandit

GasBandit

a reputation for having the best beer and french fries.
And waffles!

And chocolate.

Bubble181

Bubble181

And owls!

... Well, you know. Not really. But still.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

And waffles!

And chocolate.
Oh yeah....I'd like to try those too :D
I'm picky about my chocolates though, so I have high expectations.

Wahad

Wahad

A delivery by an unknown number of doomweasels in a fleshsuit of humanoid appearance was made!

I may finally attempt to make Buffalo Wild Wings! And set a dreidel boobytrap for unwitting guests, I suppose. Thanks, @blotsfan !

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Oh @HCGLNS - your gifts are sitting in Toronto. Something about the Doomies having Maple Leafs season tickets. At some point they will be heading your way, likely by Friday.

Emrys

Emrys

@Dave, your Secret Santa would like to know if you have any dietary restrictions.

Bubble181

Bubble181

@Dave, your Secret Santa would like to know if you have any dietary restrictions.
You can never go wrong with a nice good coffee roast or coffee grinder, if you're not sure about people's eating/drinking habits. Nobody dislikes coffee.

:tina:

Emrys

Emrys

You can never go wrong with a nice good coffee roast or coffee grinder, if you're not sure about people's eating/drinking habits. Nobody dislikes coffee.

:tina:
Corner. Now.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Corner. Now.
Can i take along the people who likes the post?:awesome:

Dave

Dave

None at all.

Emrys

Emrys

Yes.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@evilmike Your package shall arrive on Dec 10th. Assuming the doomies aren't waylaid by armadillos, wild boar, or the unfortunate alligator.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Oh, I was cleaning up old pics off my phone. @Celt Z did you notice the hint i left on your gift mailing box? I was afraid you might not notice because they stuck the postage sticker right near it. I went out to the grocery store specifically for this lol

20211121_193358.jpg

mikerc

mikerc

Hmmm. Should I change my rating? Eh, it's fine. :thumbsup:

Emrys

Emrys

@Tress, your Secret Santa wanted me to let you know that, according to the US Postal Service, the expected delivery will be today.

Hmmm. Should I change my rating? Eh, it's fine. :thumbsup:
Don't pretend. You like being in the corner.

Emrys

Emrys

Just a reminder that you should send your gift by Monday, December 13th in order to make sure it gets to your victim in time.

Don't make me put you in the corner with @Bubble181.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

A wild Amazon package has arrived. since I’m not showing one inbound from my Amazon, must be a Dookmas Secret Santa gift!
View attachment 39526
Pull out the handy box cutter opener, and find this inside:
View attachment 39527
Thank you very much @evilmike ! This is an item I’ve looked at before, but just hadn’t gotten yet. It may be a few days before I get it assembled, my mother is currently in the hospital and I’m spending a lot of time up there.
I finally had a down day and put it together.

F87B7567-0E7F-44AC-AEC2-93370FAE2EB8.jpeg

Thanks again @evilmike ! I downloaded the app to help with assembling it, being able to zoom in and the colors were easier that way

Bubble181

Bubble181

Just a reminder that you should send your gift by Monday, December 13th in order to make sure it gets to your victim in time.

Don't make me put you in the corner with @Bubble181.
I can be really, really nasty.

I mean, I probably won't be, I'm too happy to have company here, but I might!

Tress

Tress

To my Secret Santa,

The USPS tried to deliver yesterday, but no one was home. I will try to go get it myself later today.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

20211208_175452.jpg

A suspicious package!

What's inside?

20211208_175512.jpg

No Doomweasels, I must have been good!

Ooooh! Double sided! That's good stuff!

20211208_175548.jpg

And a place for notes!

20211208_175605.jpg

That's a nice amount of pencils!

20211208_175717.jpg

Thank you @jwhouk it is greatly appreciated!

And now, back to evil!

20211208_180307.jpg

BErt

BErt

View attachment 39704

A suspicious package!

What's inside?

View attachment 39705

No Doomweasels, I must have been good!

Ooooh! Double sided! That's good stuff!

View attachment 39706

And a place for notes!

View attachment 39707

That's a nice amount of pencils!

View attachment 39708

Thank you @jwhouk it is greatly appreciated!

And now, back to evil!

View attachment 39709
Can i borrow one of those pencils? I forgot mine

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dave

Your package has been sent by Doomweasel Express. It should be delivered by Monday.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

@Dirona Both packages are at Canadian Customs.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Canadian Customs.
This sounds like it should be some kind of motorcycle shop, eh?

--Patrick

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

This sounds like it should be some kind of motorcycle shop, eh?

--Patrick
It’s a training class to teach them to say “sorry” for everything, and how to properly watch hockey, and consume poutine.

