Want to thank the animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure in the spirit of the insanity spreading like wildfire today, I would share a thought I had earlier.

I hope there is a heaven so I can thank all the animals I've eaten for being so delicious.

That is all.

I've also noticed that my enjoyment of pizza is directly proportionate to the number of animals who were sacrificed for it.

Krisken said:
I figure in the spirit of the insanity spreading like wildfire today, I would share a thought I had earlier.

I hope there is a heaven so I can thank all the animals I've eaten for being so delicious.

That is all.
All dogs go to heaven.

Edrondol said:
Krisken said:

That is all.
All dogs go to heaven.
I have no illusions about what that meat is at the China Buffet.

Cajungal

Staff member
Thank you, solid white albacore that will lay atop a bed of greens later.

Thank you, oysters and catfish from this past weekend, for being fried up. ^_^

Cajungal said:
Thank you, solid white albacore that will lay atop a bed of greens later.

Thank you, oysters and catfish from this past weekend, for being fried up. ^_^
*sizzle* OH GOD, YOU'RE WELCOME I GUESS? *sizzle*

*sizzle* Why does she thank us, John? Is she mocking us? It hurts so much... *sizzle*

*sizzle* I...don't know, Richard. I just don't know. *sizzle*

I'd like to thank the smoked Cherry Wine Teryiaki Salmon that went so well with the Garden Vegetable Wheat Thins and cheese this morning.

W

Wasabi Poptart

"If we aren't supposed to eat animals why are they made of meat?"

Thank you tasty animals! Which does not include pigs. Bleh. Well, I'll take the bacon, but you can keep the rest.

E

EpicEpileptic

Krisken said:
Jake said:
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2YEkfpNjkA:30zmnrbb][/youtube:30zmnrbb]
I'd so eat that too.
Ugh...I've had llama before at my friends Exotic Meats Party, was the nastiest thing there.

Now Crocodile, Black Bear, and Lion... Those are some good eats!

fade

Staff member
WildSoul said:
"If we aren't supposed to eat animals why are they made of meat?"

Thank you tasty animals! Which does not include pigs. Bleh. Well, I'll take the bacon, but you can keep the rest.
My little brother used to have a similar one-liner: "If God didn't want us to eat animals, why'd He make 'em out of meat?"

C

Chibibar

Krisken said:
Edrondol said:
Krisken said:

That is all.
All dogs go to heaven.
I have no illusions about what that meat is at the China Buffet.
Korean eats dog too! ;)

P

Philosopher B.

Hylian said:
I so want to try alligator. But sadly I don't know any places near me that sell it. :eek:rly:
If you come round here you might be able to go to a muskrat dinner. :puke:

Philosopher B. said:
Hylian said:
I so want to try alligator. But sadly I don't know any places near me that sell it. :eek:rly:
If you come round here you might be able to go to a muskrat dinner. :puke:

I would try it :D

I would try just about any animal at least once to see how it tastes.

That's discrimination against all the plants that where also good in combination with the dead animals... won't someone think of the plants?!

@Li3n said:
That's discrimination against all the plants that where also good in combination with the dead animals... won't someone think of the plants?!
Look, if the plants have a problem with it, they should speak up.

That's what I thought.

L

Laurelai

I'm all for being a carnivore and all, but that sammich just looks plain gross to me.... too many greasy slimy things falling out of it :retard:

/runs

Status
Not open for further replies.