What are you thankful for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Almost a year for me. I'm happy for the people who enjoy it, but I'm way too independent to play a game where you're so encouraged to buddy up with people. I like knowing I'm the only "protagonist" in the game I'm playing, at least one with a story.

That said, I'm thankful for Oblivion.

B

BoringMetaphor

Gusto said:
Today is my brother's birthday, and I'm glad he grew outta being an asshole (for the most part).

Tonight he, some of his friends, and I will be going to the stripper's. It will be my first time.
Roxannes?!?

Im not a stalker, we just live in the same city....

C

Chibibar

Frankie said:
I was a main tank for a long time in WoW. It made me a worse person. Main tanks always get this sense of entitlement and ego that they are in no way deserving of. WoW free now for 4 months. Hope to never play it again.
Heh. Our main tank guy is pretty cool. It was the DPSers that scolded me (sending me private message saying "why I do this and that") and then proceed to tell me how to do my job. I remember the Haegon -sp- "unclean" boss where you have to do the dance of fire (whatever you call it) I am one of the few who never gotten burn from it and yet people criticize me for telling them tips on how to survive (while the people criticize me died more often than not)

Ah well....

I guess I'm also thankful that I'm WoW free for 3 months now. I got a new addiction.

Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead - New community maps
Evil Genius (again.. love that game)

I am also thankful of the comfortable life that I have right now. I am thankful that I don't have to struggle during these hard times and wishing that many of my friends (IRL,Online and offline) the best of luck and situation during these hard times.

-- Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:26 pm --

Edrondol said:
Just remember that not every slot you see should be used for entering coins.
I did knew a stripper who uses the "front slot" to pick up dollars...... it was... mesmerizing.

Chibibar said:
Edrondol said:
I did knew a stripper who uses the "front slot" to pick up dollars...... it was... mesmerizing.
I blame her every time my money smells like baby powder and daddy issues.

In Canada, strippers do fucking weird ass games where you chuck toonies and loonies at their crotch to knock magnets or something off of them. I would rather give a stripper a 20 and watch her dance. The throwing coins at them kind of sicks me out.

C

Chibibar

Edrondol said:
Chibibar said:
Edrondol said:
I blame her every time my money smells like baby powder and daddy issues.
you could always laundered your money ;) It is machine wash safe.

B

Batdan

Chibibar said:
You should see what she does with credit cards. OMG!

Cajungal

Staff member
Batdan said:
Chibibar said:
Uses them to break into your house after stealing your car?

Leslie and all affiliated companies do not actually believe that strippers are prone to criminal behavior.

S

Steven Soderburgin

What's that? People talkin' about changing avatars in here?

Cajungal

Staff member
Yeah, that's true. And y'all are the same goobers on the inside... which I am also thankful for today. ^_^

Finishing my first week at a new job and it's going well, also getting in touch with a girl I know from high school who is awesome. Also also going to see her next weekend, so I'll be thankful for the next week to go by quickly. :heythere:

C

Chibibar

Batdan said:
Chibibar said:
I am actually interested to know.......... ;)

Chibibar said:
Batdan said:
Chibibar said:
I am actually interested to know.......... ;)
It's not what she does with the credit card, it's how she prints out the receipt.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I don't want to know what happens if someone asks for cash back.

Shannow

Staff member
Chibibar said:
Frankie said:
I was a main tank for a long time in WoW. It made me a worse person. Main tanks always get this sense of entitlement and ego that they are in no way deserving of. WoW free now for 4 months. Hope to never play it again.
Heh. Our main tank guy is pretty cool. It was the DPSers that scolded me (sending me private message saying "why I do this and that") and then proceed to tell me how to do my job. I remember the Haegon -sp- "unclean" boss where you have to do the dance of fire (whatever you call it) I am one of the few who never gotten burn from it and yet people criticize me for telling them tips on how to survive (while the people criticize me died more often than not)

Ah well....

I guess I'm also thankful that I'm WoW free for 3 months now. I got a new addiction.

Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead - New community maps
Evil Genius (again.. love that game)

I am also thankful of the comfortable life that I have right now. I am thankful that I don't have to struggle during these hard times and wishing that many of my friends (IRL,Online and offline) the best of luck and situation during these hard times.

-- Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:26 pm --

Edrondol said:
This is new? i have seen a lot that do. And yeah, in college we used to go to Niagra Falls every weekend and many times the night would end at the strip clubs there. Gotta love what the girls would do for the canadian coinage :rofl:

My current roomate is on his 5th girl friend in a row thats a stripper. For some strange reason, the fucker attracts them at the clubs. Most likely because he looks like an ex bassist from a band and fills every cliche you could imagine (the long chin beard, quiet dead look, slowly getting more tattos of skulls and reapers...i told him to be done with it, add some flames and tribal tats, and fill out the doucebag role)

Also, every girl would have more issues than the last. And I mean serious issues. I figured at least some of them would have a normal life somewhere...but nooooooo. every one had father issues in the past, lived like trash, was trash..it was and still is disturbing. i think the fucker needs them for his own self validation at this point. Makes him feel better about himself because these girl's lives are such shit. Guess he is putting his engineering degree to a good use.

C

Chibibar

Shannow said:
Edrondol said:
This is new? i have seen a lot that do. And yeah, in college we used to go to Niagra Falls every weekend and many times the night would end at the strip clubs there. Gotta love what the girls would do for the canadian coinage :rofl:

My current roomate is on his 5th girl friend in a row thats a stripper. For some strange reason, the fucker attracts them at the clubs. Most likely because he looks like an ex bassist from a band and fills every cliche you could imagine (the long chin beard, quiet dead look, slowly getting more tattos of skulls and reapers...i told him to be done with it, add some flames and tribal tats, and fill out the doucebag role)

Also, every girl would have more issues than the last. And I mean serious issues. I figured at least some of them would have a normal life somewhere...but nooooooo. every one had father issues in the past, lived like trash, was trash..it was and still is disturbing. i think the fucker needs them for his own self validation at this point. Makes him feel better about himself because these girl's lives are such shit. Guess he is putting his engineering degree to a good use.[/quote]

well.... in Dallas, strippers are require to wear pasties and no full nude except in BYOB bars (which is not many) so... I didn't get to see many to that. Most wear G-strings and you just put your money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.