Dirona

Dirona

It’s a training class to teach them to say “sorry” for everything, and how to properly watch hockey, and consume poutine.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Woo finally posting! Pics have been in the can for a week but y'know how it goes.
How many deliveries does it take to get to gifts from a Secret Santa? Le-het's find out...

a1.png
A-one...
01aone.jpg

a2.png
A-twhoo...
02atwo.jpg

a3.png
A-thrreee...
03athrree.jpg

3b.png
...KE-RRUNCH! RIP! SHRED! TEAR! CUT! MANGLE! OMNOM!
04thrree.jpg

...Three.

Here they are, laid out a little more presentably.
05threeup.jpg

A pair of generic Overwatch socks (appropriate since I don't main any one character), and oh-HO, looks like somebody remembered that I used to live in Linden, NJ a long time ago. But who might that be?

06celtsup.jpg

...I might've known. The book is an entirely appropriate gift, since I really DO want to watch many, many more movies than the handful of ones I've seen so far, though sadly it seems the book only appears to discuss a mere thousand titles, which will only be able to put the barest of dents in my deficit.

Thanks, @Celt Z !

--Patrick

Shawn

Shawn

@General Specific your second gift is on the way. In a box far bigger than it ever needs to be considering the tiny size of the item. Just don’t accidentally misplace it with the bubble wrap. But I do hope you enjoy!

General Specific

General Specific

Now I get to put in my own update.

Hey @blotsfan! Turns out the last thing that was ordered is finally in the US! Only took 2 weeks to get it from China. Had I known it was going to ship from there, I would have gone with a different option, sorry it's taken so long. Hopefully it will be there within the next week or so.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Oh cool I forgot there was a 3rd thing. Looking forward to it.

Emrys

Emrys

@David, your Secret Santa would like to know if you've received your gift.

Dave

Dave

I am currently working nights so my schedule is a little wonky. I go to bed at 8 am and woke up at 3 pm to find....A GIFT! I opened it before taking pictures because there were addresses and personally identifiable information all over the front. But @Tress thanks for the Ollieberry...Halleyberry...uh...OLALLIEBERRY jam and honey! And, of course, the cookies!

I'd never heard of olallieberries before so this is going to be a real treat! Thanks again, man! I love this!

2021-12-14 15.35.04.jpg2021-12-14 15.35.49.jpg

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I am currently working nights so my schedule is a little wonky. I go to bed at 8 am and woke up at 3 pm to find....A GIFT! I opened it before taking pictures because there were addresses and personally identifiable information all over the front. But @Tress thanks for the Ollieberry...Halleyberry...uh...OLALLIEBERRY jam and honey! And, of course, the cookies!

I'd never heard of olallieberries before so this is going to be a real treat! Thanks again, man! I love this!

View attachment 39792View attachment 39791
I love trying new things...that's a real treat!

David

David

This arrived with no note, I'm assuming from my Santa. I fucking love it XD Progress pictures of assembly will be coming soon. Thank you Santa!

267146601_1044229809453806_4402552046860818989_n.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

I feel like that should be the "ROWR" series.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

This arrived with no note, I'm assuming from my Santa. I fucking love it XD Progress pictures of assembly will be coming soon. Thank you Santa!

View attachment 39800
Glad you like it, dude. The first thing I ordered for you went out of stock AFTER I ordered it. And I couldn’t put a note or anything from this site. Anyway…Merry Christmas!!

Dirona

Dirona

On the first day of Dookmas, the doomies brought to me:

A box!

box.jpg

On the second day of Dookmas, the doomies brought to me:

2 crochet books!

books.jpg

And a box for my cat!

Thank you @Sparhawk !! I'm looking forward to trying out these patterns! Especially the moose!

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

A box!

View attachment 39808

2 crochet books!

View attachment 39807

And a box for my cat!

Thank you @Sparhawk !! I'm looking forward to trying out these patterns! Especially the moose!
I had found a few others that were more geeky, but I wasn’t allowed to ship them to Canada, guessing it was subversive behavior or some such with the patterns. You do still have another box to arrive, but the last update I have is “Cleared Canadian customs.” This box was still almost a week early to the predicted delivery date.
I really hope these are some fun patterns to play with.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Last one came in. Handy and stylish. Thanks @General Specific!

857BB0DB-A794-4CF9-A51F-FE4C09C263E6.jpeg

Emrys

Emrys

@Far, your Secret Santa wanted me to provide you with this finely-crafted tracking number:
https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/tools.page

Emrys

Emrys

@Terrik, your Secret Santa asked me to let you know that you should get two packages before christmas and one that will arrive slightly after.

