What age for a BB Gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh CA is one of those states where it's nigh impossible to get a CHL as they are an "At Will" issue state meaning that they will only issue a CHL if they think you need one and a military base at that is federal property and anytime you are in the base the firearm would have to be locked up unloaded in your trunk

T

Twitch

Answers courtesy of /k/
When they are born, you buy them a rifle
8, or like a little youth 10/22 or bolt action .22... start em young and they grow to be responsible gun owners...
Depends on what you've been teaching them, 6-10 is usually fine though.
get her a BB gun but only let her use it under your supervision until she gets older. at 10-11 you could buy her a little .22 six shooter/derringer.
those .22 six shooters are loud as fuck... rifle would be safer in a few respects
My step brother takes his 4 year old to the range, he teaches her gun and range safety using a cap gun. Its pretty smart, and its about the cutest damn thing you ever saw.

T

Twitch

BB gun at 10, 22 bolt action at 13, 22 semi at 15, 18 .38 special revolver

That what my dad gave me, and when I have kids seems pretty good. You don't want to start them to young otherwise they will think and treat guns as toys, they have to have some level of maturity.
j

How about never ? A DS with Nintendogs seems like a much more suitable present for a 6 year old girl.
This is probably because I'm European, but I'd never give a kid a gun.
Hey what do you expect from the nation that would give a gun to a kid but tell him playing games is evil and seeing a nipple will see him go to hell :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.