Far

Far

Through the sludge of the Random Crap Thread,
Bouncing off the cacophony of a hobos empty head,
Clickety clack over a southern gassy tile,
Veering north to steel a Jersey reds smile,
Back on course, to a place most remote,
Fly the scampering feet of Christmases angry stoats,
On Anger, on Wrath, on Bitey and Terror,
Deliver this package quickly, without error,
By compass, GPS or Christmases bright star,
Deliver this parcel, unto him called @Far

Disclaimer: package may arrive in 10 to 12 days, or 2034, what ever works with the current weather

Warning: package may contain memes, spam and glitter
@Far, your Secret Santa wanted me to provide you with this finely-crafted tracking number:
https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/tools.page
Unnecessary!

Presents! Gifts! What may possibly be a symbiote trying to escape in the bottom left!
Santa1.png

The dogs smell something and are interested. Looks like one of the ziplocked bags contents breached, luckily it didn't escape the confines of the bag.
Santa2.png

First up is a neat little puzzle toy, I've managed to get it apart, reconfiguring it is proving not as simple but I'll get it!
santa3.png

This may have been what was luring the dogs over. When I saw the turn key while unwrapping I thought it was Spam brand, not familiar with Klik.
Santa4.png

Sarah said ooooo when I opened these and immediately claimed a package. Roo chased it when I tossed it to her. The breach of the other package is more visible here.
Santa5.png

Craft herpes now litters the floor, aptly, fueling the chaos further.
Santa6.png

A collection of various reading materials, I had wanted Hilda actually when I saw they'd made an animated show of it as well!
Santa7.png

The aroma escapes now and I'm certain of what is in the escaped package. A little drunkard inspects.
Santa8.png

"Why is it spicccccyyyyyy?!"
Santa9.png

And the unfortunate victims of the Canadian postal service. In their defense, the package did go cross country during some historic flooding on my end.
Santa10.png

Thanks for the goodies and fun, I assume, @HCGLNS!

PatrThom

PatrThom

Of all the ones that had to die, why'd it have to be the Cereal Killer?
At least the "Zero Compromises" one wasn't compromised.

--Patrick

Far

Far

I'm a huge fan of stouts too so it was a big loss. I did contemplate saving what was still in the can because it did smell amazing but thought better of it.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Man they crushed the heck out of that! Glad the ziplock held! All 4 beers are local breweries. And Spam is the American version of Klik, so that's the good stuff doncha know! I noticed you didn't have any Groo on your shelf, so hopefully it will tickle your funny bone. It's my favourite comic and the only one I collect, as any fool can plainly see. Space Cowboy is also local to Halifax.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

A box!

View attachment 39808

2 crochet books!

View attachment 39807

And a box for my cat!

Just had an update today on the second package. It says the package arrived at the delivering post office around 4pm on December 16. So hopefully it can make its way to your place in the next week.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

My company is using elfster.com for Secret Santa coordination this year. I wonder if we should look into something like that (3rd party hosting) so that poor @Emrys doesn't have to be left out because she's coordinating...

It handles all the matching, addressing, etc, and allows Santas and recipients to anonymously chat back and forth.

edit: Looks like elfster, at least, stays in business by adding affiliate links to the wishlists. Which I'm personally totally ok with.
1639762180489.png

evilmike

evilmike

Thank you Santa @Terrik !
santa terrik.jpg

General Specific

General Specific

I had been getting reports of a ups package coming my way for several days now. I didn’t remember ordering anything, so was wondering what it could be. Well, it arrived today.

7654349F-0640-4705-8440-06BC5EE0ADBD.jpeg

The package

5570B817-731C-44EC-9BC2-0F2ACBC9418F.jpeg

Whatever it is, it must be fragile because it was wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap.

EACC29EF-EB10-4732-8322-BDDB1E77BAAA.jpeg

It’s a custom mini of my DnD character, Shield! Thanks, @Shawn!

here are a couple of closeups:
E4FA894C-FC86-4CEC-A9CC-C20E96968C45.jpeg

Great details

A0858624-EF3A-419A-86D2-FD2CD25BC453.jpeg

Now with Billowing Action Cape!*

*cape does not actually billow or have any action

Shawn

Shawn

I had been getting reports of a ups package coming my way for several days now. I didn’t remember ordering anything, so was wondering what it could be. Well, it arrived today.

View attachment 39852
The package

View attachment 39853
Whatever it is, it must be fragile because it was wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap.

View attachment 39854
It’s a custom mini of my DnD character, Shield! Thanks, @Shawn!

here are a couple of closeups:
View attachment 39855
Great details

View attachment 39857
Now with Billowing Action Cape!*

*cape does not actually billow or have any action
I hope I got the colors right. Been a while since I painted. I practiced on a few minis before I put yours on the stand. Hope you like it!

General Specific

General Specific

I hope I got the colors right. Been a while since I painted. I practiced on a few minis before I put yours on the stand. Hope you like it!
Yeah, it’s great, thanks! :)

Far

Far

My company is using elfster.com for Secret Santa coordination this year. I wonder if we should look into something like that (3rd party hosting) so that poor @Emrys doesn't have to be left out because she's coordinating...

It handles all the matching, addressing, etc, and allows Santas and recipients to anonymously chat back and forth.

edit: Looks like elfster, at least, stays in business by adding affiliate links to the wishlists. Which I'm personally totally ok with.
View attachment 39825
I've used this as well for small family exchanges and it works great.

GasBandit

GasBandit

While technically not my SECRET Santa, Emrys got me some nice stuff for Christmas I want to show off :D

They are metal posters from Displate, the subject matter being two of my very favorite anime series.

Dirona

Dirona

I had found a few others that were more geeky, but I wasn’t allowed to ship them to Canada, guessing it was subversive behavior or some such with the patterns. You do still have another box to arrive, but the last update I have is “Cleared Canadian customs.” This box was still almost a week early to the predicted delivery date.
I really hope these are some fun patterns to play with.
And the second parcel has arrived!

PXL_20211222_150540297.jpg
Delicious peanut butter treats! There were a few casualties during transit, but only 1 or 2, which is very good.

They are very good with coffee, and fascinating in general - completely different than anything that I've had before.

Thank you Santa Hawk!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

And the second parcel has arrived!

View attachment 39871
Delicious peanut butter treats! There were a few casualties during transit, but only 1 or 2, which is very good.

They are very good with coffee, and fascinating in general - completely different than anything that I've had before.

Thank you Santa Hawk!
Nice! Sparhawk's got good taste...these are some of my favorite candies of all time, too! :D

PatrThom

PatrThom

I hear liquor works:

--Patrick

chris

chris

I hear liquor works:

--Patrick
Nah, it's just juice.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Nah, it's just juice.
This would explain why he's so upset and trying to leave.

--Patrick

Secret Satan

Secret Satan

The ultimate blasphemy? A parcel shipped after Christmas?

@Sparhawk , a second gift, an unholy amalgam of adhesive and photon distressed wood, should be at your door by the end of the week.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

The ultimate blasphemy? A parcel shipped after Christmas?

@Sparhawk , a second gift, an unholy amalgam of adhesive and photon distressed wood, should be at your door by the end of the week.
No prob man, we can’t control what happens after the order is placed.

Tress

Tress

I am sorry, I got caught up in Xmas prep and failed to post my pictures.

5F770170-7C5B-4E43-A891-878E21928F2F.jpeg

I got this package from the USPS!
2E6AB173-C71F-4374-BE1E-8353D7F8EF8C.jpeg
67883594-1100-435F-B505-958567D264D7.jpeg

Inside was a lovely assortment of tea, and a great mug to go along with it. Thank you @chris for the gift! I love some warm tea on cold mornings, so this was perfect!

chris

chris

I am sorry, I got caught up in Xmas prep and failed to post my pictures.

View attachment 39928
I got this package from the USPS!
View attachment 39929View attachment 39930
Inside was a lovely assortment of tea, and a great mug to go along with it. Thank you @chris for the gift! I love some warm tea on cold mornings, so this was perfect!
I'm glad everything worked out. I wasn't sure if the tea will make it through customs.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Possibly the last gift has arrived! Through no fault of @evilmike and a package shipping late, I present to you “an unholy amalgam of adhesive and photon distressed wood” has arrived!

8F581FCF-A556-477E-A5C5-CC4F43842058.jpeg

Thanks man, it will be worked in around the Boba Fett shelf soon!

F2A13439-D497-4FC5-BAC0-AD66C2ED1A99.jpeg

The larger helmet and the boxed figure to the left are both signed by Jeremy Bullock back when we were helping to host sci-fi shows in the Plano area in the late 90s and early 00s. There are a few Mando items around the room this is in, but aren’t near the shelf.

Terrik

Terrik

Looks like I'm last (was drowning in Clinic), but much thanks to @David ! I asked for Star Trek/Star Wars related items and the goods were indeed delivered. I'm going to make carbonite whiskey cubes. Really great set of items. Thank you!

20220110_213530.jpg
20220110_213523.jpg
20220110_213730.jpg
20220110_213540.jpg

S

Sophie128

It’s all cool . But we know things change most times